Collapse

Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 24 2019
257 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

It is surprising to see BPTP is launching new project with name Monet Avant Floors in Sector 70A Gurgaon when many of its previously launched projects are delayed and awaiting possession for a long time. Not sure how authorities grant approval and permissions to these builders without looking at their past records.

Comment

Originally posted by rajeev79 View Post
      It is surprising to see BPTP is launching new project with name Monet Avant Floors in Sector 70A Gurgaon when many of its previously launched projects are delayed and awaiting possession for a long time. Not sure how authorities grant approval and permissions to these builders without looking at their past records.
      Exactly... I was also surprised to see advertisement from BPTP.

Comment

Dear ALL,

I have invested in BPTP Astair gardens about 5 years back and still no sign of delivery.

Experts please suggest if I should still wait for the project delivery or sell it off in resale.

I am still not sure if project will be complete in another year.

Also is there a Whats app group of Astaire gardens buyers?
        Last edited March 8 2016, 04:48 PM. Reason: clubbed another post

Comment

Originally posted by gauravs View Post
          Dear ALL,

I have invested in BPTP Astair gardens about 5 years back and still no sign of delivery.

Experts please suggest if I should still wait for the project delivery or sell it off in resale.

I am still not sure if project will be complete in another year.

Also is there a Whats app group of Astaire gardens buyers?
          It would be hard for you to find a genuine buyer at this point of time.

Comment

Dear,

Yes there is a whats app group. You can send me a friends request on this and i can give you my number on personal message.

Kindly join our whats app group. Cant write my number here as the admin of IREF deletes it every time.
            Last edited March 11 2016, 03:44 PM. Reason: clubbed

Comment

• harshpal123
              harshpal123 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have sent you my Number on personal Message please add me into the Whats app Group.

• kunal8993
              kunal8993 commented
              Editing a comment
              hi, I have booked flat in PEDESTAL. same issues. Kindly add me @kunal8993 on twitter

Hi all,
            what is the current status of BPTP? What is price/ sq ft that is being held for this project?

Comment

Is it possible to get a buyer for BPTP Pedestal, If I would want to resale?

At what price BPTP is selling now? I suspect, there have been some depreciation since the time I purchased.

Also, anyone has any idea about the construction status of the project. Every time I call the customer-care executive, there is a reply "Construction is going to start in next month".

Comment

Hi Kunalkjain;, I have sent you a friend request. Need your help in getting added to the Astaire Gardens whatsapp group. In 2013, we had purchased a floor in that project. Would like to be on the group and support any cause that can help all of us expedite the process.Thanks!
                Last edited May 3 2016, 01:58 PM. Reason: mentioned user

Comment

Hi Kunalkjain ;, I have also sent you a friend request. Need your help in getting added to the Astaire Gardens whatsapp group.

Comment

Hi Kunalkjain; , I too have sent you a request. Would like to join the discussion on whatsapp group
                    Last edited July 28 2016, 06:02 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X