I am planning to buy Floor in BPTP's Astaire garden project. Project is located in sector 70a of gurgaon. Does anyone know about this builder and this project. Will it be good investment for next 5-6 yrs. Please provide your comments/thoughts.

I also heard UNitech launching floors in sec 70. Looks like floors are in demand.
Read more
232 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Visited couple of days back and notice that they are laying Sewage line in leftover area.

Somebody also told me that water tank work has also started.
    CommentQuote
  • Good..I hope we get possession soon and not stuck like people who are stuck in Unitech floors or other projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SudeshKumar
    Visited couple of days back and notice that they are laying Sewage line in leftover area.

Somebody also told me that water tank work has also started.

which block are you talking about? is it B, C or E? or all?
    CommentQuote
  • Block C
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Singh,

At what BSP did you buy your floor? Did you include roof area (in case of FF and SF) in BSP calculation?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone visited Pedestal floors recently?? Any updates on Pedestal floors??
    CommentQuote
  • I have GF and not FF or SF. I paid 1 CR apprx. for the ground floor in 2011

What is the current rate or there are no buyers in the market?
    CommentQuote
  • Oh. I hold 1 FF . How come you have paid around 1cr upfront in 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • Total cost was 1 Cr. I didn't pay upfront.
    CommentQuote
  • SING ji any idea about resale price of GF 250 Sqyd and possession date?
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, BPTP is a very risky investment on date as the promoters are allegedly siphoning off money. The construction everywhere is on hold for the last 2 years. Company is using customers' registry deposits to pay salary to the employees. With no new launches in the sight and existing financing partners breaking away, completion of projects of this company look like a distant dream. They are selling company owned properties and siphoning off money rather than using them to complete the projects. Beware of this company. Its all set to be India's biggest ever RE scam.
    CommentQuote
  • No idea about the resale price. People have said on this forum that we should expect something by end of this year, but I am not sure of final possession date.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the monet floors ?? Are they going to complete it or not ?? And do we have to collectively take an action and approach court??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kunalkjain
    Dear,

I have a monet floor in bptp astaire gardens and the flat no. is E-9 First Floor. I bought it in Feb 2011 for 70 Lack and have paid 95% of the payment.The last installment is dated some 8-9 months back. Could you please tell me when is the possession due? Also what is the resale price right now if at all there is any resale. My mobile no. is 9871333611. Kindly help.

Just to let the forum know that tireless efforts made by the buyers/sufferers to put pressure on BPTP for sec 70A project and getting a firm commitment in writing has been successful.
    Phase wise delivery of astaire garden project has been committed by BPTP and soon we will see a lots of activities taking around for the project. We will get possession by mid - to - end of the 2016.

Cheer up guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    Just to let the forum know that tireless efforts made by the buyers/sufferers to put pressure on BPTP for sec 70A project and getting a firm commitment in writing has been successful.
    Phase wise delivery of astaire garden project has been committed by BPTP and soon we will see a lots of activities taking around for the project. We will get possession by mid - to - end of the 2016.

Cheer up guys.

Dear Sir,

I have a doubt in my mind. I suppose the monet floor i am talking about was to be delivered under phase 1 of the project. Also it is mentioned in the builder buyer agreement that the buyer would be getting Rs 10 psft per month for the fisrt 6 months of delay, Rs 20 psft per month from 6-12 months and Rs 30 psft thereafter, subject to if the project gets delayed more than than 36 months from the date of sanction from authority or builder buyer agreement (Plus 6 months grace period). I received the builder buyer agreement in December 2011. When did BPTP Astaire Gardens get the plan sanctioned from the authority? Am I eligible to claim the penalty from now on? Can all of us arrange a meet in the coming days and do something about it?
    CommentQuote