Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 24 2019
257 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Hello
    Is this forum still active? I asked BPTP about penalty due to delays. My builder buyer agreement was executed in Jun 2012 with a clause of delivery within 36 month. They should start paying penalty starting June 2015. They responded with an email saying delivery date is March 2017 ignoring the 36 months timeline altogether.

What is your experience? I am not that much worried about penalty, however I doubt that they will deliver in March 2017. Has anyone checked the construction status? Are they building anything at all?
    Last edited August 8 2016, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Any BPTP Pedestal * Astaire Gardens buyer here? It has been 3 years since we booked the apartment and still the construction hasn't started. I visited the site last week and only few holes are dug for the foundation.

I don't see any future for the project. Can any senior member of the group guide as BPTP is not replying to our queries.

Comment

I am also stuck in BPTP Pedestal at sector 70A. My unit is in D block, for which partial excavation was done 3 years ago. There is no clear committment or response from BPTP on mail. I am also worried as a lot of money (50-55L) is stuck.
        I am hoping that once RERA is formed in Haryana, things will start moving in favour of us, buyers. As of today, we are just 'stuck'. Builder is neither making progress, nor do we have any buyers for under construction property.

Comment

BPTP Project in sector 70 A Gurgaon is not moving, I have booked in Pedestal in Jul 2013 and after 38 months construction has still not started and the project land for my unit is turning into jungle...around 50% money already taken by builder.

Comment

HI gargabhishek & SHIVENVERMA;

I am also struck in a similar situation, I had booked in Pedestal in 2013 and after more than 3 years the construction is not yet started. Can we get together & visit BPTP's office to know about the situation. It's high time now to ask about the reasons for constructions delays. I had booked in Subvention plan which is about to get over in Dec 2016. We need to ask BPTP the progress of subvention plan extension as well.
            Last edited September 28 2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

SaurabhT

It's a really a terrible situation. I have paid 90% of the money 3 years ago but no news after 5 years of booking. Is there whatsapp group we can join to gather forces?

Comment

• SaurabhT
                SaurabhT commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi, There is a Whatsapp group. Give me your number and I'll get you added.

• Maverik16
                Maverik16 commented
                Editing a comment
                Regarding the Whatsapp group:

Hi, can the administrator for the whatsapp group pls send me a PM so that I can share my contact number. Desperately need to join the group as I need immediate guidance on the topic of VAT (received a demand letter today). Thanks!

Originally posted by astairgarden View Post
              SaurabhT

It's a really a terrible situation. I have paid 90% of the money 3 years ago but no news after 5 years of booking. Is there whatsapp group we can join to gather forces?
              • Personal Information
                Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by Kunalkjain View Post
                Dear,

Yes there is a whats app group. You can send me a friends request on this and i can give you my number on personal message.

Kindly join our whats app group. Cant write my number here as the admin of IREF deletes it every time.

I sent you a Personal Message with my Number please add me into the Whats app Group.

Comment

I am looking for floor in this project. Can someone tell me please by when we can expect it to complete?
                  Last edited July 17 2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Sir want to join your group WhatsApp. I Got possession letter from bptp for more money

Thanks

Comment

• Agam Saroop
                      Agam Saroop commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi I would also like to join this whats app group.how can i contact. The comments above says not to post my number here. I was asked to make a payment by BPTP for offer of possession on a Block E flat in the Monet floors in Astaire Gardens.
                      Last edited October 24 2017, 04:17 AM.
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X