Last updated: June 21 2011
14 | Posts
2768 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safest Projects in Main Ggn

Dear all,

I am trying to make a list of safest projects in Gurgaon. By safest I mean where the delivery/developer risk is almost nil and the delivery is planned in the next 1-3 years. Ticket size upto 1.2 cr

I am only considering project on GCX/SPR/Sohna Road and not in the new ggn area

I am an NRI and looking for a project where 40-60 lakhs are upfront and the rest construction linked.

Few names which comes to mind are

Bestech Parkview Spa Next, Sector 67
    Ireo Uptown
    Ireo Victory Valley

Please Provide me your views - I am looking to shortlist a project which falls in the above constraints and have a delivery risk of as minimum as possible.

Many Thanks in Advance

Amit

Re : Safest Projects in Main Ggn

Based upon your criterias I think Bestech Parkview Spa Next is safest but you can get it around 90 lks - 1 cr .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Dear all,

I am trying to make a list of safest projects in Gurgaon. By safest I mean where the delivery/developer risk is almost nil and the delivery is planned in the next 1-3 years. Ticket size upto 1.2 cr

I am an NRI and looking for a project where 40-60 lakhs are upfront and the rest construction linked.

Ireo Uptown
    Ireo Victory Valley

Please Provide me your views - I am looking to shortlist a project which falls in the above constraints and have a delivery risk of as minimum as possible.

Many Thanks in Advance

Amit
    Last edited June 17 2011, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Ya Manu I agree... I am also thinking of the same.

Any idea what is the BSP and how much payment and premium will be required.

Comment

I guess you can get it 4500 or so.. and premium you might need to check with brokers my guess is around 30-35 lakhs..

Ya Manu I agree... I am also thinking of the same.

Any idea what is the BSP and how much payment and premium will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          I guess you can get it 4500 or so.. and premium you might need to check with brokers my guess is around 30-35 lakhs..
          Won't be in his budget as upfront payment is close to 80-90 lakhs now.

Comment

Dear all,

Ireo Uptown
            Ireo Victory Valley

Many Thanks in Advance

Amit
            Amit jee!!!

My POV is that if you're looking at it as an investor and size of the apartment is not so much of an issue. I would say you go for Ireo Victory valley ..

Reasons:-

1) location is better than Pvsn.. The further you get from badshahpur and the closer you get to GCx the better it gets

2) specifications are better than pvsn! Compare the brochures.

3) 30-35 L upfront as of now ( as compared to more than twice that of pvsn)

4) pvsn has abt 1200-1500 rupee premium whereas VV has only abt 700.. Premium on a property is a value which just goes into the previous investors pocket. The lesser it is, the better it gets for the next one. In other words, the upside for VV is higher .. Much higher.. If you can wait for a few yrs.

5) Pvsn would end up becoming a good project in the area but VV would become an iconic project and it's needless for me to say that people with deep pockets are ready to pay extra to stay in iconic buildings. Even as an end user, it would bloat ur ego to stay in VV than in Pvsn!

I guess, I ve given enough reasons... Now one last bit of advice before this post becomes the 'writing on the wall'
            what I said is just my pov.. Listen to everyone but do what you feel is right.. Afterall it's YOUR money at stake..

Regards

Anger!!
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Safest projects r the ones which r ready to move in or the next best bet r the one's nearing completion . This is true for almost all the Builders .

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
              Last edited June 18 2011, 09:25 AM. Reason: typo
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                Safest projects r the ones which r ready to move in or the next best bet r the one's nearing completion . This is true for almost all the Builders .

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
                Well if that's the yardstick then I'd like to Indulge in semantics myself

Safest :- ready to move in

safer :- nearing completion

Unsafe:- lil or no construction activity

if we go by this I guess the best bet for amit jee would be to buy a two plus one of Princeton. What's even better.. Rental income from day one..

As for appreciative returns...

Reward is proportional to risk !!

No risk = no reward
                sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Quite correct, if safety of yr. investment or as amit001 put it, "By safest I mean where the delivery/developer risk is almost nil and the delivery is planned in the next 1-3 years" is the prime concern . This kind of buying is mostly looked at by end users & i think, amit is looking for an apartment for self use ( though appreciation of the same, is also in a corner of his mind ). This is a standard dilemma, most end users face - end use viz. appreciation . When the end user part in one self wins, one goes for a ready to move in option ( he looks at the existing amenities/facilities near the project & if the currently non existent & promised facilities, materialize at a later stage. he considers them as velvety foam on a cappuccino ). If one is looking at taking some risk & gain appreciation - one goes for a project nearing completion/under construction/new launch/prelaunch - depending on when one actually requires possession, his risk taking capability & money in hand .

The gains in a ready to move in or a project nearing completion would be muted & may require a pretty long holding period, for a decent ROI, but this kind of investment could/should be the safest option .

My PoV, some may disagree .
                  Last edited June 20 2011, 12:19 PM.
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    Quite correct, if safety of yr. investment or as amit001 put it, "By safest I mean where the delivery/developer risk is almost nil and the delivery is planned in the next 1-3 years" is the prime concern . This kind of buying is mostly looked at by end users & i think, amit is looking for an apartment for self use ( though appreciation of the same, is also in a corner of his mind ). This is a standard dilemma, most end users face - end use viz. appreciation . When the end user part in one self wins, one goes for a ready to move in option ( he looks at the existing amenities/facilities near the project & if the currently non existent & promised facilities, materialize at a later stage. he considers them as velvety foam on a cappuccino ). If one is looking at taking some risk & gain appreciation - one goes for a project nearing completion/under construction/new launch/prelaunch - depending on when one actually requires possession, his risk taking capability & money in hand .

The gains in a ready to move in or a project nearing completion would be muted & may require a pretty long holding period, for a decent ROI, but this kind of investment could/should be the safest option .

My PoV, some may disagree .

Your POV is close to reality. I agree!

My suggestion for him

no risk- Carlton/ Princeton

little risk- PVSN

Slightly more risk - pioneer park/uptown/ palm drive

yet more risk- victory valley/ grand arch

Sure casualty - Bptp park prime ( I hate to say this for a project which stands tall)

Suicide- the legend

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X