I am planning to buy Floor in BPTP's Astaire garden project. Project is located in sector 70a of gurgaon. Does anyone know about this builder and this project. Will it be good investment for next 5-6 yrs. Please provide your comments/thoughts.

I also heard UNitech launching floors in sec 70. Looks like floors are in demand.
Read more
229 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Avoid this builder
    Pls visit other threads of this builder before anyone takes a plunge
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP is coming up with new phase launch in sector 70A. As per information they are asking 15% now and 85% at time of possession (kind of subvention scheme).... Is it worth blocking 15% here. This new phase floors will come with lift and parking at ground floor. Any reviews or suggestions are most welcome
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by taran28
    BPTP is coming up with new phase launch in sector 70A. As per information they are asking 15% now and 85% at time of possession (kind of subvention scheme).... Is it worth blocking 15% here. This new phase floors will come with lift and parking at ground floor. Any reviews or suggestions are most welcome

Yes they are coming up with new floors, where payment plan shall be like: 15% + 80% Subvention-ed +5% on possession.

They are providing stilt parking, Modular kitchen and ACs. The subvention scheme is not time bound as it's an possession linked subvention.
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid bptp...
    CommentQuote
  • Price List is here -

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maverick_guy
    Price List is here -

There is no price in price list......
    CommentQuote
  • Here is the price list...................

They are charging for car parking, whereas the same is inside the saleable plot area of the floors. In Parkland Elite Floor project, it was free (so it should be).
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sayan sir /other Seniors
    Just some thoughts I will like your opinion on
    This for a investor who want to reduce exposure to RE and are not active in buying selling. Invest and do your regular job.(I am already more than 60 % invested in RE.....need to bring it to 30-40 % of my portfolio)(Bubble may bust you know the blog may/may not happen)

For 15 :85 % scheme. I pay 15 % ,85 % is born by bank in CLP(not 100 % at start as with other subvention)....So if builder builds one floor and stops.....Bank will not pay next installment......your lost is limited. As it is on possession linked subvention

1)In worst case no doubt you are struck..like totally stalled project
    2) Little bad scenario 1-2yr delay..there is no loss as price are anyways increasing and bank will stop next payment and hopefully BPTP pays emi. If it stop emi then painfull journey for us...but still exposure to RE is less.(15% plus EMI)
    3) All good then either you start paying emi by doing some down payment .. or even sell (may take time as loan has to be closed but possible.)... or can rent in future

Also if BPTP has so many projects ...they will TRY to improve to stay in market .
    This subvention ..is not offered by top builder but on one that are struggling...that is understood..........
    The big BUT is if realty bubble(not sure if it is bubble) bursts you are only 15 % invested

Pl punch holes in my theory :)
    CommentQuote
  • As per the calcuation of BPTP, the rate comes out to be 8000 per sq feet, which according to me is quite on a higher side, considering the location and the builder.
    Better you invest that amount in prelaunch then exit at launch or go with CLP and later on convert to subvention after a year or so when developer will launch that scheme.

Originally Posted by shan2013
    Sayan sir /other Seniors
    Just some thoughts I will like your opinion on
    This for a investor who want to reduce exposure to RE and are not active in buying selling. Invest and do your regular job.(I am already more than 60 % invested in RE.....need to bring it to 30-40 % of my portfolio)(Bubble may bust you know the blog may/may not happen)

For 15 :85 % scheme. I pay 15 % ,85 % is born by bank in CLP(not 100 % at start as with other subvention)....So if builder builds one floor and stops.....Bank will not pay next installment......your lost is limited. As it is on possession linked subvention

1)In worst case no doubt you are struck..like totally stalled project
    2) Little bad scenario 1-2yr delay..there is no loss as price are anyways increasing and bank will stop next payment and hopefully BPTP pays emi. If it stop emi then painfull journey for us...but still exposure to RE is less.(15% plus EMI)
    3) All good then either you start paying emi by doing some down payment .. or even sell (may take time as loan has to be closed but possible.)... or can rent in future

Also if BPTP has so many projects ...they will TRY to improve to stay in market .
    This subvention ..is not offered by top builder but on one that are struggling...that is understood..........
    The big BUT is if realty bubble(not sure if it is bubble) bursts you are only 15 % invested

Pl punch holes in my theory :)
    CommentQuote
  • Is this time linked subvention or possession linked ?

If it is possession linked, will the burden of EMI fall onto buyer if BPTP stops the construction mid way and decides not to pay the bank further?

Is the risk in this case initial 15% or 15% + EMI?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupshup
    Is this time linked subvention or possession linked ?

If it is possession linked, will the burden of EMI fall onto buyer if BPTP stops the construction mid way and decides not to pay the bank further?

Is the risk in this case initial 15% or 15% + EMI?

Bank has give you loan on your credibility and repayment capacity not builder...if builder stops you are the owner of 15 % + EMI
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site today and found 2 BHK is almost sold out, they given me the options for 3 BHK for top floor. As its an possession linked subvention plan, people are visiting curiously.
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like one more marketing trick .....to create panic in investors so that....... more people can flock to there office and they can have all the terms and condition as per there need.
    As sold out thing spreads every next guy coming to their office will just sign a cheque..and not question to them......
    CommentQuote
  • Stay off from this builder
    Known for delays and harrassing people. Visit bptp parkland you would know it. Our friend blessu can tell stories about this builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I have brought a 2 BHK in BPTP Pedestal @70A. can you give me some insight about this project
    i have taken this for investment purpose

Thanks
    CommentQuote