Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Kavita Ji,

I am not aware of current prices of these 2 projects but looks like market is stagnant and you may get good deals in most of the properties in gurgaon.

Rosewood Villas fair better then Alder grove and Signature 2 villas on 2 parameters.

1.) Ready To Move
    2.) Good location in terms that you could start living there from day one.

Although I didn't like the overall environment and layouts/elevation of Rosewood villas. So if you want property for immediate use then Rosewood Villas could be your best choice. But in case you are ready to wait for another 2-3 years then you should consider Alder Grove or Signature 2 Villas .

Out of Alder Grove and Signature 2 my vote goes to Signature 2 because

- I am invested here (I have been through same thought process when I invested)
    - You save around 90 Lakhs to 1 crore for similar spec villas.
    - I firmly believe Sec 8X is much better location then SPR some agree and some disagree.
    - Signature 2 Villas have better Elevation then Alder Grove villas.
    - Vatika is Better Builder then Unitech in terms of execution and delivered projects. INXT will be one of the most premium township of GGN in coming years.
    - I believe Signature 2 villas will be offered for possession (2015) earlier then Alder grove just because of Unitech's track record. And by 2015 you will see basic ecosystem already ready in VIN. As many floor owners are already offered possession this month by Vatika and people will start moving in. So by 2015 it will be very good area to live.
    - Huge Appreciation scope - These villas are most undervalued project in the segment and the time you will get possession you can expect windfall gains if the objective is investment only. For end-user this doesn't matters.

Hope it Helps!!

Originally posted by kavita74 View Post
    how much wud u guys say for 3Br unitech alder grove and 3BR simplex vatika signature 2?
    And wud rosewood be a better option when comapred with these two?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited September 22 2013, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Hi Manu Bhai,

Are these Rosewood Villas really Villas in real sense ... Check out this link below :-

:: Welcome to Eros Group: Rosewood Villas Floor Plans ::#

Or am I looking at the wrong place ... Also any idea what will be the price / size of a 3 BHK Rosewood Villa etc.

Cheers !

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
      Kavita Ji,

I am not aware of current prices of these 2 projects but looks like market is stagnant and you may get good deals in most of the properties in gurgaon.

Rosewood Villas fair better then Alder grove and Signature 2 villas on 2 parameters.

1.) Ready To Move
      2.) Good location in terms that you could start living there from day one.

Although I didn't like the overall environment and layouts/elevation of Rosewood villas. So if you want property for immediate use then Rosewood Villas could be your best choice. But in case you are ready to wait for another 2-3 years then you should consider Alder Grove or Signature 2 Villas .

Out of Alder Grove and Signature 2 my vote goes to Signature 2 because

- I am invested here (I have been through same thought process when I invested)
      - You save around 90 Lakhs to 1 crore for similar spec villas.
      - I firmly believe Sec 8X is much better location then SPR some agree and some disagree.
      - Signature 2 Villas have better Elevation then Alder Grove villas.
      - Vatika is Better Builder then Unitech in terms of execution and delivered projects. INXT will be one of the most premium township of GGN in coming years.
      - I believe Signature 2 villas will be offered for possession (2015) earlier then Alder grove just because of Unitech's track record. And by 2015 you will see basic ecosystem already ready in VIN. As many floor owners are already offered possession this month by Vatika and people will start moving in. So by 2015 it will be very good area to live.
      - Huge Appreciation scope - These villas are most undervalued project in the segment and the time you will get possession you can expect windfall gains if the objective is investment only. For end-user this doesn't matters.

Hope it Helps!!
      Last edited September 22 2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Hi Saibal Bhai,

How are you ? long time.. Seems like Eros have updated wrong floor plan on their website. these are villas or individual houses in sec 49 on varying plot sizes starting from 150 sq yd till I guess 500 Sq yard + ..

With Quick search I found a listing with photos of these houses and expected price.

Chk out..

Originally posted by saibal View Post
        Hi Manu Bhai,

Are these Rosewood Villas really Villas in real sense ... Check out this link below :-

:: Welcome to Eros Group: Rosewood Villas Floor Plans ::#

Or am I looking at the wrong place ... Also any idea what will be the price / size of a 3 BHK Rosewood Villa etc.

Cheers !
        Last edited September 24 2013, 08:13 PM. Reason: broker link

Comment

Thanks Mate !

Do you know anyone who has received any demand from vatika for the Signature 2 Villas ... under CLP etc.

Hi Saibal Bhai,

How are you ? long time.. Seems like Eros have updated wrong floor plan on their website. these are villas or individual houses in sec 49 on varying plot sizes starting from 150 sq yd till I guess 500 Sq yard + ..

With Quick search I found a listing with photos of these houses and expected price.

Chk out..
          Last edited September 24 2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Agastya Bhai ,

Kahan ho ajkal .. Iref pe dikhte nahin .. Seems like Vatika managed to sell these villas. they have updated their website with this project. Chk out.. not much information though..As mentioned by you these are 45 villas in sector 84 .

Sovereign Residences
            Dear Manu/Saibal bhai
            kaise ho?
            Wat you think about the prices for villas launched in sec 84.
            considering the current resale price for 240 simplex and duplex villa..the price seems to be ok.....bt yes, locationwise..sec-83 might be better than sec-84...
            wats ur opinion.....

Comment

No buddy. I only know IREF members which have invested in this project . And none of us got any demand yet..

Yeh installment demand hai kee aati hee nahin

Originally posted by saibal View Post
              Thanks Mate !

Do you know anyone who has received any demand from vatika for the Signature 2 Villas ... under CLP etc.

Comment

Chattri Bhai,
                Badiya hain.. How are you? .. Not sure at what price range Vatika was able to sell these new villas. If it is near the launching price then we are sitting on goldmine..

Yeah location wise sector 83 is better then sector 84 for now until D'way is operational afterwards those will be same..

Originally posted by chattri View Post
                Dear Manu/Saibal bhai
                kaise ho?
                considering the current resale price for 240 simplex and duplex villa..the price seems to be ok.....bt yes, locationwise..sec-83 might be better than sec-84...
                wats ur opinion.....

Comment

No buddy. I only know IREF members which have invested in this project . And none of us got any demand yet..

Yeh installment demand hai kee aati hee nahin
                  Manu Bhai
                  Jis tarike se site pe kam ho raha hai..to lagta hai installment raste main hi hogi
                  kisi time bhi ati hogi....
                  Lekin is mandi ke daur main installment dene ka man nahi karta...!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeh baat bhi sahi hai Chattri Bhai..
                    Manu Bhai
                    Jis tarike se site pe kam ho raha hai..to lagta hai installment raste main hi hogi
                    kisi time bhi ati hogi....
                    Lekin is mandi ke daur main installment dene ka man nahi karta...!!!!!!!

Comment

Chattri / Manu Bhai ...

I guess we need to get back to our respective agents to find out more on this ... As per my information some of the 240 SQYD Simplex / Duplex Villas are suppose to be shifted to Sector 84 ... ?

Will that be better for those guys ... To have their Villas in Sector 84 from present Sector 82 ...

Cheers !

Dear Manu/Saibal bhai
                      kaise ho?
                      wats ur opinion.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X