I am planning to buy Floor in BPTP's Astaire garden project. Project is located in sector 70a of gurgaon. Does anyone know about this builder and this project. Will it be good investment for next 5-6 yrs. Please provide your comments/thoughts.

I also heard UNitech launching floors in sec 70. Looks like floors are in demand.
Read more
229 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the Astaire garden selling at in resale market.... does anyone know...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    If one has other options, better stay away from both these builders.

Agreed that unitech has some problems but its no where in the league of BPTP. If one has to buy a low rise in SPR area then these are the only 2 options and Anthea scores over Astaire Gardens in my view.
    CommentQuote
  • The biggest difference between pedestal, and monet floors is that pedestal floors have stilt parking, while in case of Monet you have to park outside

Stilt parking on plots in Gurgaon was recently allowed by huda, and i think all new floor launches in future will have stilt parking.

On the issue of anthea vs. Astaire, i can only say that Astaire construction is going on very rapidly.. The civil work of floors had been completed, and now interior work is in progress.. I do not know the construction status of Anthea, so cannot comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitleekha
    5 or x years it doesn't matter - with subvention scheme more I think more delay better it is....

But Do u think its a good investment option with just ~15% investment upfront?

Originally Posted by SaurabhT

How do you think BPTP PEDESTAL will emerge 2-3 years down the line as an investment opportunity?

Saurabh

@sumitleekha
    I think you have got the gist of this subvention scheme - that it is possession linked right from the launch!

I have invested in this property and could vouch that this is a wonderful opportunity as an investment option or an investment option whichever way you see it, purely on financials let alone that it is a low density premium integrated township with only low rise construction, including 50 acres earmarked for the luxury visionare villas.

I will try to reason this out by giving a small illustration for both end users and investors, assuming that BPTP will most likely give possession for this unit in 4 years (delay of 1 year):

For Home Buyers

Lump Sum Price (2BHK) = 95,44,872
    Basic Price = 85,46,099
    Area = 1080 sft
    Rate per sft = 7913
    Interest Payment discounted by BPTP = 4 years x 11% per annum x 75 Lacs Loan (~80% of 95 Lacs) = 30,00,000
    Interest Subvention translated into discount per sft = 30,00,000 / 1080 = 2777
    Effective Purchase Rate = 7913 - 2777 = 5135 per sft

For Investors

Assuming a conservative 10% annual growth rate for this property for the next 4 years and showing the ROI calculations for 15 Lacs (~15% of 95 Lacs) invested in 2 BHK, please see the ROI calculations in the attached image.

Happy investing!!

and Congrats to @smahipal
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • good one :)
    CommentQuote
  • Anthea:
    Open car parking :(
    No lift:(
    4BHK is available in 460 Sq yard, pedestal in 371 Sq yard...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Infralytics

@sumitleekha
    I think you have got the gist of this subvention scheme - that it is possession linked right from the launch!

I have invested in this property and could vouch that this is a wonderful opportunity as an investment option or an investment option whichever way you see it, purely on financials let alone that it is a low density premium integrated township with only low rise construction, including 50 acres earmarked for the luxury visionare villas.

I will try to reason this out by giving a small illustration for both end users and investors, assuming that BPTP will most likely give possession for this unit in 4 years (delay of 1 year):

For Home Buyers

Basic Price = 85,46,099
    Area = 1080 sft
    Rate per sft = 7913
    Interest Payment discounted by BPTP = 4 years x 11% per annum x 75 Lacs Loan (~80% of 95 Lacs) = 30,00,000

For Investors

Assuming a conservative 10% annual growth rate for this property for the next 4 years and showing the ROI calculations for 15 Lacs (~15% of 95 Lacs) invested in 2 BHK, please see the ROI calculations in the attached image.

Happy investing!!

Are tension mat lo. Bptp ke sath invest kiya hai apne. Saari calculations dhari reh jaengi because if its culture movement. Wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Infralytics
    @sumitleekha

For Home Buyers

Basic Price = 85,46,099
    Area = 1080 sft
    Rate per sft = 7913

For Investors

Happy investing!!

I think you assumption of 4 years for possession is not correct. Considering what I have seen, I have a floor in this community, I think you will get possession in maximum 2 years. I will not be surprised if you get it in 18-20 months also. Just giving you heads up.. so that you don't get shocked.

I invested in this project 2 years back and I have paid 100% amount now. There were few minor construction delays in the beginning. I am sure those issues are resolved now. But I think this new offer of 15% at booking and 85% at the time of possession is a good sign for the project. This shows confidence from builder that project can be completed quickly.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi seniors,
    ANy one who has invested in this property, Please let me know. (Pedestal Subvention scheme)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I have invested in this , did you already invested or planning to invest

Thanks
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SINGHVN3
    I think you assumption of 4 years for possession is not correct. Considering what I have seen, I have a floor in this community, I think you will get possession in maximum 2 years. I will not be surprised if you get it in 18-20 months also. Just giving you heads up.. so that you don't get shocked.

I invested in this project 2 years back and I have paid 100% amount now. There were few minor construction delays in the beginning. I am sure those issues are resolved now. But I think this new offer of 15% at booking and 85% at the time of possession is a good sign for the project. This shows confidence from builder that project can be completed quickly.

Paying 100% in 2 years doesn't amount to getting possession in 2 years, I presume the possession of floors, which you have is at least an year away I believe! Also they would want to give possession after the approach via 60 mtr to the sector is sorted out. So will you. Though hearing +ve things from you on the development is actually a confidence booster.

Agreed, there is no incentive for the builder to delay the pedestal floors project, specially in this possession linked subvention. I just factored in a delay of 1 year, which is quite common in this market, if it were to happen. As @sumitleekha mentioned, the more a builder delays it, the better it is in this scheme :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks S MAHIPAL
    I am thinking of buying 4 hk for end use.
    Kindly suggest if this is good option for end use. Keeping in mind security and approach in next 3-4 years time.
    Is floor better or Multistory apartment?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • @eidilp let me ans this for you

I have observed that choice between a high-rise and independent floors is a personal choice. Some people especially elders are not fond of high-rises and they like to stay closer to ground. In past Floors have suffered due to:
    - ownership issues, where govt. had stopped registry for the ones which were sold on GPA.
    - they were often not part of gated townships like the case with floors in SL 2. Even if they were like Ardee City, they had lot of big and small builders doing individual construction. The whole complex wasn't owned and developed by a single builder. This led to lack of accountability on the development and maintenance of the township as a whole.
    - they lacked 100% power back-up facility which is so needed in Gurgaon :)
    - they lacked lift facility, and most families with elderly people wouldn't get ground floors easily and at decent prices.

But now with BPTP's Astaire garden, Unitech Nirvana County 2 and MGFs Emerald Hills etc most of the things above are getting addressed and i believe floors are back in contention.

Coming back to BPTP's pedestal floors, i have bought it as a long term investment due to its possession linked subvention, i do believe it is a good option for end use too.

- It is a part if 100 acre integrated township which will have only villas and low rise floors. Thus it will be low density living which is always sought after.
    - With half of the township earmarked for luxury villas, you will have a good upscale neighborhood. I am sure that this factor will also influence the security parameters apart from it being a gated complex. Much like Nirvana Country as we see today.
    - The approach is going to be fantastic with a 60 mtr wide roads connecting it to SPR from 2 sides. One 60m road will further go down and connect it to the 90 m wide road running parallel to SPR.
    - I have looked at the location of 4 bedroom units, it is a really good location alongside villas and on 24m arterial road.
    - The township will have all modern amenities like power-backup, club, school, commercial etc which I am sure you will already be aware about.
    - Finally the product on offer is also unique with subvention till possession that will save you interest (emi) cost for 3-4 years depending whether you get possession on time or with delay.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Infralytics

Can you share below information

1. Did you get any discount on the property under subvention scheme, if it is 2BHK?
    2. i have paid the booking amount 9 lakh on 31st July , what is the next step?
    3. Did you get any allotment letter so far , if not when it is expected

i hope keeping one another informed will help us in dealing with builder, thanks in advance

Thanks
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • Still we all are forgetting that BPTP does not enjoy good CRM.

Resale would really be a difficult activity .. Heard that their old allottees found it really difficult to exit from their respective bookings. So act accordingly...
    CommentQuote