Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Did they sent any reason for name change and any new cluster plan...

I was sure that they will do this re-allotment from the time I bought because the cluster plan which they show is different from the cluster plan in the construction update images. I inquired about this from their office during buying but they said it stays the same...

We will have to wait and see..

Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Received a letter from Vatika for change in Name of project from Bellevue Residence to Signature Villa-2. Now it is confirmed that Vatika is going to do reallotment of Signature villa-2.
    CommentQuote
  • No specific reson. The letter says,

This with reference to your booking in aforementioned villa. Since these villas form a part of the most premium pocket with in Vatika india next Township and is a symbol of luxury, status and lifestyle, the same will now be addressed as '' Signature 2 Villas''. We shall further like to bring in your kind notice that there are certain fine tuning that are being carried out in the layout to make it more efficient.

Salient features of the Signature 2 Villas

Entry and exit from 24m/60m wide road.
    Neatly carved out clusters giving a feel of openness
    Managed community living
    Strong security system.
    CommentQuote
  • Well I am yet to receive this letter ... So now how will Vatika do the re-allotments in case they change the cluster plan etc.

What about the priority as to who gets to choose the Villas first and when ... Also what about the guys who have paid PLC for Park Facing or Corner Plot ... Will Vatika provide the same type of Villas ( Similar Location ) as in the Orginal Cluster Plan given in BBA.

Guess there will be lot of such questions opening up now ...

Originally Posted by Agastya07
    No specific reson. The letter says,

This with reference to your booking in aforementioned villa. Since these villas form a part of the most premium pocket with in Vatika india next Township and is a symbol of luxury, status and lifestyle, the same will now be addressed as '' Signature 2 Villas''. We shall further like to bring in your kind notice that there are certain fine tuning that are being carried out in the layout to make it more efficient.

Salient features of the Signature 2 Villas

Entry and exit from 24m/60m wide road.
    Neatly carved out clusters giving a feel of openness
    Managed community living
    Strong security system.
    CommentQuote
  • Sad but true everything will change now and you have to choose your unit as per new layout plan. You will have new BBA, new allotment as per your old priority nos. Regarding PLC you need to check with Vatika during the allotment .
    CommentQuote
  • Guess we have to wait and watch....mine is also with park facing PLC , They should honor plc ...

Originally Posted by saibal
    Well I am yet to receive this letter ... So now how will Vatika do the re-allotments in case they change the cluster plan etc.

What about the priority as to who gets to choose the Villas first and when ... Also what about the guys who have paid PLC for Park Facing or Corner Plot ... Will Vatika provide the same type of Villas ( Similar Location ) as in the Orginal Cluster Plan given in BBA.

Guess there will be lot of such questions opening up now ...
    CommentQuote
  • This is strange, have not heard such thing ever. Also do not forget that any builder will not work for customers benefit. Try and find repercussions behind this for the customers.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my estimate there are approximately 90 Odd Duplex Villas and about 135 Odd Simplex Villas in Vatika Bellevue ( Signature 2 ) ... So in total about 225 Villa Owners in this Vatika Bellevue / Signature 2 Project.

However only 3 or 4 Villa Owners are active ... God knows what happened to the rest of the pack ...

Originally Posted by manu813
    Guess we have to wait and watch....mine is also with park facing PLC , They should honor plc ...
    CommentQuote
  • Revised Cluster plan..

Here is the revised cluster plan of Signature , Signature 2 and gated plots.. I assume the major reason of this revision was that they were not able to acquire small portion of this land parcel which they anticipated earlier and shown in original master plan.. big miscalculation on the part of the builder..
    CommentQuote
  • Any impact on resale? or some price adjustments from the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Any impact on resale? or some price adjustments from the builder?

I do not think it will have any impact on resale prices. I have heard from some broker that the Vatika is planning to laucnh new villas in sector 84 on much higher prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    As per my estimate there are approximately 90 Odd Duplex Villas and about 135 Odd Simplex Villas in Vatika Bellevue ( Signature 2 ) ... So in total about 225 Villa Owners in this Vatika Bellevue / Signature 2 Project.

However only 3 or 4 Villa Owners are active ... God knows what happened to the rest of the pack ...

The total nos. of villas are 235 in signature villa -2.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah I also heard that they are going to launch new villas on 240 sq yard at starting range from 2.8 cr...

Originally Posted by Varun84
    I do not think it will have any impact on resale prices. I have heard from some broker that the Vatika is planning to laucnh new villas in sector 84 on much higher prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    yeah I also heard that they are going to launch new villas on 240 sq yard at starting range from 2.8 cr...

Oh, that sounds too much. This is a better location as well
    CommentQuote
  • 240 sq yard in sector 84 for 2.8 cr. That would be phenonminal.

I can tell you Niravana - 2 villas, 240sq yard duplex approximately 2700 sq ft constructed costs in resale around 2.30 cr.

This pricing could be insane, unless the specifications are really premium,
    CommentQuote
  • yeah prices looks on higher end .. we will have to wait and watch to confirm this hearsay..

Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    240 sq yard in sector 84 for 2.8 cr. That would be phenonminal.

I can tell you Niravana - 2 villas, 240sq yard duplex approximately 2700 sq ft constructed costs in resale around 2.30 cr.

This pricing could be insane, unless the specifications are really premium,
    CommentQuote