I am planning to buy Floor in BPTP's Astaire garden project. Project is located in sector 70a of gurgaon. Does anyone know about this builder and this project. Will it be good investment for next 5-6 yrs. Please provide your comments/thoughts.

I also heard UNitech launching floors in sec 70. Looks like floors are in demand.
Read more
230 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Infralytics
    Hi Sachin (@smahipal)

1. There were no discounts given by BPTP. But I got good broker discount from the brokerage company i booked from.
    2 and 3. I have booked a 3BHK. Next steps are that you will get a demand letter for the balance payment to make it 15%. They will allot the unit after this payment. I got the demand letter last week and have paid the installment yesterday and have been told that I will be called for allotment of unit within 2 weeks time.

Cheers

Infralytics

Thanks for your earlier help , i have couple of other questions if you can help me with
    1. In Semi furnished floor , can you please confirm if BPTP will provide internal walls( all the walls of room,Kitchen and bathroom) and plaster on them, As in Application form it says "SEMI-FINISHED STRUCTURE WITH INTERNAL BRICK WORK & PLASTER" ,also specification says that Semi-Furnished floors will be delivered with Internal walls and Plaster

but yesterday i saw their brochure which says "Internal Walls and Plaster with additional cost to customer"
    i am trying to get this clarify but not getting clear answers

2. BPTP is asking execute Tripartite Agreement , but as of now there is no Allotment or BBA, i am not sure how they will fill up the information. how are you going about it . Are you going to wait for BBA and allotment before you go for Tripartite Agreement

BPTP customer care is useless they have no information what so ever

Thanks
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • Friends!
    Any impact of RBI guidelines on subvention on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eildilp
    Friends!
    Any impact of RBI guidelines on subvention on this project?

I foresee a major problem for the subvention scheme associated with the project. Herein Builder will call for 50% of payment just at the start of construction (as seen in the website). So this subvention scheme demands much higher fund flow at initial stages of the project than CLP. I don't think under the present circumstances BANK will finance the same. Check with the Bank & do share with us.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my discussion with the HDFC bank representative, it is the possessions link subvention and the builder assumes the responsibility to pay the interest until then; which means the loan starts at approximately month 37 and goes up to month 240 (or in other words its a 17 yr loan)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Animesh and Sayan
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All

Did any of you get update on Allotment from BPTP, any body got allotment intimation
    Any leads would help

Thanks
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • As claimed by the Builder,

Impact of RBI's guideline on BPTP's subvention scheme....................
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi BlessU, as per my understanding and information the CCI ruling has been challenged by DLF, and till such time that the case is resolved, the disputed clauses still stand - Any buyers of DLF / Unitech properties can confirm if such clauses still exist?

Originally Posted by BlessU

A few negative clauses have already been declared as unfair, unilateral, arbitrary, exploitative in DLF BBA by CCI and they have been ordered to cease and desist..
    Key imports of the order are applicable both on DLF and DTCP/HUDA as parties to the case are
    - cannot change layout without seeking consent form buyers
    - cannot escalate costs
    - cannot increase super area without increase in carpet area beyond 2%
    - cannot charge for parking within haryana building bye laws
    - installment and delivery delay penalty to be equated
    CommentQuote
  • very difficult to read. could you please upload the high resolution picture.
    thanks
    Originally Posted by sayan
    Impact of RBI's guideline on BPTP's subvention scheme....................
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I am planning to buy my first home. Currently I am confused between Anthea Floors and BPTP Monet floors both in resale. I keep changing my decision every moment. But I do understand that Anthea has a great location advantage. I may or may not live in this property and if I dont I would like to sell it off. My decision is currently more in favour of monet floors but I really needsome suggestions to think further.
    A few key points why I am choosing Monet over Anthea:
    1. Monet floors are towards completion and should be ready for possession in the next 2 years max. However I do understand that livability of sector 70 a is a question mark where as some of the Tulip apartments have already been possessed by people and hence the livability looks better down the line.
    2. Consutrction has not started yet for Anthea, and as per the latest update it might start within the next 3-6 months.
    3. Anthea separated by sector road. If you buy a flat in the blocks D or E, you need to cross the road to go and attend the club. I generally prefer a close compounded area which is there in astaire gardens.

Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

If u r looking for possession within reasonable timeframe than don't go for Anthea however Bptp is also famous for the same thing as per my understanding they also delays a lot...

Anthea is at better location than BPTP but both r at inside from SPR which would be road to reach there...

Also as BPTP is in advance construction status then Cost of entry for both would be enterily different which can be one of the major factor to help u to decide...

One compound is always better but if u buy in same compound where facilities r there then things r almost same for u...

Thanks..

Originally Posted by firsthomever
    Hi
    I am planning to buy my first home. Currently I am confused between Anthea Floors and BPTP Monet floors both in resale. I keep changing my decision every moment. But I do understand that Anthea has a great location advantage. I may or may not live in this property and if I dont I would like to sell it off. My decision is currently more in favour of monet floors but I really needsome suggestions to think further.
    1. Monet floors are towards completion and should be ready for possession in the next 2 years max. However I do understand that livability of sector 70 a is a question mark where as some of the Tulip apartments have already been possessed by people and hence the livability looks better down the line.
    2. Consutrction has not started yet for Anthea, and as per the latest update it might start within the next 3-6 months.
    3. Anthea separated by sector road. If you buy a flat in the blocks D or E, you need to cross the road to go and attend the club. I generally prefer a close compounded area which is there in astaire gardens.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech is marred with huge delays across all their projects. BPTP is well, BPTP. Their reputation is going down the hill.
    If you're interested in floors, check Ansal Esencia at Sector 67. Excellent location, timely deliveries, nice project. Available in in various stages of construction.

Originally Posted by firsthomever
    Hi

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurj
    Unitech is marred with huge delays across all their projects. BPTP is well, BPTP. Their reputation is going down the hill.
    If you're interested in floors, check Ansal Esencia at Sector 67. Excellent location, timely deliveries, nice project. Available in in various stages of construction.

ansal essensia in resale is going a bit over my budget , and hence anthea and astaire gardens. I had almost finalized going for monet floors in astaire garden, but going through this forum is making me think again.
    CommentQuote
  • Sad news for all the BPTP investors...
    But nothing new, it was all expected from the builder like BPTP and there is a good nexus between these builders and bank which is proved from this mail.
    Originally Posted by smahipal
    BPTP Pedestal , i got email from HDFC bank , which says Subvention is till only 30th Sep 2015 but it was sold on condition until possession
    any body has any info about it , i guess all buyers need to get it clarified from builder

Dear sir,

We have recently signed up for a Pre-EMI subvention scheme with BPTP for their project Pedestal Floors and Visionnaire Homes, Sector 70/70A, Gurgaon. Please go through the features below carefully.

Salient features of the scheme are as follows :
    Scheme is available for all fresh bookings in individual name.
    Standard ARHL rates as per loan slab will apply to all loans.
    No loans at fixed ROI please.
    Cost components : Basic, PLC, EDC, IDC and Car Parking only. All other charges are to be borne by the customer.
    LCR is to be maintained at 80% of property cost as per cost components defined above for loans upto Rs 75 lacs, and at 75% of property cost for loans above Rs 75 lacs.
    No pro-rata disbursements can be done under the scheme.
    No Insurance funding to be done
    No Tranching of loan to be done

Disbursement Pattern under the scheme
    On booking : 15% of cost by customer
    Commencement of construction : 25% of cost by HDFC
    On FF Slab : 10% of cost by HDFC
    On SF slab : 30% of cost by HDFC
    On external plaster completion : 10% or 15% of cost by HDFC depending on LCR offered
    On offer of possession : 5% or 10% by customer depending on LCR offered
    All properties to be selected from regular property masters
    BPTP will subvent Pre-EMI interest on behalf of the customer from date of first disbursement till 31st Aug 2015 for Visionnaire Homes and upto 30th Sept 2015 for Pedestal Floors.
    Please use the FRIL calculator to run the subvention calculations and fix internal adjustment for the recovery of subvention amount.
    Beginning Sept 2015/Oct 2015, customer will need to start paying Pre-EMI/EMI to HDFC at the then prevailing ARHL rate. End of subvention term may not coincide with offer of possession as this is a fixed period subvention scheme.
    Customer is free to make prepayments as per current prepayment policy. However, if any prepayments are made during the subvention period, no Pre-EMI will be refunded to the Builder/customer under any circumstance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smahipal
    BPTP Pedestal , i got email from HDFC bank , which says Subvention is till only 30th Sep 2015 but it was sold on condition until possession
    any body has any info about it , i guess all buyers need to get it clarified from builder

Dear sir,

We have recently signed up for a Pre-EMI subvention scheme with BPTP for their project Pedestal Floors and Visionnaire Homes, Sector 70/70A, Gurgaon. Please go through the features below carefully.

Salient features of the scheme are as follows :
    Scheme is available for all fresh bookings in individual name.
    Standard ARHL rates as per loan slab will apply to all loans.
    No loans at fixed ROI please.
    Cost components : Basic, PLC, EDC, IDC and Car Parking only. All other charges are to be borne by the customer.
    LCR is to be maintained at 80% of property cost as per cost components defined above for loans upto Rs 75 lacs, and at 75% of property cost for loans above Rs 75 lacs.
    No pro-rata disbursements can be done under the scheme.
    No Insurance funding to be done
    No Tranching of loan to be done

Disbursement Pattern under the scheme
    On booking : 15% of cost by customer
    Commencement of construction : 25% of cost by HDFC
    On FF Slab : 10% of cost by HDFC
    On SF slab : 30% of cost by HDFC
    On external plaster completion : 10% or 15% of cost by HDFC depending on LCR offered
    On offer of possession : 5% or 10% by customer depending on LCR offered
    All properties to be selected from regular property masters
    BPTP will subvent Pre-EMI interest on behalf of the customer from date of first disbursement till 31st Aug 2015 for Visionnaire Homes and upto 30th Sept 2015 for Pedestal Floors.
    Please use the FRIL calculator to run the subvention calculations and fix internal adjustment for the recovery of subvention amount.
    Beginning Sept 2015/Oct 2015, customer will need to start paying Pre-EMI/EMI to HDFC at the then prevailing ARHL rate. End of subvention term may not coincide with offer of possession as this is a fixed period subvention scheme.
    Customer is free to make prepayments as per current prepayment policy. However, if any prepayments are made during the subvention period, no Pre-EMI will be refunded to the Builder/customer under any circumstance.

Hi
    Greetings

TOLD YOU SO..

ONCE A LIAR ALWAYS A LIAR!!

Really unfortunate.. 200 ex defense personnel already stuck for 6 years in Park Serene, not a single project delivered completely till date with all amenities as promised.

Now BPTP will cast SF slab in a "few blocks", get a certificate and take 80% of the "total project" from HDFC in the next 9-12 months.. jai ram ji ki,, see you around 2020 with increase in super area by 20-35% without increase in carpet area.

This is their Bloody CULTURE...suck the customers dry!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote