259 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Astaire Gardens by BPTP in Sector 70A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
    Sir.

A few points.

Unitech Anthea floors are situated at better location, sec.70 . they have 191 yds 2bhk units being traded at 65 lacs.

How do u feel that the units by BPTP (Some people call them 'chor' builder), would appreciate by 12 L over and above to 90L + which is there basic sale price.

I strongly doubt that they would fetch any premium.

Better to invest in Anthea floors since only 19L payment is gone and premium is about 8 to 10 Lacs. Once construction gets started, you can expect good appreciation.

I am invested in Anthea floor.
    Kapil

This is what i got the price about the Unitech from Unitech site
    160.00 SQM. (191.36 SQ. YDS.) Ground Floor First Floor Second Floor
    Saleable Area (sq. ft.) 997 997 997
    Basement Area (sq. ft.) 781 0 0
    Basic Price (in Rs. Lacs) 112.2 80.7 76.7

Min Base Price is
    First Floor 997 Sq ft 76.7 Lac + 10-15 lac extra

i do not know who is selling at 65 lac and plus there is no sign of any constructions in Unitech for years.

also BPTP is 1080 Sq almost 83 sqt extra with same price 76 lac +10 lac, also i have seen both sites
    Unitech land is all jungle as of now ,but BPTP has built up basic infrastructure and had built the many floors of old projects and Villas .

i know BPTP is chor for that matter i do not see any builder is saint , koi bada cohr koi chota ,but ultimately they all deliver the project sooner or later

Please let me know if my understanding is correct

Sachin
    Last edited August 7 2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

smahipal

76+10 Lacs is for bare shell unfurnished unit in BPTP Pedestal and for fully furnished unit in Unitech.
      But clearly Unitech is a builder everyone is avoiding these days and I am not sure when they are going to deliver this project. And BPTP's intention looks very positive with 15% now & 85% on possession subvention plan.

How do you think BPTP PEDESTAL will emerge 2-3 years down the line as an investment opportunity?

Saurabh

Comment

Also, I hope there is no hidden condition attached to possession in "15% now & 85% on possession" plan. I have read some subvention plan allotment letters where the builder very cleverly put * after possession and elaborate * at the bottom of the page in extremely small size font as "possession or 24 months whichever is earlier".

Comment

Welll I spoke about Unitech Anthea First floor's market resale price. company price is 80L + 4L approx for EDC etc

FF with 997 sft is available at 65L as BSP and 3L towards EDC/IDC/IFMS/Club ... and total outflow would be 19L (30% paid) + premium of approx 10L .. so total outflow of approx 30L.

Compare the prices after 3 years for both BPTP and Unitech ..and then decide.

Comment

Agreed also, anthea is not as deep as astaire gardens so will have the advantage over the same.

Comment

If one has other options, better stay away from both these builders.

Comment

What is the Astaire garden selling at in resale market.... does anyone know...

Comment

Originally posted by krishna99 View Post
                  If one has other options, better stay away from both these builders.
                  Agreed that unitech has some problems but its no where in the league of BPTP. If one has to buy a low rise in SPR area then these are the only 2 options and Anthea scores over Astaire Gardens in my view.

Comment

The biggest difference between pedestal, and monet floors is that pedestal floors have stilt parking, while in case of Monet you have to park outside

Stilt parking on plots in Gurgaon was recently allowed by huda, and i think all new floor launches in future will have stilt parking.

On the issue of anthea vs. Astaire, i can only say that Astaire construction is going on very rapidly.. The civil work of floors had been completed, and now interior work is in progress.. I do not know the construction status of Anthea, so cannot comment.
                    A small request to all IREFians - Please share information, not necessarily opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by sumitleekha View Post
                      5 or x years it doesn't matter - with subvention scheme more I think more delay better it is....

But Do u think its a good investment option with just ~15% investment upfront?
                      Originally posted by SaurabhT View Post

How do you think BPTP PEDESTAL will emerge 2-3 years down the line as an investment opportunity?

Saurabh
                      @sumitleekha
                      I think you have got the gist of this subvention scheme - that it is possession linked right from the launch!

I have invested in this property and could vouch that this is a wonderful opportunity as an investment option or an investment option whichever way you see it, purely on financials let alone that it is a low density premium integrated township with only low rise construction, including 50 acres earmarked for the luxury visionare villas.

I will try to reason this out by giving a small illustration for both end users and investors, assuming that BPTP will most likely give possession for this unit in 4 years (delay of 1 year):

For Home Buyers

Lump Sum Price (2BHK) = 95,44,872
                      Basic Price = 85,46,099
                      Area = 1080 sft
                      Rate per sft = 7913
                      Interest Payment discounted by BPTP = 4 years x 11% per annum x 75 Lacs Loan (~80% of 95 Lacs) = 30,00,000
                      Interest Subvention translated into discount per sft = 30,00,000 / 1080 = 2777
                      Effective Purchase Rate = 7913 - 2777 = 5135 per sft

For Investors

Assuming a conservative 10% annual growth rate for this property for the next 4 years and showing the ROI calculations for 15 Lacs (~15% of 95 Lacs) invested in 2 BHK, please see the ROI calculations in the attached image.

Happy investing!!

and Congrats to @smahipal
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X