Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 6 days ago
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Send mail to crm@vatikagroup.com ... One of my friend spoke to Vatika Guys recently and it seems they are not able to confirm anything ... about the start of Phase 2 Villa construction ?

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
    Any updates on construction of phase2 villas. Vatika is taking hell lot of time..

Comment

Spoke to vatika crm today for site visit to 369 sqyd gated plots.was refused on security grounds! What bunkum! Have sent them a mail. No response yet.let's see. Will take them to court.

Comment

That is strange...

Comment

I called vatika crm. The rep said that in 2 months picture will be clear and some villas may be relocated to signature 1 villa site. Don't know what these guys do and how..

Comment

Hi

Yes, While enquiring, vatika CRM has confirmed that villas will be relocated. We have put our hard earned money 4 years back with relocation happened once from Bellevue to Signature 2 villas. Enough of anxiety and stress . Hoping to see earliest possession.

Comment

New Plan ??

Guys,

I had free time so I dig google for VINXT plans. I found this plan at many broker sites which I haven't seen before. Note the plan of Villas is changed again with less parks. Can anybody confirm this?

Last edited December 15 2014, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                Guys,

I had free time so I dig google for VINXT plans. I found this plan at many broker sites which I haven't seen before. Note the plan of Villas is changed again with less parks. Can anybody confirm this?
                This can't be true since we all have seen 7 No. 240 SQYD Villas ( Duplex - Structure Complete ) exactly where the T - Section is on the Plan ...

Also refer the Picture attached that I took almost 2 years back ... However there is no denying of the fact that there is some issue with land out there and some of the Villa's may finally get relocated ... One of my friend spoke to some one in Vatika and as per him there is no change in ST. 82 D1 - 9 / ST. 82 D1 - 10 ( So the big Park is safe I suppose )

I also read in the paper today that some Singapore based company has tied up with Vatika ( 2000 CR ) for Projects in Gurgaon ... Not sure if this is for any on going or new project.

But I guess it would best to send a mail to Vatika and get your Villa status ( relocation )verified in writing ...
                Attached Files

Comment

Wikimapia of Vatika INXT

Check out this link for the present status on Wikimapia of Vatika Signature 2 Villa's

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Comment

Some one has opened FB Group with the name - Vatika Signature Villa ... Or you can click on the link :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/740560609319042/ .
                    Last edited January 16 2015, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Saibal bhai
                      wish u and u family a very happy new year 2015..
                      Thanks for continous update.
                      But the things does not seems to be moving as per expectation.

I will be In India in Feb 1st week.
                      If possible lets visit the site and try and find out some facts.
                      As we say.. seeing is believing..

i will give u call, once i am india.. then we can plan it out..
                      and lets chilled out and have beer in Hyatt..!!!!!
                      Its due for long time..........

Cheers!!!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X