Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Check out this link ... last Para ... This has come out in TOI today in Gurgaon Edition.
    Land trouble delaying Vatika flats, say buyers

GURGAON: Nearly 100 families that have invested in a housing project, Vatika India Next, near Kherki Daula marched in protest from Leisure Valley Park to the company's office on MG Road and the project site on Saturday, alleging houses that they had paid the builder for in 2009 and that were to be delivered in 2013 were far from completion.

Read more at:
    Land trouble delaying Vatika flats, say buyers - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site
    Last edited March 14 2016, 12:11 PM. Reason: posted link content

Comment

Huda acquires 53 Acre in New Gurgaon for Sector Roads etc.

Check this attached information provided by a fellow member ... Huda acquires 53 Acre in New Gurgaon for Sector Roads etc. ( Sector 82 / 85 ) ... ?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi members, while vatika is not constructing some villas due to land issues, some of the villas they have progressed quite well till the second last payment milestone i.e. Completion of flooring. I own a signature villa 2- 240 sq yd duplex villa against which i have got demand letter till completion of flooring. I had taken loan from LIC as per the initial guideline of vatika, they are not disbursing any more. As per them vatika has been unable the give the required papers like overall site plan. Vatika is writing back stating they are not being able to convince LIC inspite of several persuation and wants me to transfer the loan from LIC to HDfc/icici. Anyone facing the same issue? Pls guide/ comment/advice.

Comment

It will be advisable to go and check for yourself at the site about the progress etc. Also its bit strange to know that if LIC is not disbursing payments any more then how will HDFC & ICICI Banks do the same.

To the best of my information ICICI Bank never gave any Home Loans for this project and HDFC did give it initially but then stopped due to lack of clear approvals for this Project. India Bulls was another Bank that did give loans at one point in time.

You must ask Vatika for the " Site Plan " & " Cluster Plans " ... approved by the concerned competent authority before making any payments I guess.

Also check if Vatika will be in a position to give you OC / CC once your Villa is completed ... ?
          Last edited February 13 2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

It is a big hassle to change banks but given your situation you should approach HDFC and ICICI and I would think one of them should be able to help. Each bank has its own policies and appetite for risk taking and plus rapport with developer. I think approvals in Vatika are not full and final and coming in dribs and drabs and so certain banks like HDFC/ICICI are more kept in loop on these matters. In case both ICICI and HDFC refuses than you should take ball back to Vatika court. Also you can ask Vatika to give you photos of construction of your individual house.

Comment

Does anyone else feel that Vatikanext website is pathetic when it comes to construction updates - they do not update latest photos (only 22/11/15 photos are there), photos open small, photos are not covering all constructions.

Comment

Hello,

I have received 40% one shot demand stating internal plaster of my villa.
                with this clearance, 70% payment will be over. some of the Q's if fellow investor/resident can share some input, if aware would be great

1. when is the likely date of possession?
                2. how does vatika adjust the penalty for delayed possession?
                3. Will they get OC as they have not in quite a few projects ?
                4. Does it have HUDA electricity/power and water?
                5. What about connectivity with main Road - Dwarka express way as there are farms on the edge with no access ?

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                  Thanks for the update. There is surely land issues which vatika doesn't agree to. Let us see how long we have to wait. Govt need to come with some regulations to rein in these builders.
                  Hi Manu Bhai,

I am in New York at the moment and will be here till next week end ... I have sent you a separate message as well. Let me know if it will be possible to catch up and discuss this Vatika Villa thing etc.

Regards
                  Last edited March 27 2016, 12:31 AM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Originally posted by saibal View Post
                    Hi Manu Bhai,

I am in New York at the moment and will be here till next week end ... I have sent you a separate message as well. Let me know if it will be possible to catch up and discuss this Vatika Villa thing etc.

Regards
                    It was nice talking to you Saibal bhai after long time.
                    Last edited April 26 2016, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                      It was nice talking to you Saibal bhai after long time.
                      Yes same here Manu bro ... I and Chattri bhai are planning to go to the Villa Site around first or 2nd week of May to see where things stand ...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X