Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 28 2022
259 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

    Hi
    I am planning to buy my first home. Currently I am confused between Anthea Floors and BPTP Monet floors both in resale. I keep changing my decision every moment. But I do understand that Anthea has a great location advantage. I may or may not live in this property and if I dont I would like to sell it off. My decision is currently more in favour of monet floors but I really needsome suggestions to think further.
    A few key points why I am choosing Monet over Anthea:
    1. Monet floors are towards completion and should be ready for possession in the next 2 years max. However I do understand that livability of sector 70 a is a question mark where as some of the Tulip apartments have already been possessed by people and hence the livability looks better down the line.
    2. Consutrction has not started yet for Anthea, and as per the latest update it might start within the next 3-6 months.
    3. Anthea separated by sector road. If you buy a flat in the blocks D or E, you need to cross the road to go and attend the club. I generally prefer a close compounded area which is there in astaire gardens.

    Please let me know your suggestions.

    Thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

      Hi

      If u r looking for possession within reasonable timeframe than don't go for Anthea however Bptp is also famous for the same thing as per my understanding they also delays a lot...

      Anthea is at better location than BPTP but both r at inside from SPR which would be road to reach there...

      Also as BPTP is in advance construction status then Cost of entry for both would be enterily different which can be one of the major factor to help u to decide...

      One compound is always better but if u buy in same compound where facilities r there then things r almost same for u...

      Thanks..

      Originally posted by firsthomever View Post
      Hi
      I am planning to buy my first home. Currently I am confused between Anthea Floors and BPTP Monet floors both in resale. I keep changing my decision every moment. But I do understand that Anthea has a great location advantage. I may or may not live in this property and if I dont I would like to sell it off. My decision is currently more in favour of monet floors but I really needsome suggestions to think further.
      A few key points why I am choosing Monet over Anthea:
      1. Monet floors are towards completion and should be ready for possession in the next 2 years max. However I do understand that livability of sector 70 a is a question mark where as some of the Tulip apartments have already been possessed by people and hence the livability looks better down the line.
      2. Consutrction has not started yet for Anthea, and as per the latest update it might start within the next 3-6 months.
      3. Anthea separated by sector road. If you buy a flat in the blocks D or E, you need to cross the road to go and attend the club. I generally prefer a close compounded area which is there in astaire gardens.

      Please let me know your suggestions.

      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

        Unitech is marred with huge delays across all their projects. BPTP is well, BPTP. Their reputation is going down the hill.
        If you're interested in floors, check Ansal Esencia at Sector 67. Excellent location, timely deliveries, nice project. Available in in various stages of construction.

        Originally posted by firsthomever View Post
        Hi
        I am planning to buy my first home. Currently I am confused between Anthea Floors and BPTP Monet floors both in resale. I keep changing my decision every moment. But I do understand that Anthea has a great location advantage. I may or may not live in this property and if I dont I would like to sell it off. My decision is currently more in favour of monet floors but I really needsome suggestions to think further.
        A few key points why I am choosing Monet over Anthea:
        1. Monet floors are towards completion and should be ready for possession in the next 2 years max. However I do understand that livability of sector 70 a is a question mark where as some of the Tulip apartments have already been possessed by people and hence the livability looks better down the line.
        2. Consutrction has not started yet for Anthea, and as per the latest update it might start within the next 3-6 months.
        3. Anthea separated by sector road. If you buy a flat in the blocks D or E, you need to cross the road to go and attend the club. I generally prefer a close compounded area which is there in astaire gardens.

        Please let me know your suggestions.

        Thanks

        Comment


        • Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by ankurj View Post
          Unitech is marred with huge delays across all their projects. BPTP is well, BPTP. Their reputation is going down the hill.
          If you're interested in floors, check Ansal Esencia at Sector 67. Excellent location, timely deliveries, nice project. Available in in various stages of construction.
          ansal essensia in resale is going a bit over my budget , and hence anthea and astaire gardens. I had almost finalized going for monet floors in astaire garden, but going through this forum is making me think again.

          Comment


          • Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

            Sad news for all the BPTP investors...
            But nothing new, it was all expected from the builder like BPTP and there is a good nexus between these builders and bank which is proved from this mail.
            Originally posted by smahipal View Post
            BPTP Pedestal , i got email from HDFC bank , which says Subvention is till only 30th Sep 2015 but it was sold on condition until possession
            any body has any info about it , i guess all buyers need to get it clarified from builder

            Dear sir,

            We have recently signed up for a Pre-EMI subvention scheme with BPTP for their project Pedestal Floors and Visionnaire Homes, Sector 70/70A, Gurgaon. Please go through the features below carefully.



            Salient features of the scheme are as follows :
            Scheme is available for all fresh bookings in individual name.
            Standard ARHL rates as per loan slab will apply to all loans.
            No loans at fixed ROI please.
            Cost components : Basic, PLC, EDC, IDC and Car Parking only. All other charges are to be borne by the customer.
            LCR is to be maintained at 80% of property cost as per cost components defined above for loans upto Rs 75 lacs, and at 75% of property cost for loans above Rs 75 lacs.
            No pro-rata disbursements can be done under the scheme.
            No Insurance funding to be done
            No Tranching of loan to be done

            Disbursement Pattern under the scheme
            On booking : 15% of cost by customer
            Commencement of construction : 25% of cost by HDFC
            On FF Slab : 10% of cost by HDFC
            On SF slab : 30% of cost by HDFC
            On external plaster completion : 10% or 15% of cost by HDFC depending on LCR offered
            On offer of possession : 5% or 10% by customer depending on LCR offered
            All properties to be selected from regular property masters
            BPTP will subvent Pre-EMI interest on behalf of the customer from date of first disbursement till 31st Aug 2015 for Visionnaire Homes and upto 30th Sept 2015 for Pedestal Floors.
            Please use the FRIL calculator to run the subvention calculations and fix internal adjustment for the recovery of subvention amount.
            Beginning Sept 2015/Oct 2015, customer will need to start paying Pre-EMI/EMI to HDFC at the then prevailing ARHL rate. End of subvention term may not coincide with offer of possession as this is a fixed period subvention scheme.
            Customer is free to make prepayments as per current prepayment policy. However, if any prepayments are made during the subvention period, no Pre-EMI will be refunded to the Builder/customer under any circumstance.

            Comment


            • Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by smahipal View Post
              BPTP Pedestal , i got email from HDFC bank , which says Subvention is till only 30th Sep 2015 but it was sold on condition until possession
              any body has any info about it , i guess all buyers need to get it clarified from builder

              Dear sir,

              We have recently signed up for a Pre-EMI subvention scheme with BPTP for their project Pedestal Floors and Visionnaire Homes, Sector 70/70A, Gurgaon. Please go through the features below carefully.



              Salient features of the scheme are as follows :
              Scheme is available for all fresh bookings in individual name.
              Standard ARHL rates as per loan slab will apply to all loans.
              No loans at fixed ROI please.
              Cost components : Basic, PLC, EDC, IDC and Car Parking only. All other charges are to be borne by the customer.
              LCR is to be maintained at 80% of property cost as per cost components defined above for loans upto Rs 75 lacs, and at 75% of property cost for loans above Rs 75 lacs.
              No pro-rata disbursements can be done under the scheme.
              No Insurance funding to be done
              No Tranching of loan to be done

              Disbursement Pattern under the scheme
              On booking : 15% of cost by customer
              Commencement of construction : 25% of cost by HDFC
              On FF Slab : 10% of cost by HDFC
              On SF slab : 30% of cost by HDFC
              On external plaster completion : 10% or 15% of cost by HDFC depending on LCR offered
              On offer of possession : 5% or 10% by customer depending on LCR offered
              All properties to be selected from regular property masters
              BPTP will subvent Pre-EMI interest on behalf of the customer from date of first disbursement till 31st Aug 2015 for Visionnaire Homes and upto 30th Sept 2015 for Pedestal Floors.
              Please use the FRIL calculator to run the subvention calculations and fix internal adjustment for the recovery of subvention amount.
              Beginning Sept 2015/Oct 2015, customer will need to start paying Pre-EMI/EMI to HDFC at the then prevailing ARHL rate. End of subvention term may not coincide with offer of possession as this is a fixed period subvention scheme.
              Customer is free to make prepayments as per current prepayment policy. However, if any prepayments are made during the subvention period, no Pre-EMI will be refunded to the Builder/customer under any circumstance.

              Hi
              Greetings

              TOLD YOU SO..

              ONCE A LIAR ALWAYS A LIAR!!

              Really unfortunate.. 200 ex defense personnel already stuck for 6 years in Park Serene, not a single project delivered completely till date with all amenities as promised.

              Now BPTP will cast SF slab in a "few blocks", get a certificate and take 80% of the "total project" from HDFC in the next 9-12 months.. jai ram ji ki,, see you around 2020 with increase in super area by 20-35% without increase in carpet area.

              This is their Bloody CULTURE...suck the customers dry!!

              Cheers

              Comment


              • Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

                Dear smahipal

                I have also received the same mail from HDFC.
                The HDFC mail clearly indicates the subvention scheme for the BPTP pedestal project is a fixed period subvention till 30th sept, 2015. This clearly indicates the violation of original condition of making payment of Pre-EMI upto offer of possession of the flat to the buyer by the builder and the same has to be fulfilled within the period of 36 months.

                As a customer i am worried about the payment of Pre-EMI instalments before possession of the flat which is a heavy financial burden.

                I request to valuable customers to clarify that if i want to withdraw my application from the BPTP pedestal project, what amount will i be loosing from the amount paid for the said project. Till now i had paid 15% of cost of property.

                Regards


                Originally posted by smahipal View Post
                BPTP Pedestal , i got email from HDFC bank , which says Subvention is till only 30th Sep 2015 but it was sold on condition until possession
                any body has any info about it , i guess all buyers need to get it clarified from builder

                Dear sir,

                We have recently signed up for a Pre-EMI subvention scheme with BPTP for their project Pedestal Floors and Visionnaire Homes, Sector 70/70A, Gurgaon. Please go through the features below carefully.



                Salient features of the scheme are as follows :
                Scheme is available for all fresh bookings in individual name.
                Standard ARHL rates as per loan slab will apply to all loans.
                No loans at fixed ROI please.
                Cost components : Basic, PLC, EDC, IDC and Car Parking only. All other charges are to be borne by the customer.
                LCR is to be maintained at 80% of property cost as per cost components defined above for loans upto Rs 75 lacs, and at 75% of property cost for loans above Rs 75 lacs.
                No pro-rata disbursements can be done under the scheme.
                No Insurance funding to be done
                No Tranching of loan to be done

                Disbursement Pattern under the scheme
                On booking : 15% of cost by customer
                Commencement of construction : 25% of cost by HDFC
                On FF Slab : 10% of cost by HDFC
                On SF slab : 30% of cost by HDFC
                On external plaster completion : 10% or 15% of cost by HDFC depending on LCR offered
                On offer of possession : 5% or 10% by customer depending on LCR offered
                All properties to be selected from regular property masters
                BPTP will subvent Pre-EMI interest on behalf of the customer from date of first disbursement till 31st Aug 2015 for Visionnaire Homes and upto 30th Sept 2015 for Pedestal Floors.
                Please use the FRIL calculator to run the subvention calculations and fix internal adjustment for the recovery of subvention amount.
                Beginning Sept 2015/Oct 2015, customer will need to start paying Pre-EMI/EMI to HDFC at the then prevailing ARHL rate. End of subvention term may not coincide with offer of possession as this is a fixed period subvention scheme.
                Customer is free to make prepayments as per current prepayment policy. However, if any prepayments are made during the subvention period, no Pre-EMI will be refunded to the Builder/customer under any circumstance.
                Last edited November 10 2013, 11:46 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by visuhari View Post
                  Dear smahipal

                  I have also received the same mail from HDFC.
                  The HDFC mail clearly indicates the subvention scheme for the BPTP pedestal project is a fixed period subvention till 30th sept, 2015. This clearly indicates the violation of original condition of making payment of Pre-EMI upto offer of possession of the flat to the buyer by the builder and the same has to be fulfilled within the period of 36 months.

                  As a customer i am worried about the payment of Pre-EMI instalments before possession of the flat which is a heavy financial burden.

                  I request to valuable customers to clarify that if i want to withdraw my application from the BPTP pedestal project, what amount will i be loosing from the amount paid for the said project. Till now i had paid 15% of cost of property.

                  Regards

                  they will try to forfeit your 15% amount.

                  ask them ???

                  Comment


                  • Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

                    Hi BPTP Pedestal Buyers

                    i have contacted them many times and looks like they are trying to cheat the customers yet again
                    we are trying to form a group and meet their management or somebody to get clarification about this new development

                    please join facbook group "BPTP Astaire Garden" or mail me your details to sachin.mahipal at .com

                    let see what we can do here,

                    1. Cancelling the floor wont help, your all 15% will be gone and then long legal battle.
                    2. They are saying that they will extend the subvention after Nov-2015 , but no written agreement on that.

                    we need to go in group and build pressure on BPTP . rest i would appeal if anybody knows any lawyer ,who can give us guidence .

                    Please be informed that BPTP has raised demand with last date of 26th Nov 2013, hence they are not leaving much time with us to fight with them.

                    Thanks
                    Sachin
                    Last edited November 11 2013, 11:25 AM. Reason: wrong add

                    Comment


                    • Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

                      Dear All

                      To my surprise, today i have received allotment letter for the unit no. D-56-SF with the specifications mentioning 2 bed room flat with servant quarter. Anybody having any idea about this servant quarter comes from in a 2 BHK floor.

                      I hope everybody who has invested in this project, must have received the allotment letters or may be soon receiving the letters, without the consent of the investors.


                      Regards
                      Hari Krishna
                      Last edited November 11 2013, 07:49 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X