Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
Read more
634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    What is the current resale price of 240 sqy Duplex villa?

As per my information :-

240 SQYD Villa ( Simplex ) : 1.5 Cr
    240 SQYD Villa ( Duplex ) : 1.8 Cr

However it seems like there are still some issues with the approvals and this project could take another 3 Years to complete etc.

Also are you aware if any body has received the Re - Allotment Letters ...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update saibal.. Were you able to talk to vatika crm regarding re-allotment letters...

Originally Posted by saibal
    As per my information :-

240 SQYD Villa ( Simplex ) : 1.5 Cr
    240 SQYD Villa ( Duplex ) : 1.8 Cr

However it seems like there are still some issues with the approvals and this project could take another 3 Years to complete etc.

Also are you aware if any body has received the Re - Allotment Letters ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Thanks for the update saibal.. Were you able to talk to vatika crm regarding re-allotment letters...

Yes I did speak with Vatika CRM ... But the answer everytime is the same " We will be sending the Re-Allotment letters very soon "

Can you also try to find out through your agent what Vatika is up to ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks!I will try to find it out ...
    Yes I did speak with Vatika CRM ... But the answer everytime is the same " We will be sending the Re-Allotment letters very soon "

Can you also try to find out through your agent what Vatika is up to ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have got the re-allotment of my 240 duplex bellevue/signature 2 villa. In the previous allotment I had park facing PLC while in the new allotment they could not give me the park facing choice, so had to pick from a non plc option.

Are there more in my situation, could something be done about this mismatch? And as already stated in the posts, reallotment letter has not arrived yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Any news when construction is going to start?
    CommentQuote
  • As per Vatika's standard reply whenever you will ask they will say 3-4 months :D.. jokes apart can anybody share pics of that area..

Originally Posted by Varun84
    Any news when construction is going to start?
    CommentQuote
  • I think Vatika will refund/adjust PLC charges for your villa. I have talked regarding re-allotment letter with Vatika . They have asked me to send BBA and other documents to execute the addendum after which they will re-issue allotment letter.
    Originally Posted by piyaliroy
    Hi All,

I have got the re-allotment of my 240 duplex bellevue/signature 2 villa. In the previous allotment I had park facing PLC while in the new allotment they could not give me the park facing choice, so had to pick from a non plc option.

Are there more in my situation, could something be done about this mismatch? And as already stated in the posts, reallotment letter has not arrived yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Agastya,

It was nice catching up with you in Dubai ...

Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Sirji, you most welcome. I will PM you my contact details in Dubai. Check your PM>
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saibal
    Thanks Agastya,

It was nice catching up with you in Dubai ...

Thanks a lot. Hope to see you again.
    CommentQuote
  • Addendum for Re-Allotment of Signature 2 Villas

Has anybody got the " Addendum for Re-Allotment of Villas " updated on their Original BBA ...

It seems Vatika want the Orginal BBA to be handed over to them for the execution of the " Addendum for Re-Allotment of Villas " ...

However the " Addendum for Re-Allotment of Villas " is just a One Page Document that becomes a part of the Orginal BBA ... The why does Vatika need the Orginal BBA ...

Also is Vatika also updating the Layout of the Villas as per the new Plan being shown on the website under ... Signature 2 Villas ... If they are doing this then it make sense to hand over the BBA to Vatika otherwise not sure ...
    CommentQuote
  • Saibal Bro,

Let me know your findings as well ...
    Has anybody got the " Addendum for Re-Allotment of Villas " updated on their Original BBA ...

It seems Vatika want the Orginal BBA to be handed over to them for the execution of the " Addendum for Re-Allotment of Villas " ...

However the " Addendum for Re-Allotment of Villas " is just a One Page Document that becomes a part of the Orginal BBA ... The why does Vatika need the Orginal BBA ...

Also is Vatika also updating the Layout of the Villas as per the new Plan being shown on the website under ... Signature 2 Villas ... If they are doing this then it make sense to hand over the BBA to Vatika otherwise not sure ...
    CommentQuote
  • Sure Manu Bhai ...

Originally Posted by manu813
    Saibal Bro,

Let me know your findings as well ...
    CommentQuote
  • Saibal and Agastya bhai

Check out the updated wikimapia map following link. I marked Some villas already underconstruction. I guess these are 2 duplexes we saw in october updates by vatika those were under construction.. Looks from map these are completed..If somebody goes to the site would be great if they click pics of these buildings marked ..

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • According to cluster plan these villa nos should be

St.82D1-3 Villa nos 39 and 41 (or nearby no.)

Originally Posted by manu813
    Saibal and Agastya bhai

Check out the updated wikimapia map following link. I marked Some villas already underconstruction. I guess these are 2 duplexes we saw in october updates by vatika those were under construction.. Looks from map these are completed..If somebody goes to the site would be great if they click pics of these buildings marked ..

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote