I am planning to buy Floor in BPTP's Astaire garden project. Project is located in sector 70a of gurgaon. Does anyone know about this builder and this project. Will it be good investment for next 5-6 yrs. Please provide your comments/thoughts.

I also heard UNitech launching floors in sec 70. Looks like floors are in demand.
Read more
229 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear MKGupta, have you executed the buyers agreements? Or you still governed by the initial allottment agreement? I would suggest visit BPTP, and speak to them ... I am sure something amicable can be worked out ...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks..agreement is already signed..I am visiting them again ..under lot of stress if they don,t consider ????
    Hoping for the best..
    CommentQuote
  • anything positive mkgupta?
    CommentQuote
  • Inspire of many visits nothing..mplanning for litigation... Last try would be to shift to another project ??
    CommentQuote
  • Gupta Ji - please write to the BPTP customer care head

She is a nice lady and should help sort the mess for you. We will pray for a +ve outcome.
    CommentQuote
  • sticking with this project may be best in my view... this is expected to be best bptp project ...
    CommentQuote
  • My point of View and not in reference to Mr. Gupta's case:

The market in Gurgaon has become purely investor driven. When a new project is launched most of the people book flats thinking that they will be able to sell the unit after initial 30% to 40% payment. This is what Brokers say when convincing people to buy units. In BPTP case I have seen for the first time that BPTP has done contruction of the floors at a very good speed. For a 250 sqyard unit I have with them , I have already paid 70% money in 15 months time and the structure of the unit is complete.

There is no huge appreciation in the project right now as lot of people say that they don't want to buy a unit where 70% money has gone and will not fetch the right ROI.

They want where builder is doing slow or no construction at all and rates increasing.

When builder does timely construction the greatest piece of mind is that the land title is clear and sooner or later one will be able to stay in the same.

Hopefully, the Gurgaon market will mature in coming years and people will be buying when they have the capacity to pay the entire money through self finacing oir loan amount.
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that BPTP floor construction is at a very fast pace, is there project coming along well?
    CommentQuote
  • In my view it is but the big question is surrounding infrastructure. This will take some more time to catch-up.

One key thing about BPTP 196 sqyard floor is that it is a 3 BR floor. Unitech Anthea floors in same area of 196 sqyards is 2 BR. So 196 sqyard is definately worth considering.
    CommentQuote
  • nc_gupta, and vgupta123 please join the following group - and check my latest update http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/groups/astaire-gardens.html
    CommentQuote
  • Hi mr m K gupta . I m aslo facing the same problem, they block my customer account and trying to cancell my booking. i ve booked 250 sq yards floor in astaire garden. They did not communicate nor send any demand letter and telling me that i m not responding so ur acc is blocked and we will not accept payment. i had pay earnest money. i m very upset. i daily visit to there office but no positive response yet. Suggest me waht we should do.
    CommentQuote
  • Changes to Master Plan

Hi All,

I've had booked a 196sq yard Second floor apartment in BPTP Astaire Gardens and in the latest payment request BPTP has slapped an additional PLC of 10% on my flat. I've emailed them repeatedly with no response and visited their office where there representative kept telling us to pay but no explaination and reason was provided. Per the allotment letter and the master plan my apartment should not have a PLC corresponding to 24Mt wide road but BPTP claims it exists.

I've hit a road block here as the last date of payment is already past and no1 at BPTP is being helpful.

Any suggestions would be welcome, if someone else is facing the same issue please let me know as well.
    CommentQuote
  • all are facing so much problem in bptp builder
    i think bptp name should be
    Bure Phase Teri Property mein
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ankitgupta88,
    Can you PM me your apartment number. I have checked the latest master plan on BPTP site, and as far as I could make out the plan has not changed from the initial rounds. So either the PLC should have always been there - and BPTP forgot to mention it its allotment letter; or BPTP is now goofing up by asking you to pay PLC. In both the cases, I think you have a strong case- I would say that you should make the payment, and mention that you are paying it under protest, and follow up with their customer relations/marketing teams.

Mav

Originally Posted by ankitgupta88
    Hi All,

I've had booked a 196sq yard Second floor apartment in BPTP Astaire Gardens and in the latest payment request BPTP has slapped an additional PLC of 10% on my flat. I've emailed them repeatedly with no response and visited their office where there representative kept telling us to pay but no explaination and reason was provided. Per the allotment letter and the master plan my apartment should not have a PLC corresponding to 24Mt wide road but BPTP claims it exists.

I've hit a road block here as the last date of payment is already past and no1 at BPTP is being helpful.

Any suggestions would be welcome, if someone else is facing the same issue please let me know as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Maverick,

Yup i visited their office again and it turns out that in block E there is 12m wide road in front of the units facing the park. The park incurs a 5% PLC for units facing it. Past the park is another 12m wide road and BPTP is claiming that the two roads (12m each) on either side of the park adds up to a 24m wide road. Hence an additional 10% PLC charge on units facing the park. This is them trying to loot us to be honest.

Visiting their office is a waste as not even a single person who has any decision making power will agree to meet you. Only customer care officers will talk to you. Quite a ridiculous setup.

Please advise if you think there is a case here and what I can do to get BPTP to waive it. I can only think of legal option which is as good as not having any options. BPTP says they goofed up in sending us the initial allotment letter and they can provide us with a replacement. I personally think that units in block E should not have any PLC for 24m wide road as those units are constructed on a 12m wide road.

Rgds,
    Ankit

Originally Posted by maverick_guy
    Hi Ankitgupta88,
    Can you PM me your apartment number. I have checked the latest master plan on BPTP site, and as far as I could make out the plan has not changed from the initial rounds. So either the PLC should have always been there - and BPTP forgot to mention it its allotment letter; or BPTP is now goofing up by asking you to pay PLC. In both the cases, I think you have a strong case- I would say that you should make the payment, and mention that you are paying it under protest, and follow up with their customer relations/marketing teams.

Mav
    CommentQuote