I am planning to buy Floor in BPTP's Astaire garden project. Project is located in sector 70a of gurgaon. Does anyone know about this builder and this project. Will it be good investment for next 5-6 yrs. Please provide your comments/thoughts.

I also heard UNitech launching floors in sec 70. Looks like floors are in demand.
Read more
229 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajeev79
    It is surprising to see BPTP is launching new project with name Monet Avant Floors in Sector 70A Gurgaon when many of its previously launched projects are delayed and awaiting possession for a long time. Not sure how authorities grant approval and permissions to these builders without looking at their past records.

Exactly... I was also surprised to see advertisement from BPTP.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear ALL,

I have invested in BPTP Astair gardens about 5 years back and still no sign of delivery.

Experts please suggest if I should still wait for the project delivery or sell it off in resale.

I am still not sure if project will be complete in another year.

Also is there a Whats app group of Astaire gardens buyers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravs
    Dear ALL,

I have invested in BPTP Astair gardens about 5 years back and still no sign of delivery.

Experts please suggest if I should still wait for the project delivery or sell it off in resale.

I am still not sure if project will be complete in another year.

Also is there a Whats app group of Astaire gardens buyers?

It would be hard for you to find a genuine buyer at this point of time.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear,

Yes there is a whats app group. You can send me a friends request on this and i can give you my number on personal message.

Kindly join our whats app group. Cant write my number here as the admin of IREF deletes it every time.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • kunal89933 months ago
      hi, I have booked flat in PEDESTAL. same issues. Kindly add me @kunal8993 on twitter
  • Hi all,
    what is the current status of BPTP? What is price/ sq ft that is being held for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Is it possible to get a buyer for BPTP Pedestal, If I would want to resale?

At what price BPTP is selling now? I suspect, there have been some depreciation since the time I purchased.

Also, anyone has any idea about the construction status of the project. Every time I call the customer-care executive, there is a reply "Construction is going to start in next month".
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kunalkjain;, I have sent you a friend request. Need your help in getting added to the Astaire Gardens whatsapp group. In 2013, we had purchased a floor in that project. Would like to be on the group and support any cause that can help all of us expedite the process.Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kunalkjain ;, I have also sent you a friend request. Need your help in getting added to the Astaire Gardens whatsapp group.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kunalkjain; , I too have sent you a request. Would like to join the discussion on whatsapp group
    CommentQuote
  • Hello
    Is this forum still active? I asked BPTP about penalty due to delays. My builder buyer agreement was executed in Jun 2012 with a clause of delivery within 36 month. They should start paying penalty starting June 2015. They responded with an email saying delivery date is March 2017 ignoring the 36 months timeline altogether.

What is your experience? I am not that much worried about penalty, however I doubt that they will deliver in March 2017. Has anyone checked the construction status? Are they building anything at all?
    CommentQuote
  • Any BPTP Pedestal * Astaire Gardens buyer here? It has been 3 years since we booked the apartment and still the construction hasn't started. I visited the site last week and only few holes are dug for the foundation.

I don't see any future for the project. Can any senior member of the group guide as BPTP is not replying to our queries.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also stuck in BPTP Pedestal at sector 70A. My unit is in D block, for which partial excavation was done 3 years ago. There is no clear committment or response from BPTP on mail. I am also worried as a lot of money (50-55L) is stuck.
    I am hoping that once RERA is formed in Haryana, things will start moving in favour of us, buyers. As of today, we are just 'stuck'. Builder is neither making progress, nor do we have any buyers for under construction property.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Project in sector 70 A Gurgaon is not moving, I have booked in Pedestal in Jul 2013 and after 38 months construction has still not started and the project land for my unit is turning into jungle...around 50% money already taken by builder.
    CommentQuote
  • HI @gargabhishek & @SHIVENVERMA;

I am also struck in a similar situation, I had booked in Pedestal in 2013 and after more than 3 years the construction is not yet started. Can we get together & visit BPTP's office to know about the situation. It's high time now to ask about the reasons for constructions delays. I had booked in Subvention plan which is about to get over in Dec 2016. We need to ask BPTP the progress of subvention plan extension as well.
    CommentQuote
  • @SaurabhT

It's a really a terrible situation. I have paid 90% of the money 3 years ago but no news after 5 years of booking. Is there whatsapp group we can join to gather forces?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Maverik169 months ago
      Regarding the Whatsapp group:

Hi, can the administrator for the whatsapp group pls send me a PM so that I can share my contact number. Desperately need to join the group as I need immediate guidance on the topic of VAT (received a demand letter today). Thanks!