Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

    Experts,

    One of th dealers told me today that thers is some change in vatika project layout bcoz of some govt pressure due to DEW. I didn't understand a single thing! No idea at all about all these

    Only one said that. Few others whom I am in contact with regarding vatika, havent mentioned anything like that.

    Is it true? Is there anything changes in vatika plan? If yes, how can it effect the prices of villas there? And also the delivery of villas?
    Thanks!

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by kavita74 View Post
      Experts,

      One of th dealers told me today that thers is some change in vatika project layout bcoz of some govt pressure due to DEW. I didn't understand a single thing! No idea at all about all these

      Only one said that. Few others whom I am in contact with regarding vatika, havent mentioned anything like that.

      Is it true? Is there anything changes in vatika plan? If yes, how can it effect the prices of villas there? And also the delivery of villas?
      Thanks!

      Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
      Manu /Saibal bhai
      I did not hear any thing like this.. Do u have any information about it..???

      when i visited the site last year they already had started working and the structure for some of the villas was almost ready.

      I think , its not true.

      But lets try and check about this
      I will try and contact my dealer and vatika also for the same.

      Comment


      • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by chattri View Post
        Manu /Saibal bhai
        I did not hear any thing like this.. Do u have any information about it..???

        when i visited the site last year they already had started working and the structure for some of the villas was almost ready.

        I think , its not true.

        But lets try and check about this
        I will try and contact my dealer and vatika also for the same.
        Thanks chattri ji.
        I also think it may not b true but its better to confirm.

        Pls share when u get the information.


        Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

          Hello All,

          Is there anyone having some information

          1. When is vatika going to start 360 d construction?
          It's been 3.5 years that we have paid 30% and there is no construction at all.

          2. They have put the penalties on service tax for all payments during 2010 that was never demanded by them. How do we get it reversed.

          3. Do you think that this project signature 2 can be completed by mid 2016.

          Comment


          • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

            Construction has started for 360 sq yd plots as well

            city centre gurgaon, gurgaon 21, duplex villas in gurgaon, vatika signature villas - VatikaINXT.com

            I am not aware of penalties on service tax issue, maybe because I bought in 2011. Can somebody tell more about this.

            I think we will be getting possession by 2015 end or start of 2016. Let us see.


            Originally posted by sehgalakash1 View Post
            Hello All,

            Is there anyone having some information

            1. When is vatika going to start 360 d construction?
            It's been 3.5 years that we have paid 30% and there is no construction at all.

            2. They have put the penalties on service tax for all payments during 2010 that was never demanded by them. How do we get it reversed.

            3. Do you think that this project signature 2 can be completed by mid 2016.

            Comment


            • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

              There is no change in villas project. Attached is the latest master plan of the township.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

                Thanks Manu !

                However it seems that the Signature Villa Area is now being called 82S instead of 82D ...

                Cheers !

                Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                There is no change in villas project. Attached is the latest master plan of the township.

                Comment


                • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

                  I am being informed by Ms Shivani working at vatika CRM department that still there are certain approvals pending for signature 2 villas resulting in delay in construction.

                  Do the residents Entitled to get any compensation, I think it is around rs 7/ sft / month beyond 42 months of signing the agreement?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

                    That is surprising. How come vatika is doing construction of villas without approvals.

                    Regarding delayed penalty I don't think Vatika is going to give that looking at their track record in vatika city, sohna road and INXT properties.

                    Originally posted by sehgalakash1 View Post
                    I am being informed by Ms Shivani working at vatika CRM department that still there are certain approvals pending for signature 2 villas resulting in delay in construction.

                    Do the residents Entitled to get any compensation, I think it is around rs 7/ sft / month beyond 42 months of signing the agreement?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

                      Updates









                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X