Collapse

Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 24 2019
257 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

i receivd it too, D-52-SF, i was hoping they will call us for draw or selection, nothing happened and also you are right, i do not see any servent quarter in the floor plan. need to clarify from the builder

Thanks
    Sachin

Comment

SF means second floor, Did you give the preference to second floor or they just provide the second floor to you. Any corner or green facing location for smahipal or visuhari??

Comment

i applied for Second floor , so i got 2nd floor but i was not asked to choose from available units or by draw

Comment

Suggest you approach BPTP and tell them if you need any corner or park facing units.

Comment

Then they will ask for PLC , which is again 4-5 lakhs.

Comment

Hi Nitin

Did you get any kind of response from BPTP on the "Offer till possession" and now they are putting the date in TPA till Nov-2015.

Thanks
              Sachin

Comment

I have no holding in the project.

Comment

BPTP is one of the MOST FRAUDULENT BUILDER IN INDIA. NEVER BUY ANY OF THE UNDER-CONSTRUCTION/NEW PROJECT OF BPTP EVEN IF 25-30% CHEAPER THAN THE MARKET. REASONS:

1. They have very vague ESCALATION COST clause in Builder Buyer Agreeement (BBA) with which they charge around 20% of original flat cost at the time of offering possession.

2. They have HISTORY OF SELLING PROPERTY WHICH THEY DON'T HAVE. They have sold 530+ covered car parking where actually there were only 470 car parking

3. Whole management is Fraud, their MD (Kabul Chawla) is absconding as there was arrest warrant against him for dodging customers money.

4. They dodge Government dues as well and this has resulted in cancellation of one of their licenses on Dwarka Expressway (Though cancellation revoked later on)

5. People are right when they define BPTP as 'Bure Phase Tere Paas'.

COMPANY WHICH FOLLOWS UNETHICAL TRADE PRACTICES AND WHOSE INTENTIONS ARE BAD, CAN DO BAD BEYOND THE IMAGINATION OF ALL OF US. SO AVOID BUYING ANY OF THE NEW PROJECTS/ UNDER-CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS OF BPTP.

There is minimal risk in buying ready-to-move project of BPTP where RWA has already been formed so BPTP has no role to play.

Comment

BPTP is one of the MOST FRAUDULENT BUILDER IN INDIA. NEVER BUY ANY OF THE UNDER-CONSTRUCTION/NEW PROJECT OF BPTP EVEN IF 25% CHEAPER THAN THE MARKET. REASONS:

1. They have very vague ESCALATION COST clause in Builder Buyer Agreeement (BBA) with which they charge around 20% of original flat cost at the time of offering possession.

2. They have HISTORY OF SELLING PROPERTY WHICH THEY DON'T HAVE. They have sold 530+ covered car parking where actually there were only 470 car parking

3. Whole management is Fraud, their MD (Kabul Chawla) is absconding as there was arrest warrant against him for dodging customers money.

4. They dodge Government dues as well and this has resulted in cancellation of one of their licenses on Dwarka Expressway (Though cancellation revoked later on)

5. People are right when they define BPTP as 'Bure Phase Tere Paas'.

COMPANY WHICH FOLLOWS UNETHICAL TRADE PRACTICES AND WHOSE INTENTIONS ARE BAD, CAN DO BAD BEYOND THE IMAGINATION OF ALL OF US. SO AVOID BUYING ANY OF THE NEW PROJECTS/ UNDER-CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS OF BPTP.

There is minimal risk in buying ready-to-move project of BPTP where RWA has already been formed so BPTP has no role to play.

Comment

I am absolutely new to this forum. The idea to join is to take advise from senior members here. We are looking for a builder floor in BPTP 70 A Astaire project this is purely for END -USE and not Investment purposes.
                      - Plz advise how is the project (Monet floors-196 sq yd) esp keeping in mind BPTP's ongoing derailed reputation
                      - What is the current market price for a second floor?
                      - By when you guys feel this area will be liveable and project delivery.
                      - Monet VS Pedestal

We really liked the layout and usage of area, looking forward to hear from you.
                      Plz advise and help us take the right decission and apply our money prudently..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X