Please take part in this poll and let us see what people here have been doing to get an idea. You can select more than one option that suits you.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Would really appreciate some feed back from those who made resales in 2011 - how easy was the process and did it take time and effort - in other words, was it difficult?
    CommentQuote
  • Has any body witnessed a lower resale rate than what was there 6 months back for any project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Has any body witnessed a lower resale rate than what was there 6 months back for any project

amitjee!!!

The answer is a yess!!! But not an emphatic yes.... Prices are more or less hovering around the same levels as 6 months ago..
    Deals I have seen

1) ireo uptown before 5000 last month 5100 present 4800
    2) today canary before 3850 present 3725
    3) Vipul lavanya before 3200 present 2900
    4) palm studios before 5300 1 month back 4850-4900 now again 5100
    5) grand arch duplex couple of months back 6500 present 6200

In between heard abt desperate deals for sunbreeze , park view city 2, etc at 15-20% discount but that was more due to investor desperation rather than mkt condition.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Has any body witnessed a lower resale rate than what was there 6 months back for any project

yes Amit,
    Logix Blossom greens and Logix blossom county which started with a bang at 3100 AI is now avl at 2900AI after almost 40% construction. Logix is a better builder, am not talking about pathetic ones which some of which are hovering at 20% below launch price.

Basically what i have observed is 80% of projects in pre-launch and launch are highly priced. Prices tend to correct within 9-12 months, then gradually stabilise and increase at 10-15% per annum from 2nd yr onwards.

The other 20% projects play on investor sentiments.
    CommentQuote
  • Munish bhai, did you buy in GGN also?

Examples you give are from NOIDA - and everybody knows NOIDA is very different animal from GGN - like Zebra and Giraffe !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • amitjee!!!

The answer is a yess!!! But not an emphatic yes.... Prices are more or less hovering around the same levels as 6 months ago..
    Deals I have seen

1) ireo uptown before 5000 last month 5100 present 4800
    5) grand arch duplex couple of months back 6500 present 6200

Dear St Anger,

I have been keen on picking up something in Grand Arch, however the rates I have ben quoted upto now have been close to Rs 7000
    If possible, could you please foward me the contact details of the person who quoted this rate of 6200 area to you.
    Thanks a lot !
    CommentQuote
  • Although we dont have too many responses, the results so far do seem to indicate a healthy level of resale activity in GGN.

Markets in GGN seem healthy and very unlike the Mumbai and NOIDA scenario.

Has anyone managed to resell a Dwarka expressway project?
    CommentQuote