Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Spoke to CRM - Vatika and as per them no real work has started at the Vatika Bellevue Villa site other then some excvation work etc. They are expecting work to start in another 3/4 Months time in full swing ... However in the Vatika official web site it shows some construction activity going on at the site ... 240 SQYD / Villa ... ?

When asked if we can visit the location Sector 82D ( Bellevue ) ... I was told at the moment the roads are not proper ( Motorable ) and same will be ready in the next 3/4 Months ...

Also as per Vatika - CRM there is no change in the orginal Bellevue Villa
    " Cluster Plan " ... In case there is any change then Vatika will call all the Owners one by one based on the Priority No. ( Date of Booking ) and offer the Villas based on PLC that was paid during the time of Booking etc.

Bye

Comment

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
      Vatika has introduce the CLUB ONE - an exclusive club located in sector 82. The membership is for life time and total charges is 1.5L + 10.3% service tax. The membersip fee is for a family of four i.e applicant, spouse, and 2 dependents( parents above 50 years of age and children below 21 years of age shall be counted as dependent). The club one is set on 2 acres approx. 1.4 Lacs SQ FT.

Hi Agastya,

Do you have any information as to what all facility / activity will be offered in this Club ... Looking at the overall progress at Vatika India Next Project ... God knows when this Club will see the light of the day ... This will only make sense when this place becomes livable ... 2013/14 ...

Comment

Thanks!! Saibal for sharing the details..

Originally posted by saibal View Post
        Spoke to CRM - Vatika and as per them no real work has started at the Vatika Bellevue Villa site other then some excvation work etc. They are expecting work to start in another 3/4 Months time in full swing ... However in the Vatika official web site it shows some construction activity going on at the site ... 240 SQYD / Villa ... ?

When asked if we can visit the location Sector 82D ( Bellevue ) ... I was told at the moment the roads are not proper ( Motorable ) and same will be ready in the next 3/4 Months ...

Also as per Vatika - CRM there is no change in the orginal Bellevue Villa
        " Cluster Plan " ... In case there is any change then Vatika will call all the Owners one by one based on the Priority No. ( Date of Booking ) and offer the Villas based on PLC that was paid during the time of Booking etc.

Bye

Comment

hi

i am new to real estate thing but i would definitely like to invest in bellevue villas which i have finally decided upon so if anyone can pm me broker details and everythng it wil be greatly appreciated

Comment

i am ready to close the deal if the price is right..please PM if ready to sell a good location

Comment

What is current reasle price for 240 SQY simplex and 240 SQY Duplex villas?

Comment

Resale prices are varying based upon different brokers as very less o these villas available in resale .. Last I checked I got different quotes from brokers in the range of 1.30 cr to 1.45 cr for 240 sq yd simplex.. If brokers are to be believed then I have earned atleast notional 10 lks in 2-3 mnths ..

Comment

Rahul/Polesapart
                  Did you inquired in the market for these villas.. Look at magicbricks or 99 acres..
                  You will get hold of some brokers having deals on the same ..
                  Last edited February 10 2016, 12:15 AM. Reason: Quoted text deleted .

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                    Resale prices are varying based upon different brokers as very less o these villas available in resale .. Last I checked I got different quotes from brokers in the range of 1.30 cr to 1.45 cr for 240 sq yd simplex.. If brokers are to be believed then I have earned atleast notional 10 lks in 2-3 mnths ..
                    Manu Bhai, Thanks for the update.

Comment

Bellevue prices in resale

Hi,

anyone knows of resale prices in 240 sq yd duplex villas? Am being quoted a wide range of prices at 1.85cr, which looks ridiculous to me given 240 sq yd simplex is easily available at 1.45 with last transactions around 1.30 a month ago i am told.

Thx

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X