I am planning to buy Floor in BPTP's Astaire garden project. Project is located in sector 70a of gurgaon. Does anyone know about this builder and this project. Will it be good investment for next 5-6 yrs. Please provide your comments/thoughts.

I also heard UNitech launching floors in sec 70. Looks like floors are in demand.
Read more
229 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rate is good and promotion also looks good. At least you will not have to pay installment on 90% of the amount till possession. If possession is given in 18 -24 months it will turn out to be good investment.
    CommentQuote
  • A huge protest is planned against bptp today at 11 at their gurgaon office.

I am sure many of you have paid this builder huge amount and still waiting for completion of the project.

Let's join hands to show this and other builders the might of common man.

Be there at bptp gurgaon office before 11
    CommentQuote
  • Singh Saab, can you tell me what was the price of these floors in 2012 when they were launched? Also what are rates in the resale?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Ground floor price was around 1 Cr (250 sq yd). No idea about resale price.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

any movement as far as reconstruction is concerned? Has anyone visited Astair garden recently?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Graceland
    Hello I am jean on buying a grand flr at Astaire approx 350sq yards. Let me know if anyone has an offer

Hi, why have you decided to buy in Astaire garden? A lot of people in here not saying good things about BPTP.
    CommentQuote
  • What was that BSP for 196 Monet floor when it was launched?
    CommentQuote
  • response to akumarggn

My wife visited the site and liked what she saw - much more than emaar mgf and ansals escencia - all in the vicinity. The fact that GF gets a basement at a slightly higher payment is an added plus, as is the proximity to Golf Course ext. I have a 25%-75% offer which is not bad as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this 25-75% offer for 250 yrds or 196 yrds units?

CommentQuote
  • Subventions plan

The 25:75 deal is on across sizes including 350 sq yards
    CommentQuote
  • any news on construction though?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avspri
    any news on construction though?

Was at BPTP office and told that final work will start in January '15

CommentQuote
  • Any update on the possession date? Also, can somebody upload latest construction pics or provide update? BPTP website has more than 6 month old pics
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SINGHVN3
    Any update on the possession date? Also, can somebody upload latest construction pics or provide update? BPTP website has more than 6 month old pics

Few friends had visited the site and told that construction would start in March and possession may be give by end of this year.
    CommentQuote
  • So construction has stopped. Last time I visited 1.5 yrs back...they were putting tiles in toilets and working on flooring.
    CommentQuote