Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 24 2019
257 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Let me share something more on my previous thread -

I actually earned some bucks from a BPTP property BUT seeing the situation of my other friends, known peoples from groups whom I met personally just outside BPTP in CP, doesn't have a heart to suggest booking something even in BPTP to my enemies.
    He is way beyond any one's imagination and a classic example of what you can do in India if you know how to share the stolen money.

Originally posted by sgipec View Post
    Everything is good except builder. For many if most of the things are good they accommodate one bad thing somewhere but in my personal opinion BPTP is intolerable.
    This builder has done everything with their customers - delayed project for very long time, cancelled allotments, given allotments but changed after a year seeing the rate of alloted increased in comparison to others, charged high EDC/IDC to customers saying it is govt rates, kept money of users for many years without given allotment (elite floors taken money from 5000+, for initial 700 units, 1000+ have not been given money or allotment till date)......et etc etc....or whatever fraud you can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by SINGHVN3 View Post
      I am planning to buy Floor in BPTP's Astaire garden project. Project is located in sector 70a of gurgaon. Does anyone know about this builder and this project. Will it be good investment for next 5-6 yrs. Please provide your comments/thoughts.

I also heard UNitech launching floors in sec 70. Looks like floors are in demand.
      Vnsingh jee!!!

I forgot to ask u why don't u give a look into ansal esencia floors.. ?? Afterall, no one has more experience with builder floors than ansal.. The builder is very very dependable.. Construction quality is also more or less acceptable. The only issue probably would be that you'd not get one of the essencia sovereign floors in first booking and you'll hv to go for a resale. Other than that I guess, it shud be better than unitech floors nd Astaire gardens!! My pov!!
      sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

astaire garden cancellation

i purchased a ff FLOOR 196 SQ YARD AT ASTAIRE GARDEN AND PAID FIRST THREE INSTALMENTS AND THEN THEY SENDING THE NOTICES AND I REPLIED THAT CONSYTRCUTION IS NOT AS PER PLAN AND DEMAND NOT GENUINE AND THEN THEY SENT ME INTERETS NOTE ALONG WITH THIRD DEMAN DLETTER. IN MAY ISSUED FINAL LETTER .. MEAN WHILE I HAD APPLIED FOR OAN WHICH GOT IN JUNE.. NOW THEY ARE SAYING YOUR ALLOTTEMMENT IS CANCELLED AND 30% MONEY OS FOREFEITED. KINDLY ADVISE. I AM READY TO PAT THEM THE AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY BIT THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTING

Comment

oh... very bad..... builder should not do this with the hard earned money ....

go for a meeting and try to explain .... althoug BPTP is a chor builder and can go to any extent.... still if they dont respond well.. file a suit in consumer forum ...

Comment

how to bring BP down ??

Comment

thanks.. i met them once but din't respond .. will try again..all happened due to icommunication gap and unavoidable circumstances ..

Comment

Dear MKGupta, have you executed the buyers agreements? Or you still governed by the initial allottment agreement? I would suggest visit BPTP, and speak to them ... I am sure something amicable can be worked out ...
                A small request to all IREFians - Please share information, not necessarily opinions.

Comment

Thanks..agreement is already signed..I am visiting them again ..under lot of stress if they don,t consider ????
                  Hoping for the best..

Comment

anything positive mkgupta?
                    A small request to all IREFians - Please share information, not necessarily opinions.

Comment

Inspire of many visits nothing..mplanning for litigation... Last try would be to shift to another project ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X