Collapse

Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 24 2019
257 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Whats the basis of saying that its a very good project..???
    Originally posted by Sumisharma View Post
    Its very good project . Can you provide whats your budgets.....

Comment

Originally posted by Infralytics View Post
      Hi Sachin (@smahipal)

1. There were no discounts given by BPTP. But I got good broker discount from the brokerage company i booked from.
      2 and 3. I have booked a 3BHK. Next steps are that you will get a demand letter for the balance payment to make it 15%. They will allot the unit after this payment. I got the demand letter last week and have paid the installment yesterday and have been told that I will be called for allotment of unit within 2 weeks time.

Cheers
      Infralytics

Thanks for your earlier help , i have couple of other questions if you can help me with
      1. In Semi furnished floor , can you please confirm if BPTP will provide internal walls( all the walls of room,Kitchen and bathroom) and plaster on them, As in Application form it says "SEMI-FINISHED STRUCTURE WITH INTERNAL BRICK WORK & PLASTER" ,also specification says that Semi-Furnished floors will be delivered with Internal walls and Plaster

but yesterday i saw their brochure which says "Internal Walls and Plaster with additional cost to customer"
      i am trying to get this clarify but not getting clear answers

2. BPTP is asking execute Tripartite Agreement , but as of now there is no Allotment or BBA, i am not sure how they will fill up the information. how are you going about it . Are you going to wait for BBA and allotment before you go for Tripartite Agreement

BPTP customer care is useless they have no information what so ever

Thanks
      Sachin

Comment

Friends!
        Any impact of RBI guidelines on subvention on this project?

Comment

Originally posted by eildilp View Post
          Friends!
          Any impact of RBI guidelines on subvention on this project?
          I foresee a major problem for the subvention scheme associated with the project. Herein Builder will call for 50% of payment just at the start of construction (as seen in the website). So this subvention scheme demands much higher fund flow at initial stages of the project than CLP. I don't think under the present circumstances BANK will finance the same. Check with the Bank & do share with us.
          Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

As per my discussion with the HDFC bank representative, it is the possessions link subvention and the builder assumes the responsibility to pay the interest until then; which means the loan starts at approximately month 37 and goes up to month 240 (or in other words its a 17 yr loan)

Comment

Thanks Animesh and Sayan

Comment

Dear All

Did any of you get update on Allotment from BPTP, any body got allotment intimation
                Any leads would help

Thanks
                Sachin

Comment

As claimed by the Builder,

Impact of RBI's guideline on BPTP's subvention scheme....................
                  Attached Files
                  Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Hi BlessU, as per my understanding and information the CCI ruling has been challenged by DLF, and till such time that the case is resolved, the disputed clauses still stand - Any buyers of DLF / Unitech properties can confirm if such clauses still exist?

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    A few negative clauses have already been declared as unfair, unilateral, arbitrary, exploitative in DLF BBA by CCI and they have been ordered to cease and desist..
                    Key imports of the order are applicable both on DLF and DTCP/HUDA as parties to the case are
                    - cannot change layout without seeking consent form buyers
                    - cannot escalate costs
                    - cannot increase super area without increase in carpet area beyond 2%
                    - cannot charge for parking within haryana building bye laws
                    - installment and delivery delay penalty to be equated
                    A small request to all IREFians - Please share information, not necessarily opinions.

Comment

very difficult to read. could you please upload the high resolution picture.
                      thanks
                      Originally posted by sayan View Post
                      Impact of RBI's guideline on BPTP's subvention scheme....................

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X