I am planning to buy Floor in BPTP's Astaire garden project. Project is located in sector 70a of gurgaon. Does anyone know about this builder and this project. Will it be good investment for next 5-6 yrs. Please provide your comments/thoughts.

I also heard UNitech launching floors in sec 70. Looks like floors are in demand.
Read more
229 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Sachin (@smahipal)

1. There were no discounts given by BPTP. But I got good broker discount from the brokerage company i booked from.
    2 and 3. I have booked a 3BHK. Next steps are that you will get a demand letter for the balance payment to make it 15%. They will allot the unit after this payment. I got the demand letter last week and have paid the installment yesterday and have been told that I will be called for allotment of unit within 2 weeks time.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Only thing which did not allow me to consider this ever was -"BPTP". Someone said "Blood Pressure Through Property"
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Infralytics !
    Very good insight.
    Being subvention till possession, may get possession also on time.
    May consider this as a good option for oth end use and investment.
    Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • Infra what ever.

Are you marketing this product.

Otherwise please don't give incomplete information to unsuspecting buyers.

This is a low rise, & in subventions you are already paying extra for the 3 years of subventions where as the property is a low rise which is very quick off the block so jus takes a few months to complete structure. So in no time the prop will be ready and subvention will end where as all other structure around it will be under construction.

HOMEBUYERS - don't be a fool. Just ask the builder how they will charge if you don't want subventions and it will much less so people please use your brains do some research. The real price is the price of The resale market.

Originally Posted by Infralytics
    @eidilp let me ans this for you

I have observed that choice between a high-rise and independent floors is a personal choice. Some people especially elders are not fond of high-rises and they like to stay closer to ground. In past Floors have suffered due to:
    - ownership issues, where govt. had stopped registry for the ones which were sold on GPA.
    - they were often not part of gated townships like the case with floors in SL 2. Even if they were like Ardee City, they had lot of big and small builders doing individual construction. The whole complex wasn't owned and developed by a single builder. This led to lack of accountability on the development and maintenance of the township as a whole.
    - they lacked 100% power back-up facility which is so needed in Gurgaon :)
    - they lacked lift facility, and most families with elderly people wouldn't get ground floors easily and at decent prices.

But now with BPTP's Astaire garden, Unitech Nirvana County 2 and MGFs Emerald Hills etc most of the things above are getting addressed and i believe floors are back in contention.

Coming back to BPTP's pedestal floors, i have bought it as a long term investment due to its possession linked subvention, i do believe it is a good option for end use too.

- It is a part if 100 acre integrated township which will have only villas and low rise floors. Thus it will be low density living which is always sought after.
    - With half of the township earmarked for luxury villas, you will have a good upscale neighborhood. I am sure that this factor will also influence the security parameters apart from it being a gated complex. Much like Nirvana Country as we see today.
    - The approach is going to be fantastic with a 60 mtr wide roads connecting it to SPR from 2 sides. One 60m road will further go down and connect it to the 90 m wide road running parallel to SPR.
    - I have looked at the location of 4 bedroom units, it is a really good location alongside villas and on 24m arterial road.
    - The township will have all modern amenities like power-backup, club, school, commercial etc which I am sure you will already be aware about.
    - Finally the product on offer is also unique with subvention till possession that will save you interest (emi) cost for 3-4 years depending whether you get possession on time or with delay.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Going through the documents, there is provision of 5% rebate for the buyers who are not opting for downpayment/subvention scheme.
    All other prices are same for CLP as well as subvention.
    CommentQuote
  • One more doubt Aviral79 .....
    Subvention is possession linked and not structure based. My understanding of possession is the area has to be completely built and okayed by HUDA (Certification, sewage connection etc. etc.) before it is offered for possession.
    Kindly share your views.
    Thanks in advance for all the guidance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hahaha bptp is a fraud builder. Check the fine prints in application form and bba. Hehehe
    CommentQuote
  • Following is written in the application form
    " Under subvention scheme, Interest on BAnk loan till OFFER OF POSSESSION will borne by BPTP"

As this is a pre launch, BBA is not available :(.
    Do any one have the copy of BBA ? Kindly suggest .....

Thanks !!!
    CommentQuote
  • BBA will be executed only after payment of 15% demand which they have already raised. All these issues will remain uncleared until we get our BBA.

DO anyone here have got his loan sanctioned for this project?
    What if we get only 60% of loan amount sanctioned in subvention? In that case, When do we have to pay the remaining 20% which is to be paid from our own pocket (Upfront or in pro-rata basis)?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all

Can we form a group of People who all have invested in Pedestal , this way it will help us to transfer the new info to each other.
    As now we have already invested ,so we will have to stay strong . we know that BPTP in not one of good builder but still we have invested in that so i assume we have taken most of risks into consideration.

Let me know if buyers are interested to join any google group then i will form it and post the info here

Thanks
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Infra what ever.

Are you marketing this product.

Otherwise please don't give incomplete information to unsuspecting buyers.

This is a low rise, & in subventions you are already paying extra for the 3 years of subventions where as the property is a low rise which is very quick off the block so jus takes a few months to complete structure. So in no time the prop will be ready and subvention will end where as all other structure around it will be under construction.

HOMEBUYERS - don't be a fool. Just ask the builder how they will charge if you don't want subventions and it will much less so people please use your brains do some research. The real price is the price of The resale market.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

This is my analysis of the product that I have bought. You need to first calm down and not attack others just because you have a different opinion. Its almost hilarious to hear you saying the builder will finish the floors in few months! You are living in India and not China my dear and at least I have not seen any project complete in a matter of months. There are too many other things that need to be done to build a livable house and community.

Who says I have paid or builder is asking extra for 3 years of subvention. Check out the prices of other new launches in the region and compare. The non-subvention properties like Paras Irene or for that matter the Unitech properties in the same region selling at 7k per sft. This product might be at a slight premium on account of it being a good spec'ed product (read low density) or for subvention for that matter but boss there is always a cost vs benefit dimension. M convinced of its benefits and I believed that the price of abt 7800 psft, which it translates to was OK vis a vis the benefits.

Dig and bring facts on the table and then comment. Do not insult opinion of others.

The facts are:
    - The CLP and Subvention price of this product is same.
    - The "real" price of the resale market always lags the prices in fresh due to cost of capital
    CommentQuote
  • Eildilp - You are right that possession linked means after Occupations Certificate. Additionally, make sure that the builder specifies the completion all facilities as possession and not just completion of your flat or some other definition of possession.

Here are some basics of Subvention -

The total interest you will save by opting for the Subvention scheme cannot exceed the amount of discount you are getting if you go without the subvention plan.

The only cases where the former is more i.e. where the amount of saving for buyer is more is when the builder might not be able to sell his product at the quoted price so by offering subvention he is just channeling the additional discount through the subvention scheme rather then through direct rate cut. Other wise it does not make business sense for the Builder. Simple as that.

Second fact, this is not a high rise & it takes much less time to construct a low rise in comparison to a high rise. So a subvention scheme is more in favor of the buyer when the product is a high rise apartment as risk of delay is higher. Here the builder may very quickly give the possession, which will be great but you may not be able to live here as everything around is still under construction, rental returns may not come either. Basically you are stuck in RTM property where your subvention also ends very quickly and you cant move into the property either.

I am not saying that this property is bad or the plan is bad but just remember that any scheme offered by the builder is very well evaluated by the builders team of pundits considering all pros and cons before offering to you.

I am just saying that you do the same here... research, analyze.. consider pros and cons for you.

Also, note that someone who already owns a property in this product will not talk about the subvention plan otherwise who will buy his property in resale. Everyone will go to the builder.

Originally Posted by eildilp
    One more doubt Aviral79 .....
    Subvention is possession linked and not structure based. My understanding of possession is the area has to be completely built and okayed by HUDA (Certification, sewage connection etc. etc.) before it is offered for possession.
    Kindly share your views.
    Thanks in advance for all the guidance.
    CommentQuote
  • subvention properties are 100x times difficult to sell in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Please read this carefully before opting for subvention plan anywhere -
    De-jargoned: subvention scheme - Livemint
    CommentQuote
  • do not be fools - here are the benefit of the so called subvention schemes :

a. builder gets entire 100% upfront - yes nothing is construction linked here - bank on your loan on your behalf pays the full amount to builder immediately
    b. so it is your credit offtake being used by the builder for free
    c. interest charges till delivery are already added in the price so beware
    d. the loan liability is yours and yours, bank is giving you the loan

where is the benefit ? so please read carefully before investing :)

issued in public intrest by me :)
    CommentQuote