Safest Projects in Main Ggn

Last updated: June 21 2011
14 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Safest Projects in Main Ggn

Great discussion guys !!!

Although the topic relates to Main Gurgaon what would be your rating for New Gurgaon (Manesar and associated) Projects?

Rgds..

Comment

I have invested in BPTP Park Prime. Let see whether it falls under
      Sure casualty or High Risk - High Return model.

BTW one buyer has offered me 1300 premium - I invested in this project in late 2009 (Dec 2009).

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
      Your POV is close to reality. I agree!

My suggestion for him

no risk- Carlton/ Princeton

little risk- PVSN

Slightly more risk - pioneer park/uptown/ palm drive

yet more risk- victory valley/ grand arch

Sure casualty - Bptp park prime ( I hate to say this for a project which stands tall)

Suicide- the legend
      Last edited June 20 2011, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bondss View Post
        Great discussion guys !!!

Although the topic relates to Main Gurgaon what would be your rating for New Gurgaon (Manesar and associated) Projects?

Rgds..
        I'm sorry, I track very few projects there, namely, palm hills, palm gardens, Vipul lavanya..

All 3 are awesome projects with great returns expected in 5-7 yrs. And by great I do mean returns which would really surprise you.

I do not track any other projects and won't be able to comment.

Cheers!
        sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rajggn View Post
          I have invested in BPTP Park Prime. Let see whether it falls under
          Sure casualty or High Risk - High Return model.

BTW one buyer has offered me 1300 premium - I invested in this project in late 2009 (Dec 2009).
          Raj jee!!!

Anger ' the investor' has the heart of an end user. Bptp has cheated it's end user severely in the past and hence, I have bad things to say about them. As discussed at many places in this forum, the OC for many towers in Bptp FPL have still not come although, it's been two yrs since building got completed.

If you've invested purely for returns, it would give you decent returns I'm sure but it's in no way a safe investment as wanted by the gentleman who queried at first.

And yeah!! The 1300 premium has got little to with project and almost all of it to do with markets. Even legend, which I rate a hundred times worse than Bptp, has appreciated from 3500 last year to 4800-5000 now.. That doesn't make it safe, sire!!!
          Last edited June 21 2011, 04:01 AM.
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

I agree with you that investement in BPTP is not safe. When I invested in Park Prime I did analysis of earlier projects/complaints about BPTP and i knew that it is not a safe bet. But in that location it was the cheapest project so I took a chance.
            Even I am surprised with the construction pace of this particular project Park Prime. last 1 and 1/2 years I am visiting the site at regular interval and surprised to see that the construction pace. That's y i said it can be a high risk and high return type project. Let's see.

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
            Raj jee!!!

Anger ' the investor' has the heart of an end user. Bptp has cheated it's end user severely in the past and hence, I have bad things to say about them. As discussed at many places in this forum, the OC for many towers in Bptp FPL have still not come although, it's been two yrs since building got completed.

If you've invested purely for returns, it would give you decent returns I'm sure but it's in no way a safe investment as wanted by the gentleman who queried at first.

And yeah!! The 1300 premium has got little to with project and almost all of it to do with markets. Even legend, which I rate a hundred times worse than Bptp, has appreciated from 3500 last year to 4800-5000 now.. That doesn't make it safe, sire!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X