Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Heard Vatika has sent letter to few buyers for cancellation of booking with the option of paid amount+ 15% simple interest. The reason told to them was non availability of said land with vatika. Please do check with Vatika. If true then a serious issue.

Comment

Has anyone received such shocking letters ? It would be unfair and unjustified as people have paid money 4 years back with a perspective of living there or expecting returns on investment. Today the actual prices has doubled from 2010.

If the land is an issue than Vatika should accommodate or should give an option to relocate rather sending such letters ? Senior member views please

Comment

This is really bad news..

Comment

Thanks Chattri Bhai ... Wish you guys the same ...

Call me once you are back in India and we will also try and go to Vatika Office and see what they are up to ... Guess not much happening at the site ...

Originally posted by chattri View Post
          Saibal bhai
          wish u and u family a very happy new year 2015..
          Thanks for continous update.
          But the things does not seems to be moving as per expectation.

I will be In India in Feb 1st week.
          If possible lets visit the site and try and find out some facts.
          As we say.. seeing is believing..

i will give u call, once i am india.. then we can plan it out..
          and lets chilled out and have beer in Hyatt..!!!!!
          Its due for long time..........

Cheers!!!!!

Comment

On Vatika signature villa one 400 square yard....any owners willing to share how are the rates etc and also how is progress. i do not see anything in 99 acres or magicbricks around 400 square yard one coming up for sale.

Comment

Another Bottle neck removed in Sector 82 & 83 ... Clear access from NH8 will be possible. Now disputed part of Sector 82/83 dividing Sector road ( near Vatika Signature 2 Villa and Mapsko Projects ) cleared. ( Courtesy Sayan / fellow member )

Lets hope this will help Vatika to sort out the tangle with the Signature 2 Villa construction etc.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Saibal bhai
                its a good news. Lets hope it will have positive impact on the construction of villas.

Comment

Hello friends ,

Vatika's intentions are not clear and they are not going to deliver the project until and unless - all of you put pressure and demand about your villas. Please join Vatika signature 2 villas - Facebook page with your proof of ownership to fight together to get back our villa

Comment

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...nts-15226.html
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Sorry I dont find any facebook group named Vatila Signature 2 Villas. Can you check the correct name?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X