My cousin is getting a good deal for a 3rd floor around Udhyog Vihar area of Gurgaon. The plot area is close to 265 sq.yds, but he is not sure if he can get the registry done on a 3rd floor in Gurgaon? He would be taking a 50% loan, so getting a property with registry is important for him. Senior members please advice about this issue.
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • wow, 87 views and no comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Nobody seem to have an answer here or maybe, nobody is interested .

djvjain Bhai, send a PM to AmitMM/IshanB ( if u r still looking for an answer ), they might be able to reply .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    My cousin is getting a good deal for a 3rd floor around Udhyog Vihar area of Gurgaon. The plot area is close to 265 sq.yds, but he is not sure if he can get the registry done on a 3rd floor in Gurgaon? He would be taking a 50% loan, so getting a property with registry is important for him. Senior members please advice about this issue.

3rd floor is illegal in gurgaon !!!! no registry !!! and it can even be demolished by HUDA or MCG when they become aware of it !!
    CommentQuote
  • Wow, I am not aware that it is illegal. Seller seems to have maps approved and POA registered for 3rd floor. That is very important info and thanks for it Ishan Bhai.
    CommentQuote
  • sorry missed this....
    registry is not possible for 3 rd floor... floorwis registry for G/1/2 only..

only excption is if the owner has taken approval from the office of town planner and has the document to show the same...
    hope it helps
    Originally Posted by djvjain
    wow, 87 views and no comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai,

I don't understand what do you mean by getting approvals from town planners? Either they would give it to everyone or they just won't? Is there anything special that could be done to construct 3rd floor and then get a registry done on it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Amit Bhai,

I don't understand what do you mean by getting approvals from town planners? Either they would give it to everyone or they just won't? Is there anything special that could be done to construct 3rd floor and then get a registry done on it?

in a very rare case if approval is taken for height from DTCP , the person can divide the FAR among all 4 floors(g,1,2,3) which is 150 % of plot area which can be extended upto 159% after paying petty penalties , in that case though the covered area for all floors would be very less and that does not seem the case in your case ......

Also it was my understanding that udyog vihar was strictly industrial area.... then how come one is getting a residential floor there ?
    CommentQuote
  • Heard from a broker that some of the HUDA rules related to FAR and not-being-able-to-sell-floors-of-160sqyd-plot are all set to change.

Any news on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngturk
    Heard from a broker that some of the HUDA rules related to FAR and not-being-able-to-sell-floors-of-160sqyd-plot are all set to change.

Any news on this?

its plots lesser than 180 sq yds not 160 sq yds as of now .... and the news/rumours i hv heard is that FAR is going to be increased by 30 %.
    and well these can all be just rumours but if even "ONE" of the mentioned things happens plot market would shoot up like anything by one of the things i mean-

1)Increase in FAR(this will/can keep on increasing from time to time)
    2)If huda allows stilt parking
    3)allowing third floor
    4)allowing registry for floors built o plots lesser than 160 sq yds
    5)sub division of plots (this one will take a hell lot of time according to me 10 yrs+)

all the above things are bound to happen and as and when these happens plots would shoot up accordingly alongwith the usual growth rate !!!!
    The only issue is the time when they happen !!
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan bhai,

Why these rumors/talks are for smaller plots, but not for anything bigger than 285 sq.yds? Bigger plots are suppose to handle the burden on utilities in a much better, if thats what the authorities have in mind. Also, in some areas in GGN and Fbd on bigger plots I have seen double unit till 2nd floors, so in your opinion is anything going to be changing for that too?

The Udyog Vihar area where seller is trying to sell the 3rd floor property on POA is in sector-22.

Thanks for the insight, it is quite helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • these rumours are for all plots , if FAr is increased it ll increase for all the plots be it 60 sqyds,100 sq yds ,300 sq yds , 500 sq yds or 1000 sq yds

Originally Posted by djvjain
    Ishan bhai,

Why these rumors/talks are for smaller plots, but not for anything bigger than 285 sq.yds? Bigger plots are suppose to handle the burden on utilities in a much better, if thats what the authorities have in mind. Also, in some areas in GGN and Fbd on bigger plots I have seen double unit till 2nd floors, so in your opinion is anything going to be changing for that too?

The Udyog Vihar area where seller is trying to sell the 3rd floor property on POA is in sector-22.

Thanks for the insight, it is quite helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • That would be great and this would certainly jack up the plot prices by 30-40%.

Although rumors are rumors, I have been hearing about the 3rd floor construction from brokers since last 3 years. Lets see when it becomes the reality though.

Thanks again
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote