Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2020
658 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vatika INXT Signature 2 by Vatika Group in Sector 82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    Any impact on resale? or some price adjustments from the builder?
    I do not think it will have any impact on resale prices. I have heard from some broker that the Vatika is planning to laucnh new villas in sector 84 on much higher prices.

Comment

Originally posted by saibal View Post
      As per my estimate there are approximately 90 Odd Duplex Villas and about 135 Odd Simplex Villas in Vatika Bellevue ( Signature 2 ) ... So in total about 225 Villa Owners in this Vatika Bellevue / Signature 2 Project.

However only 3 or 4 Villa Owners are active ... God knows what happened to the rest of the pack ...
      The total nos. of villas are 235 in signature villa -2.

Comment

yeah I also heard that they are going to launch new villas on 240 sq yard at starting range from 2.8 cr...

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
        I do not think it will have any impact on resale prices. I have heard from some broker that the Vatika is planning to laucnh new villas in sector 84 on much higher prices.

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          yeah I also heard that they are going to launch new villas on 240 sq yard at starting range from 2.8 cr...
          Oh, that sounds too much. This is a better location as well
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

240 sq yard in sector 84 for 2.8 cr. That would be phenonminal.

I can tell you Niravana - 2 villas, 240sq yard duplex approximately 2700 sq ft constructed costs in resale around 2.30 cr.

This pricing could be insane, unless the specifications are really premium,

Comment

yeah prices looks on higher end .. we will have to wait and watch to confirm this hearsay..

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post

I can tell you Niravana - 2 villas, 240sq yard duplex approximately 2700 sq ft constructed costs in resale around 2.30 cr.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post

Even Tatvam vilas on main Sohna road will be in that budget. This pricing can't be true specially after the mess they have created here.
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post

Your information is correct. 240 SQY villas will cost somewhere 2.7Cr - 2.8 cr. Location sector 84 close to DW and behind the commercials. Total no. of villas are approx. 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
                    Your information is correct. 240 SQY villas will cost somewhere 2.7Cr - 2.8 cr. Location sector 84 close to DW and behind the commercials. Total no. of villas are approx. 40.
                    that means plot price of 75-80k????

Comment

Cheers ..
                      Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                      that means plot price of 75-80k????

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X