I am planning to buy Floor in BPTP's Astaire garden project. Project is located in sector 70a of gurgaon. Does anyone know about this builder and this project. Will it be good investment for next 5-6 yrs. Please provide your comments/thoughts.

I also heard UNitech launching floors in sec 70. Looks like floors are in demand.
Read more
229 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sarthakp
    Any update on the monet floors ?? Are they going to complete it or not ?? And do we have to collectively take an action and approach court??

Dear,

When did you buy the unit and when did you receive/ sign the builder buyer agreement? Can all of us go to their head office and meet the respective authority.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Pedestal Construction and Possession date

I have booked a floor in BPTP pedestal in Dec 2013. I went to the site and observed that there is no construction yet for this project. Could any one help me to find out what going on this project. Will this project start again and when will be the expected date of possession? Any information/update about this project will be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,

Would anyone know the dates they have committed? I have a GF in the B block.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Visited astaire garden site, and glad to see that re-construction work is on, and marketing team has said that possession of first phase of E block will start in march 2016. Its confirmed.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have a floor in Block D, which i purchased on Subvention plan. Any one have any update on TPT agreement which going to finish on 30th Nov 2015. Any one have any updates when and how will it extend?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have an apartment in Paras Irene sector 70A. Anybody with an update on this project? Is there any resale and if so, at what rate ? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Astaire Gardens Delivery

Originally Posted by akumarggn
    Visited astaire garden site, and glad to see that re-construction work is on, and marketing team has said that possession of first phase of E block will start in march 2016. Its confirmed.

Dear Mr Kumar,

I have been to the site one week back however it hardly seems that the project is going to get delivered in March 2016. Who committed you this? Kindly arrange a meeting of people from this project if possible so that we can ask for the penalty charges from BPTP. I was willing to file a case against BPTP.

Kindly provide your phone no. please
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly provide your number. I am setting up a meeting for a Consumer court case. I will arrange a meeting for all.
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly messge me your number. I am setting up a meeting for a Consumer court case. I will arrange a meeting for all.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Dear members, please do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear,

How exactly do I send a personal message??? Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Kunalkjain; The Personal Message (PM) facility gets activated on the completion of "10 meaningful posts" by a user.

The following links will help you understand it in detail:

Sending emails and private messages(PM)
    Regarding minimum 10 posts
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all

One of my cousin has booked a property in BPTP Astaire garden under the subvention scheme and subvention her period has been over in November 2015 ........but she is not aware about the possession

Please let us know about some closed whats app group where in she can join the agitation

regards
    CommentQuote
  • It is surprising to see BPTP is launching new project with name Monet Avant Floors in Sector 70A Gurgaon when many of its previously launched projects are delayed and awaiting possession for a long time. Not sure how authorities grant approval and permissions to these builders without looking at their past records.
    CommentQuote