Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
Reply
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aarora
    They would be launched soon and these would be for NRI's only.
    It would be an NRI colony, I think they are following the footsteps of DLF.


    You seems to be right. Last week they were selling sector 84 villas in UAE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    It would be interesting to see the specifications of this new launch..


    Manu Bhai, These new launch will boost resale prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Hopefully Agastya bro.. fingers crossed..
    Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Manu Bhai, These new launch will boost resale prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Bellevue prices in resale

    Any idea about last transactions in these or current bid/offers? can u pm me pls. either simplex/duplex.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Prashant,

    Have you bought in this project.. You were looking some couple of months back??

    Originally Posted by ashant_pra
    Any idea about last transactions in these or current bid/offers? can u pm me pls. either simplex/duplex.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manu,

    No I couldnt buy as I couldnt find any sellers for the duplex I was looking for. Havent seen many transactions for these lately either

    Originally Posted by manu813
    Hey Prashant,

    Have you bought in this project.. You were looking some couple of months back??
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update...
    Originally Posted by ashant_pra
    Hi Manu,

    No I couldnt buy as I couldnt find any sellers for the duplex I was looking for. Havent seen many transactions for these lately either
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Bellevue / Singnature 2 Villa - Re Allotment

    I guess all the Vatika Bellevue / Signature 2 Villa Re-Allotment is over by now.

    Has any body received any written confirmation from Vatika on the newly Alloted Villas ( Number with Road No. etc. ) ... by means of letter etc.
    CommentQuote
  • do we have any odea about the cost of construction in signature villa 1 and sign villa 2 as the specs are different. will be a great info for all.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends :)
    Chk out the revised latest renderings of these villas

    Signature Two at Vatika India Next, Gurgaon

    I am loving it... :bab (48)::bab (51):

    Looks much better then the previous design to me.. What say?? :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Friends :)
    Chk out the revised latest renderings of these villas

    Signature Two at Vatika India Next, Gurgaon

    I am loving it... :bab (48)::bab (51):

    Looks much better then the previous design to me.. What say?? :bab (4):


    ManuBhai, You are right. The revised design looks much better than the previous one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Friends :)
    Chk out the revised latest renderings of these villas

    Signature Two at Vatika India Next, Gurgaon

    I am loving it... :bab (48)::bab (51):

    Looks much better then the previous design to me.. What say?? :bab (4):


    thats what i call lottery! congrats!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07

    Your information is correct. 240 SQY villas will cost somewhere 2.7Cr - 2.8 cr. Location sector 84 close to DW and behind the commercials. Total no. of villas are approx. 40.


    How is the response for these villas in sector 84. Any update.
    CommentQuote
  • no idea.. haven't heard anything about it lately..
    Originally Posted by Agastya07
    How is the response for these villas in sector 84. Any update.
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Bellevue / Signature 2 Villa's - New Floor Plans

    Guys ...

    Please check the New Floor Plans of Vatika - Bellevue / Signature 2 Villa's. Looks better then before ... ?

    Click on this link below

    Signature Two at Vatika India Next, Gurgaon
    CommentQuote