Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Manu Bhai / Chattri Bhai,

I had a quick chat with the Vatika CRM team recently ... As per them after the completion of the 1st Phase of Signature 2 Villas they will start the 2nd Phase ... Hopefully our Villas come under the 2nd Phase ...

Expected time line for the 2nd Phase to start is another 3 Months from now ... August 2014.

In case you guys have any other info then do share ...

Cheers !

Comment

Originally posted by saibal View Post

I had a quick chat with the Vatika CRM team recently ... As per them after the completion of the 1st Phase of Signature 2 Villas they will start the 2nd Phase ... Hopefully our Villas come under the 2nd Phase ...

Expected time line for the 2nd Phase to start is another 3 Months from now ... August 2014.

Cheers !

Thanks Saibai bhai!!
      I will also try and check and if i get any information will let u know.
      i checked the resell prices , still hovering around 1.75-1.9 Cr...

I think after the election things will move in right direction...if there is stable govt at centre!!!
      Lets hope for the best !!!

Comment

Thanks Saibal bhai for the info. I have sent query to vatika crm attaching above satellite screen shot. Still waiting for their response. I will update forum with their response.

Originally posted by saibal View Post

Cheers !

Comment

Here is generic response.

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Vatika..!!

This is with reference to your query related to status of construction. As you are aware that construction in a township as large as 700 acres is planned in a phased manner, hence we shall inform you when a certain milestone is achieved.

We trust that you are aware of our standard process of intimating clients in relation to the milestone achievement along with a payment request. In your case the next milestone which is the ‘Foundation’ has not been achieved, hence you have not been intimated about it nor received a payment request.

Specifically in your case you can anticipate the next milestone in 3-4 months time which will be communicated to you through a payment request.

Please do let us know in case there is anything else we may assist you with.

Warm Regards,

Jatinder Singh
          Asst. Manager Client Services
          Vatika Limited

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          Thanks Saibal bhai for the info. I have sent query to vatika crm attaching above satellite screen shot. Still waiting for their response. I will update forum with their response.

Comment

Thanks Chattri bhai ... Yes agree with you and " Stable Govt " is the key word here.
            Things will be clear on 16th May 2014

I also came to know that there is 240 SQYD / Duplex Villa up for Sale 2.2 CR ... in Signature 2

cheers !

Originally posted by chattri View Post
            Thanks Saibai bhai!!
            I will also try and check and if i get any information will let u know.
            i checked the resell prices , still hovering around 1.75-1.9 Cr...

I think after the election things will move in right direction...if there is stable govt at centre!!!
            Lets hope for the best !!!

Comment

Hi Saibal/Chhatri,

I am an investor in Signature 2 villas since 2010 and till now I have paid only 30%. I havent recieved any instalment request since then and it's almost 4 years.

I am out of India but keep visiting India every 6 months, last time I went to Vatika site in Dec 2013 I could not reach the place where the villas were being built as there was no road. The normal road turned before the villas and went towards Emilia floors.

Have they constructed proper road to reach the villa construction site now?

Regards
              Gagan

Comment

Thanks Mate for sharing the info ... Guess we all need to send mails to CRM - Vatika and ask the same question ...

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                Here is generic response.

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Vatika..!!

This is with reference to your query related to status of construction. As you are aware that construction in a township as large as 700 acres is planned in a phased manner, hence we shall inform you when a certain milestone is achieved.

We trust that you are aware of our standard process of intimating clients in relation to the milestone achievement along with a payment request. In your case the next milestone which is the ‘Foundation’ has not been achieved, hence you have not been intimated about it nor received a payment request.

Specifically in your case you can anticipate the next milestone in 3-4 months time which will be communicated to you through a payment request.

Please do let us know in case there is anything else we may assist you with.

Warm Regards,

Jatinder Singh
                Asst. Manager Client Services
                Vatika Limited

Comment

Originally posted by Gagangupta View Post
                  Hi Saibal/Chhatri,

I am an investor in Signature 2 villas since 2010 and till now I have paid only 30%. I havent recieved any instalment request since then and it's almost 4 years.

I am out of India but keep visiting India every 6 months, last time I went to Vatika site in Dec 2013 I could not reach the place where the villas were being built as there was no road. The normal road turned before the villas and went towards Emilia floors.

Have they constructed proper road to reach the villa construction site now?

Regards
                  Gagan
                  Hi guys - anyone who have recently been to the site ? Have they constructed the roads to reach the Villas now ?

A response will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Comment

Hi Mr. Gupta,

I have been there at the site this January 2014 ... You can easily go to the Signature Villas in Sector 82 with out any problem ... Roads are very much there ...

Cheers !

Originally posted by Gagangupta View Post
                    Hi guys - anyone who have recently been to the site ? Have they constructed the roads to reach the Villas now ?

A response will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Comment

great thanks you Saibal.

Regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X