Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Maybe someone on the group may help. I am not in touch with latest rates.

There are many configurations available with landsize and construction size affecting rates. what size are you looking for.

Comment

Thanks for the pics..during ur visit did u notice whether the construction was going on or not? As i cant c ny labour or any other activity going on.

As i heard that there was some internal road dispute and const was stopped..could u give ur feedback...
      Last edited September 11 2015, 01:00 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Construction was much slower than when I visited in Sept/Oct last year and as you mentioned labourer were less this time around. Having said that they have made developments in this overall space since last six month.

Regarding internal road dispute etc I am not aware so much as to what is happening. I went from highway link road towards Dwarka link road side and could reach this place towards signature villa 1.

What is not working is signature 1 linkage from lamps avenue and also what is not working is central corridor linkage to dwarka link road.

Clearly there is some problems there with respect to roads.

My sense is that it is just matter of time but I may be wrong.
        Last edited September 11 2015, 01:00 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

please find photo
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Diwana View Post
            Construction was much slower than when I visited in Sept/Oct last year and as you mentioned labourer were less this time around. Having said that they have made developments in this overall space since last six month.
            Regarding internal road dispute etc I am not aware so much as to what is happening. I went from highway link road towards Dwarka link road side and could reach this place towards signature villa 1.
            What is not working is signature 1 linkage from lamps avenue and also what is not working is central corridor linkage to dwarka link road. Clearly there is some problems there with respect to roads.
            My sense is that it is just matter of time but I may be wrong.
            Thanks for the feedback..it looks like things are getting back on track.but we need to keep an close eye on development and share wid each other..now a days u cant trust ny builder nd needs to be careful.
            Last edited August 3 2015, 09:43 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Comment

Hi Diwana,

Thanks for the Pictures ... I heard that Vatika is in the process of finishing the already completed structures ( both in Signature 1 & Signature 2 ). They are planning to hand over these completed Villas to the owners starting early 2016 but not sure if they can do the same without getting CC & OC from the concerned department.

Also what about water / electricity / sewer connections ... Don't think they are ready with the same given the fact that there are some on-going land disputes etc. Lot of people are stuck for the last more then 6 - 7 years and guess its going to be a long wait going forward as well ...
              Last edited September 11 2015, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Hi Saibal

I will be very surprised if they can deliver Signature 1 before early 2017. Most of signature 1, internal plastering is not complete and work ongoing is also slow. They do not have all sanctions and it is time taking process.

Signature 2 I have not seen very closely and I believe each villa is at different stage of construction. I am not so aware of land disputes except through this forum I have read about it. Slow construction of internal pathways reaching signature may suggest that there may be something there.

As you say I am also thinking it will be wait and only end 2017 (another 2 years from now) when it is habitable. In a way all owners have already lost lot of notional interest on the payments made already as per Construction Linked Plan.

On positive side, I still of the view that once done this would be very nice place to live - spacious landed homes having uniform modern design.

Comment

Thanks for the update. There is surely land issues which vatika doesn't agree to. Let us see how long we have to wait. Govt need to come with some regulations to rein in these builders.

Comment

Guys check out this link ... Scroll down to the bottom part ...

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=24038&page=17
                    Last edited September 27 2015, 12:34 PM.

Comment

creative way to shame builder

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X