Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
    Wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous Diwali..
    Dear Saibal/Manu Bhai
    Wish u and ur family a happy Diwali..May all ur wishes come true!!!
    And i am quite sure by 2015, we can celebrate Diwali wid our famillies in VIN..

Comment

Dear Chattri Bhai,

Wish you the same. A very happy and prosperous Diwali !!

Amen..

Originally posted by chattri View Post
      Dear Saibal/Manu Bhai

Comment

Mods,

Can you please, rename this thread to "Vatika INXT - Signature 2 Villas" as the project name has changed.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks !

Wish you and your loved ones a very happy $ prosperous Diwali as well ...

Looking forward to that ...

Originally posted by chattri View Post
          Dear Saibal/Manu Bhai

Comment

Originally posted by saibal View Post
            Thanks !

Wish you and your loved ones a very happy $ prosperous Diwali as well ...

Looking forward to that ...
            Happy Diwali guys....The sector is really coming up well...The signature Villa 8including signature plots) community shall be the best one...

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
              Happy Diwali guys....The sector is really coming up well...The signature Villa 8including signature plots) community shall be the best one...
              Hello Diwali, Rahul bhai!!!

The way things are moving, it seems it might be the "Talk of the town" and one the best locality in entire Ggn. Lets hope and pray for the best..
              We can already see the sign that real estate mkt is improving so i think coming time will be good for all of us...!!!
              As per my earlier post..i hope we will celebrate 2015 Diwali togteher in VIN !!!

Wish u and ur family a v happy and prosperous Diwali once again!!

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                Are signature plots different from the regular Vatika Next plots in sec 82/83

Comment

These are all 360 sq yd plots with power backup and gated. These are part of Villa community.
                  Originally posted by mgirotra View Post
                  Are signature plots different from the regular Vatika Next plots in sec 82/83

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                    These are all 360 sq yd plots with power backup and gated. These are part of Villa community.
                    Are they very different in the rate etc? The regular plots seem to be getting quoted at between 50k-60k.. How about these?

Comment

I am not aware of current rates but these plots were launched around 62k I believe.
                      Originally posted by mgirotra View Post
                      Are they very different in the rate etc? The regular plots seem to be getting quoted at between 50k-60k.. How about these?
                      Last edited November 4 2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X