Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 24 2019
257 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Hi Maverick,

Yup i visited their office again and it turns out that in block E there is 12m wide road in front of the units facing the park. The park incurs a 5% PLC for units facing it. Past the park is another 12m wide road and BPTP is claiming that the two roads (12m each) on either side of the park adds up to a 24m wide road. Hence an additional 10% PLC charge on units facing the park. This is them trying to loot us to be honest.

Visiting their office is a waste as not even a single person who has any decision making power will agree to meet you. Only customer care officers will talk to you. Quite a ridiculous setup.

Please advise if you think there is a case here and what I can do to get BPTP to waive it. I can only think of legal option which is as good as not having any options. BPTP says they goofed up in sending us the initial allotment letter and they can provide us with a replacement. I personally think that units in block E should not have any PLC for 24m wide road as those units are constructed on a 12m wide road.

Rgds,
    Ankit

Originally posted by maverick_guy View Post
    Hi Ankitgupta88,
    Can you PM me your apartment number. I have checked the latest master plan on BPTP site, and as far as I could make out the plan has not changed from the initial rounds. So either the PLC should have always been there - and BPTP forgot to mention it its allotment letter; or BPTP is now goofing up by asking you to pay PLC. In both the cases, I think you have a strong case- I would say that you should make the payment, and mention that you are paying it under protest, and follow up with their customer relations/marketing teams.

Mav

Comment

Hi Ankitgupta88,
      I believe that the road that you are referring to is the service road of the 60m sector road. I agree with you .. I had a look at the master plan, and the two roads are disjointed, and cannot be claimed as one ... I do not know why BPTP is trying to claim them as 24m road.

Now coming to what can be done to rectify the situation - Unfortuanately I am a little dumbfounded .. because I know that the customer service reps sitting on front desk are just post masters - They can carry messages from you to inside, and from inside to you .. they do not have any authority whatsoever. I would say that you first send their customer support an email, and then call their support center, asking for the status of your query. Repeated follow up may help you resolve the issue. Honestly I dont have a better suggestion .
      A small request to all IREFians - Please share information, not necessarily opinions.

Comment

My suggestion please if it is not working out try writing to Kabul Chawla
        Last edited April 23 2015, 01:28 PM. Reason: personal information

Comment

Originally posted by vgupta123 View Post
          My suggestion please if it is not working out try writing to Kabul Chawla at :

kabul.chawla@bptp. com
          kabul chawla

The man who has been accused of numerous malpractices ... whose company is at the forefront of duping RE investors... who is at the helm of affairs in such a company.... will he not know what is the problem...????????????If these guys had a will to do something right, then wouldnt have waited for your email.
          Try catching someone in the middle management who is in specific know-how of your project and pressurize him into action
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

I am not able to send pm....

Comment

u can send PM only after u complete 10 posts

Comment

ok

Comment

Hi all,
                  For my BPTP astaire garden property, I have got the loan approved from SBIHF. However they have asked for BR3 form from BPTP which they are not providing. BR3 is the approval plan from the town & planning. what to do? Did anyone else face the same issue?

Comment

Originally posted by neehar View Post
                    Hi all,
                    For my BPTP astaire garden property, I have got the loan approved from SBIHF. However they have asked for BR3 form from BPTP which they are not providing. BR3 is the approval plan from the town & planning. what to do? Did anyone else face the same issue?
                    Hi

Cant PM you, but am certainly keen on this unit that you have..

Comment

I have 2 units in Astaire Gardens. Since moving from India early last year, I have found it difficult to keep track of my investments and would like to let go of at least one unit if I can.

My units are 250 sq. yds. (Ground Floor) and 350 sq. yds. (Second Floor) in size. Both these properties are on loan from HDFC Bank.

I am in no hurry but it would be good to start discussing options.
                      Last edited April 12 2014, 03:16 PM. Reason: Requesting broker details for selling own property.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X