Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
    I am not aware of current rates but these plots were launched around 62k I believe.
    when was this?

Comment

Originally posted by mgirotra View Post
      when was this?
      They were launched in oct.2011. the lastbplot was sold at 72k by Vatika.

Comment

Latest Re-Sale price of Vatika Signature 2 Villa's

Guys !

I just checked up with a property agent for the ongoing resale price of Vatika Signature 2 Villas. Details as under :-

Simplex 240 : About 2.3 CR
        Duplex 240 : About 2.7 CR

Just sharing the same but cant vouch for the correctness ... or authenticity. Can you guys check with your respective agents and verify the same.

The agent was confirming the main issue here was availability ... Not many availabe for resale ...

Cheers !

Comment

Great to know that but I am surprised to see hike in rates as market is going slow. May be we need to crosscheck with other brokers as well for exact picture.

Comment

Chk out these 2 pics. Seems like Vatika is finishing this Villa(4th number in the pic) first . Notice the glass windows and Facade Stone in the front are installed.

Front Side - Facade stone installed

Back Side - Windows , Grills and Doors installed

Hopefully vatika shares inside pics in the next update.
            Last edited November 19 2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saibal View Post
              Guys !

I just checked up with a property agent for the ongoing resale price of Vatika Signature 2 Villas. Details as under :-

Simplex 240 : About 2.3 CR
              Duplex 240 : About 2.7 CR

Just sharing the same but cant vouch for the correctness ... or authenticity. Can you guys check with your respective agents and verify the same.

The agent was confirming the main issue here was availability ... Not many availabe for resale ...

Cheers !

Saibal Bhai
              Its indeed a grt news!!!
              But I am surprised to see the price hike as for most of the property either the prices are stagnant and if there is any hike its minimal.

But The cons is in full swing in new ggn and there is not many options availble for villas.
              Due to these reasons, the resell price might go up.

But i will check with my dealer also ,and wil keep u updated for the same.

Cheers!!!!

Comment

Yes Chattri Bhai ... Agree with you. Please check with your Dealer and see what figure he comes out with ...

Bye

Originally posted by chattri View Post
                Saibal Bhai
                Its indeed a grt news!!!
                But I am surprised to see the price hike as for most of the property either the prices are stagnant and if there is any hike its minimal.

But The cons is in full swing in new ggn and there is not many options availble for villas.
                Due to these reasons, the resell price might go up.

But i will check with my dealer also ,and wil keep u updated for the same.

Cheers!!!!

Comment

Manu Bhai ... Very interesting observations Mate !

Could you make out from the Pics if there are any 240 - Simplex Villas in the making ...

Cheers !

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                  Chk out these 2 pics. Seems like Vatika is finishing this Villa(4th number in the pic) first . Notice the glass windows and Facade Stone in the front are installed.

Front Side - Facade stone installed

Back Side - Windows , Grills and Doors installed

Hopefully vatika shares inside pics in the next update.

Comment

Yes Buddy.. These all are 240 sq yd Simplex updates.

Last edited November 21 2013, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by saibal View Post
                      Yes Chattri Bhai ... Agree with you. Please check with your Dealer and see what figure he comes out with ...

Bye
                      Saibal bhai

The current price is between 1.8-2.0 Cr., depending upon the location, payment made(White and black component) and other factors....

But i think as vatika has stated giving possession and the const of villas has been started, so the price should inch up...
                      Bt in current political and economical enviornment its taking long than expected.
                      Lets keep on share whatever information we have!!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X