I am planning to buy Floor in BPTP's Astaire garden project. Project is located in sector 70a of gurgaon. Does anyone know about this builder and this project. Will it be good investment for next 5-6 yrs. Please provide your comments/thoughts.

I also heard UNitech launching floors in sec 70. Looks like floors are in demand.
Read more
229 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Ankitgupta88,
    I believe that the road that you are referring to is the service road of the 60m sector road. I agree with you .. I had a look at the master plan, and the two roads are disjointed, and cannot be claimed as one ... I do not know why BPTP is trying to claim them as 24m road.

Now coming to what can be done to rectify the situation - Unfortuanately I am a little dumbfounded .. because I know that the customer service reps sitting on front desk are just post masters - They can carry messages from you to inside, and from inside to you .. they do not have any authority whatsoever. I would say that you first send their customer support an email, and then call their support center, asking for the status of your query. Repeated follow up may help you resolve the issue. Honestly I dont have a better suggestion .
    CommentQuote
  • My suggestion please if it is not working out try writing to Kabul Chawla
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vgupta123
    My suggestion please if it is not working out try writing to Kabul Chawla at :

kabul.chawla@bptp. com

kabul chawla :D :D

The man who has been accused of numerous malpractices ... whose company is at the forefront of duping RE investors... who is at the helm of affairs in such a company.... will he not know what is the problem...????????????If these guys had a will to do something right, then wouldnt have waited for your email.
    Try catching someone in the middle management who is in specific know-how of your project and pressurize him into action
    CommentQuote
  • I am not able to send pm....
    CommentQuote
  • u can send PM only after u complete 10 posts :)
    CommentQuote
  • ok
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    For my BPTP astaire garden property, I have got the loan approved from SBIHF. However they have asked for BR3 form from BPTP which they are not providing. BR3 is the approval plan from the town & planning. what to do? Did anyone else face the same issue?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neehar
    Hi all,
    For my BPTP astaire garden property, I have got the loan approved from SBIHF. However they have asked for BR3 form from BPTP which they are not providing. BR3 is the approval plan from the town & planning. what to do? Did anyone else face the same issue?

Hi

Cant PM you, but am certainly keen on this unit that you have..
    CommentQuote
  • I have 2 units in Astaire Gardens. Since moving from India early last year, I have found it difficult to keep track of my investments and would like to let go of at least one unit if I can.

My units are 250 sq. yds. (Ground Floor) and 350 sq. yds. (Second Floor) in size. Both these properties are on loan from HDFC Bank.

I am in no hurry but it would be good to start discussing options.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Urban CEO, my guess is that the resale value currently is very poor - The developer has asked for almost 70-75% of payment. Anyone looking to invest this much upfront will prefer RTM property. Best bet may be to try and hold out for another 12-18 months if you can - By then, hopefully, the property may be ready, and the prices start to rise up as people start moving in. Also, by then hopefully the SPR thing should also get sorted.

I know i say don't give opinions in my signature - But i guess I had to share this one:)
    CommentQuote
  • I also heard that BPTP prelaunch new Independent floors Excellent connectivity through NH-8, Sohna Road and the Golf Course Extension Road Sector 70 A gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hco123
    I also heard that BPTP prelaunch new Independent floors Excellent connectivity through NH-8, Sohna Road and the Golf Course Extension Road Sector 70 A gurgaon

:DTake past performance & credentials of BPTP into consideration before taking the plung:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Astaire Gardens Floor sector 70a complete with best of features , elite facilities as well as the very super luxury specifications brings forward to its new residential project-Monet Floors as an experience direct to the blissful living.
    BPTP Astaire Gardens is residential project its having sizes 196 - 545 Sq. Yards

this project status is under development and completed in 2014 this is best project for the purpose of invetment its having good future.

Feature of this project:
    Spread across 102.20 Acres (413588.73 Sq.mtrs), a large landscape in the heart of Gurgaon.
    Strategically located in close vicinity of Gurgaon's premium golf course extension road / SPR.
    Air conditioned Floors with imported marble flooring.
    Efficient floor plans maximizing natural light and ventilation.
    Sanctuary - the luxurious club.
    Adequate parking space.

DOWN PAYMENT PLAN (WITH 10% REBATE)

Booking Amount 6 lacs/ 7 lacs/9 lacs
    Within 75 days of Booking Complete 90 % of BSP + 100% of Additional Charges
    On offer of Possession 10 % of BSP + IFMS + PBIC + Stamp Duty+ Registration Charges & Administrative Charges
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by devendrayada
    BPTP Astaire Gardens Floor sector 70a complete with best of features , elite facilities as well as the very super luxury specifications brings forward to its new residential project-Monet Floors as an experience direct to the blissful living.
    BPTP Astaire Gardens is residential project its having sizes 196 - 545 Sq. Yards

this project status is under development and completed in 2014 this is best project for the purpose of invetment its having good future.

Feature of this project:
    Spread across 102.20 Acres (413588.73 Sq.mtrs), a large landscape in the heart of Gurgaon.
    Strategically located in close vicinity of Gurgaon's premium golf course extension road / SPR.
    Air conditioned Floors with imported marble flooring.
    Efficient floor plans maximizing natural light and ventilation.
    Sanctuary - the luxurious club.
    Adequate parking space.

DOWN PAYMENT PLAN (WITH 10% REBATE)

Booking Amount 6 lacs/ 7 lacs/9 lacs
    Within 75 days of Booking Complete 90 % of BSP + 100% of Additional Charges
    On offer of Possession 10 % of BSP + IFMS + PBIC + Stamp Duty+ Registration Charges & Administrative Charges

Down payment karo aur Doob Jao
    CommentQuote
  • I think BPTP was running some scheme where you pay 50% on booking - and 50% on offer of possession - I don't know which all projects was it applicable to - If Astaire is included - My 2 cents would be to go for this option .. And avoid Down payment plan ..
    CommentQuote