I am planning to buy Floor in BPTP's Astaire garden project. Project is located in sector 70a of gurgaon. Does anyone know about this builder and this project. Will it be good investment for next 5-6 yrs. Please provide your comments/thoughts.

I also heard UNitech launching floors in sec 70. Looks like floors are in demand.
Read more
230 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • BPTP Astaire Gardens, Floors, Sector 70A

Everything is good except builder. For many if most of the things are good they accommodate one bad thing somewhere but in my personal opinion BPTP is intolerable.
    This builder has done everything with their customers - delayed project for very long time, cancelled allotments, given allotments but changed after a year seeing the rate of alloted increased in comparison to others, charged high EDC/IDC to customers saying it is govt rates, kept money of users for many years without given allotment (elite floors taken money from 5000+, for initial 700 units, 1000+ have not been given money or allotment till date)......et etc etc....or whatever fraud you can think of.
    CommentQuote
  • Quite agree to this . A consolidated feed back on this builder & most of his deeds .

Originally Posted by sgipec
    Everything is good except builder. For many if most of the things are good they accommodate one bad thing somewhere but in my personal opinion BPTP is intolerable.
    This builder has done everything with their customers - delayed project for very long time, cancelled allotments, given allotments but changed after a year seeing the rate of alloted increased in comparison to others, charged high EDC/IDC to customers saying it is govt rates, kept money of users for many years without given allotment (elite floors taken money from 5000+, for initial 700 units, 1000+ have not been given money or allotment till date)......et etc etc....or whatever fraud you can think of.
    CommentQuote
  • how is unitech then? is it good? Anyone had good experience with bptp?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SINGHVN3
    how is unitech then? is it good? Anyone had good experience with bptp?

Vnsingh jee!!! 

As far as Bptp goes, it's surely a distinction holder amongst chor builders... Although, I saw FPL sec-57 and the built quality was good..par dealing with Bptp ( from what I've heard and read ) is pretty tough... 

Unitech is an over hyped builder, as per my POV!!!  Average built quality.. Although, it's always given pretty good returns to investors... Aajkal though, is a different story altogether.Chandra has found his new abode in Tihar,The company is financially tottering, ratings by moody's and crisil are at an all time low,   Share prices have taken a severe tonking. 
    All in all, unitech's also something that may be avoided.
    Another point that I'd like to make is that we're discussing builder floors here. This type of construction requires minimum approvals, is easy to construct and any thekedar/ beldar can do the job as opposed to the requirement of technologically advanced contractors ( LnT, billimoria, shaporjee, afcons, ahluwalia etc) for high rises. So, I guess if it's builder floors almost any developer can do the job well. Case in point, look at ansals, one of the most laid back groups in ggn. The only thing they really constructed are villas and builder floors with high rises being too far and few. For builder floors I guess, both Bptp and unitech could be given a look in and inspite of all the troubles, I'd still rate unitech a better bet than Bptp.
    CommentQuote
  • Status of Builder

Hi
    Greetings

Even brokers are fed up.. no commissions.. slabs etc etc.. One hard working bee told me BPTP is Blood Pressure Through Property. Honestly looking at his sweaty eye brows and way he moved his motorcyle in tight lanes in 40+ temperature, he had only one thing to say, from below his handkerchief tied around covering his mouth while bringing the motorcyle to a lower gear by hammering his mud smeared sandle on the gear knob. Violently took off his helmet and started swearing.. " Commission pending hai aur Sale hamein customer care bana diya hai logon ki galiayan sunne ke liye".

Please post such deeds of such developers on Homes from Hell giving the concerned project against the receipe..
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=12

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU

BPTP is Blood Pressure Through Property

:bab (44):

hehehe!!!! That's wickedly hilarious.. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Perfect description:bab (6): & the after affects of dealing with this Builder:bab (45): .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings........

BPTP is Blood Pressure Through Property..........................
    CommentQuote
  • This is not a lie

Hi
    Greetings

Thats actually true.. whenever i think of it I burst into laughter after having gone through a daunting experience personally with this builder. I am trying to find that BEE but am not able to find him. he had very peculiar description for this company.. probably too much distressed..
    Another one met in faridabad recently said.. "no price, no direction, no marketing department, customer care nahin customer scare hai..
    Is company ke marketing/sales department ko sack kar dena chahiye.. new project 2450 per hai aur purana mall (not completed) 1600 se milna shuru hai.. RTM 2300 mein hai.. customer ko naya mal bechte huai lagta hai yeh kya keh raha hoon.."

Your reap what your sow..

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for feedback guys. This is helpful!
    CommentQuote
  • Let me share something more on my previous thread -

I actually earned some bucks from a BPTP property BUT seeing the situation of my other friends, known peoples from groups whom I met personally just outside BPTP in CP, doesn't have a heart to suggest booking something even in BPTP to my enemies.
    He is way beyond any one's imagination and a classic example of what you can do in India if you know how to share the stolen money.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SINGHVN3
    I am planning to buy Floor in BPTP's Astaire garden project. Project is located in sector 70a of gurgaon. Does anyone know about this builder and this project. Will it be good investment for next 5-6 yrs. Please provide your comments/thoughts.

I also heard UNitech launching floors in sec 70. Looks like floors are in demand.

Vnsingh jee!!!

I forgot to ask u why don't u give a look into ansal esencia floors.. ?? Afterall, no one has more experience with builder floors than ansal.. The builder is very very dependable.. Construction quality is also more or less acceptable. The only issue probably would be that you'd not get one of the essencia sovereign floors in first booking and you'll hv to go for a resale. Other than that I guess, it shud be better than unitech floors nd Astaire gardens!! My pov!!
    CommentQuote
  • astaire garden cancellation

i purchased a ff FLOOR 196 SQ YARD AT ASTAIRE GARDEN AND PAID FIRST THREE INSTALMENTS AND THEN THEY SENDING THE NOTICES AND I REPLIED THAT CONSYTRCUTION IS NOT AS PER PLAN AND DEMAND NOT GENUINE AND THEN THEY SENT ME INTERETS NOTE ALONG WITH THIRD DEMAN DLETTER. IN MAY ISSUED FINAL LETTER .. MEAN WHILE I HAD APPLIED FOR OAN WHICH GOT IN JUNE.. NOW THEY ARE SAYING YOUR ALLOTTEMMENT IS CANCELLED AND 30% MONEY OS FOREFEITED. KINDLY ADVISE. I AM READY TO PAT THEM THE AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY BIT THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTING
    CommentQuote
  • oh... very bad..... builder should not do this with the hard earned money ....

go for a meeting and try to explain .... althoug BPTP is a chor builder and can go to any extent.... still if they dont respond well.. file a suit in consumer forum ...
    CommentQuote
  • how to bring BP down ??
    CommentQuote
  • thanks.. i met them once but din't respond .. will try again..all happened due to icommunication gap and unavoidable circumstances ..
    CommentQuote