Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 28 2022
259 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

I have faced following issues so far:

1. There were few occasions when they charged interest rate unnecessarily but I was able to get it removed (not all but most of it)
    2. They did construction very fast and took almost 90% of payment and after that things are slow. Still waiting for possession. It is painful to pay monthly installments on 90% of amount but if you look at it in different way it is good that at least (so far) this project don't have any major known issues related to possession like some issue in sector 67 and court cases
    3. Looks like they will miss promised possession date of 2014. I have ready many post on this forum and I shouldn't be complaining of 18 months delay (assuming possession will be given in the next 18 months)

Overall, experience is ok so far. I will be happy if I can get possession in next 18 months and sell it at 8000 psft rate. Right now I am in no loss and no profit.

Comment

Thanks Singh Saab for your reply.

It looks like that this property is promising both for investment and self use purpose. Possession in 18 months will be great as by then the neighboring projects like tulip violet, ivory, white, vistas and GPL will be occupied and there will be lots of activities around. By then SPR should be fully functional. I am planning to buy a unit for self use as against the adv published last sunday ToI. Pay 40% now and rest on possession. What are your thoughts on this offer?

Comment

What is the price BPTP quoting for the ground floor +basement unit 250 sq yd?

Comment

the BSP cost is 1.16 cr for GF + basement for 250 sq yd floor. for this 40% now and 60% at the time of possession scheme.

Comment

Price is stuck around this for quite some time now. Looks like market is really down.

Comment

Originally posted by SINGHVN3 View Post
              Price is stuck around this for quite some time now. Looks like market is really down.
              The prices I mentioned are for new 40% and 60% scheme. Singh saab what are your thoughts on 40 % - 60% scheme from end use point of view.

Comment

Rate is good and promotion also looks good. At least you will not have to pay installment on 90% of the amount till possession. If possession is given in 18 -24 months it will turn out to be good investment.

Comment

A huge protest is planned against bptp today at 11 at their gurgaon office. <br />
                  I am sure many of you have paid this builder huge amount and still waiting for completion of the project. <br />
                  Let's join hands to show this and other builders the might of common man. <br />
                  <br />
                  Be there at bptp gurgaon office before 11<br/>

Comment

Singh Saab, can you tell me what was the price of these floors in 2012 when they were launched? Also what are rates in the resale?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Ground floor price was around 1 Cr (250 sq yd). No idea about resale price.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X