Collapse

Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

When I was scouting for this property I found very less options available in resale maybe people are holding to sell at later stage of development. In that scenario sellers are asking any crazy price as the units available in resale are less for these villas.. But it is a fact that prices are inching up slowly..

Originally posted by ashant_pra View Post
    Hi,

anyone knows of resale prices in 240 sq yd duplex villas? Am being quoted a wide range of prices at 1.85cr, which looks ridiculous to me given 240 sq yd simplex is easily available at 1.45 with last transactions around 1.30 a month ago i am told.

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by ashant_pra View Post
      Hi,

anyone knows of resale prices in 240 sq yd duplex villas? Am being quoted a wide range of prices at 1.85cr, which looks ridiculous to me given 240 sq yd simplex is easily available at 1.45 with last transactions around 1.30 a month ago i am told.

Thx
      1.85 Cr is on higher side. I assume it should be 1.5Cr-1.65 cr for duplex villa.I agree with Manu Bhai prices are going up only.

Comment

I am getting quote of 1.68 Cr for My duplex villa - 240 SQY. Not in mood to sell will hold for min. 2 years.

Comment

cool.. any idea of ongoing rate of simplex 240 sq yd...
          Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
          I am getting quote of 1.68 Cr for My duplex villa - 240 SQY. Not in mood to sell will hold for min. 2 years.

Comment

was trying to look one up.. could not find anything at 140.. a random quote was 147L ......

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
            cool.. any idea of ongoing rate of simplex 240 sq yd...

Comment

That is pleasant surprise.. thanks for update
              Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
              was trying to look one up.. could not find anything at 140.. a random quote was 147L ......

Comment

Any idea how much payment has gone to the builder and what is the premium amount?

Comment

For simplex 240 sq yd around 30%(28 lakhs) is paid to builder and as per current rate updates premium should be around 50 - 60 lakhs ...

Originally posted by Amit08 View Post
                  Any idea how much payment has gone to the builder and what is the premium amount?

Comment

It seems India Bulls is going to start processing / financing payments under " Subvention Scheme " for Vatika Bellevue Residence ( Now Signature 2 ) Villas ...

Does any body has any more information on the same ...

Comment

Originally posted by saibal View Post
                      It seems India Bulls is going to start processing / financing payments under " Subvention Scheme " for Vatika Bellevue Residence ( Now Signature 2 ) Villas ...

Does any body has any more information on the same ...
                      I have heard similar news too.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X