Collapse

Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 24 2019
257 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Hi Urban CEO, my guess is that the resale value currently is very poor - The developer has asked for almost 70-75% of payment. Anyone looking to invest this much upfront will prefer RTM property. Best bet may be to try and hold out for another 12-18 months if you can - By then, hopefully, the property may be ready, and the prices start to rise up as people start moving in. Also, by then hopefully the SPR thing should also get sorted.

I know i say don't give opinions in my signature - But i guess I had to share this one
    A small request to all IREFians - Please share information, not necessarily opinions.

Comment

I also heard that BPTP prelaunch new Independent floors Excellent connectivity through NH-8, Sohna Road and the Golf Course Extension Road Sector 70 A gurgaon

Comment

Originally posted by hco123 View Post
        I also heard that BPTP prelaunch new Independent floors Excellent connectivity through NH-8, Sohna Road and the Golf Course Extension Road Sector 70 A gurgaon
        Take past performance & credentials of BPTP into consideration before taking the plung
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

BPTP Astaire Gardens Floor sector 70a complete with best of features , elite facilities as well as the very super luxury specifications brings forward to its new residential project-Monet Floors as an experience direct to the blissful living.
          BPTP Astaire Gardens is residential project its having sizes 196 - 545 Sq. Yards

this project status is under development and completed in 2014 this is best project for the purpose of invetment its having good future.

Feature of this project:
          Spread across 102.20 Acres (413588.73 Sq.mtrs), a large landscape in the heart of Gurgaon.
          Strategically located in close vicinity of Gurgaon's premium golf course extension road / SPR.
          Air conditioned Floors with imported marble flooring.
          Efficient floor plans maximizing natural light and ventilation.
          Sanctuary - the luxurious club.
          Adequate parking space.

DOWN PAYMENT PLAN (WITH 10% REBATE)

Booking Amount 6 lacs/ 7 lacs/9 lacs
          Within 75 days of Booking Complete 90 % of BSP + 100% of Additional Charges
          On offer of Possession 10 % of BSP + IFMS + PBIC + Stamp Duty+ Registration Charges & Administrative Charges

Comment

Originally posted by devendrayada View Post
            BPTP Astaire Gardens Floor sector 70a complete with best of features , elite facilities as well as the very super luxury specifications brings forward to its new residential project-Monet Floors as an experience direct to the blissful living.
            BPTP Astaire Gardens is residential project its having sizes 196 - 545 Sq. Yards

this project status is under development and completed in 2014 this is best project for the purpose of invetment its having good future.

Feature of this project:
            Spread across 102.20 Acres (413588.73 Sq.mtrs), a large landscape in the heart of Gurgaon.
            Strategically located in close vicinity of Gurgaon's premium golf course extension road / SPR.
            Air conditioned Floors with imported marble flooring.
            Efficient floor plans maximizing natural light and ventilation.
            Sanctuary - the luxurious club.
            Adequate parking space.

DOWN PAYMENT PLAN (WITH 10% REBATE)

Booking Amount 6 lacs/ 7 lacs/9 lacs
            Within 75 days of Booking Complete 90 % of BSP + 100% of Additional Charges
            On offer of Possession 10 % of BSP + IFMS + PBIC + Stamp Duty+ Registration Charges & Administrative Charges
            Down payment karo aur Doob Jao
            Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

I think BPTP was running some scheme where you pay 50% on booking - and 50% on offer of possession - I don't know which all projects was it applicable to - If Astaire is included - My 2 cents would be to go for this option .. And avoid Down payment plan ..
              A small request to all IREFians - Please share information, not necessarily opinions.

Comment

Avoid this builder
                Pls visit other threads of this builder before anyone takes a plunge

Comment

BPTP is coming up with new phase launch in sector 70A. As per information they are asking 15% now and 85% at time of possession (kind of subvention scheme).... Is it worth blocking 15% here. This new phase floors will come with lift and parking at ground floor. Any reviews or suggestions are most welcome

Comment

Originally posted by taran28 View Post
                    BPTP is coming up with new phase launch in sector 70A. As per information they are asking 15% now and 85% at time of possession (kind of subvention scheme).... Is it worth blocking 15% here. This new phase floors will come with lift and parking at ground floor. Any reviews or suggestions are most welcome
                    Yes they are coming up with new floors, where payment plan shall be like: 15% + 80% Subvention-ed +5% on possession.

They are providing stilt parking, Modular kitchen and ACs. The subvention scheme is not time bound as it's an possession linked subvention.

Comment

Avoid bptp...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X