Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
346512 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
    - Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
    - location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
    behind victory valley and PVSN
    - other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
    speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
    So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
    - builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
    - specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
    resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
    Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
    - although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
    Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
    Last edited October 3 2016, 02:56 PM.
    sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

I was told by IREO US staff a month back about this project .As per her it will be launched at 5500 .. So if you get some inaugural discount and you get starting price around 5 k go for it if you are interested don't expect final launch price less then 5500 until the company has change of heart / market conditions...
    Last edited June 18 2011, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
      I was told by IREO US staff a month bak about this project .As per her it will be launched at 5500 .. So if you get some inaugural discount and you get starting price around 5 k go for it if you are interested don't expect final launch price less then 5500 until the company has change of heart / market conditions...
      Manu jee!!

You're right IREO is planning to launch it at 5500 psft. Pre launch will be next month and brokers are giving tentative pre launch price between 4700-5100.. If the market takes a turn for worst, considering that there's been a further rate hike by RBI, it becomes a different ball game altogether. Otherwise, that's the scenario as of now.

I'm just here to take members opinion, if they think it's a good buy at 4700-5100 levels and to get in touch with other members who're investing, if any!
      Last edited December 31 2015, 11:11 AM. Reason: Text formatting.
      sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

the initial price is not expected to be below 5000...( more like 5200 in fact... though nothing firm on either launch date/price)

Comment

I would suggest Uptown over the new launch provided u get a decent location 4700 in uptown...
          Ireo messed up with the pricing of Skyon and if they continue to do so with New launch then you would not have much to cherish about...

If the specs are more or less similar to Uptown, then it makes sense to invest in uptown due to its location and also project already under construction state...

There is enough supply with same specs in that area hence I dont see much appreciation in a medium term if the it is launched at 5300-5500 price point.

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
          Manu jee!!

You're right IREO is planning to launch it at 5500 psft. Pre launch will be next month and brokers are giving tentative pre launch price between 4700-5100.. If the market takes a turn for worst, considering that there's been a further rate hike by RBI, it becomes a different ball game alltogether. Otherwise, that's the scenario as of now.
          I'm just here to take members opinion, if they think it's a good buy at 4700-5100 levels and to get in touch with other members who're investing, if any!

Comment

I see some projects ( the better located one's & with decent Builders) in this belt peaking at around 6000/6200 price point in a holding of about 2/3 years . Rest could land in 5500-5700 kind of levels .

My PoV, could be wrong .

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
            I would suggest ..............

There is enough supply with same specs in that area hence I dont see much appreciation in a medium term if the it is launched at 5300-5500 price point.
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I agree... this myth that every project launched at any ridiculous price will give the same returns as past will bust .....and many investors will learn it the hard way..

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              I see some projects ( the better located one's & with decent Builders) in this belt peaking at around 6000/6200 price point in a holding of about 2/3 years . Rest could land in 5500-5700 kind of levels .

My PoV, could be wrong .

Comment

So True...

Ultimately its the same pie which builder shares with the investors or the end users while launching a project....
                Initial appreciation of the projects depends on how much pie out of current premium has been eaten by the builder... In last few years there has been a tendency by all the builders to gobble up the maximum premium themselves and leaving much less for the investors to share...

When you launch a project in the same location (in fact inferior if we see the new project launch of Ireo) and with inferior specs then the earlier one at a price of 5500 psf, then where is the scope for investor to make money????

Imagine just 16 months back they had launched Uptown 3600 psf with VRV air conditioning and other premium features and now at the same location they are launching new project 5300 -5400 psf... There is a jump of 1900 psf...

Just speak to any investor in that area who has had this kind of appreciation in last 16 -18 months.... There ain't any

This concept of entering a project with initial down payment (which is always very less) is putting lots of people in financial crisis at the moment..
                As when you plan to exit after paying 30% cost of the project after few months, there are very few takers at that price...

That's when decent projects like uptown start looking good for investment...

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                I agree... this myth that every project launched at any ridiculous price will give the same returns as past will bust .....and many investors will learn it the hard way..

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
                  So True...

Ultimately its the same pie which builder shares with the investors or the end users while launching a project....
                  Initial appreciation of the projects depends on how much pie out of current premium has been eaten by the builder... In last few years there has been a tendency by all the builders to gobble up the maximum premium themselves and leaving much less for the investors to share...

When you launch a project in the same location (in fact inferior if we see the new project launch of Ireo) and with inferior specs then the earlier one at a price of 5500 psf, then where is the scope for investor to make money????

Imagine just 16 months back they had launched Uptown 3600 psf with VRV air conditioning and other premium features and now at the same location they are launching new project 5300 -5400 psf... There is a jump of 1900 psf...

Just speak to any investor in that area who has had this kind of appreciation in last 16 -18 months.... There ain't any

This concept of entering a project with initial down payment (which is always very less) is putting lots of people in financial crisis at the moment..
                  As when you plan to exit after paying 30% cost of the project after few months, there are very few takers at that price...

That's when decent projects like uptown start looking good for investment...
                  Hi All
                  I attended the Dubai Property Show yesterday and IREO was here all guns blazing despite not having delivered a single project till date.
                  Victory Valley was their main focus.The co. is selling this at 6750 levels.The theory of relativity is so damn true even in RE investment as the prices of normal projects i the vicinity are hovering anywhere between 4500 to 5000, considering the same VV's tag of 6750 (Mkt rate arnd 6000)looks justified completely based on superior features and assumed quality.
                  Unitech's 5470 P.sq.ft for South Park was daylight robbery.

Comment

let me get this thing clear .... if one expects this launch at even say 5000 , then one expects at least a return of 500-750 per sq ft in span of 1.5-2 yrs(capital value of 5750) , this means projects in sector 67 with similar specs should be then by that time at around 6500-7000 levels and then the likes of emaar in sector 66 should be around 8k-8.5 k ....

Do you see this growth rate in the future span of 1.5 to 2 yrs ?? Also if you do , then doest it make sense to buy a bptp park prime or a PVS next rght now as these are around 4 to 5 k levels right now .... and resale should be much easier in sectors towards gc ex rather than further back ...shouldnt it ??

also if project is in sector 67 a , that would basically mean 2-3 km inside of gc ex , so wouldnt the main approach of this sector be sohna road rather than gc ex ????

Just trying to understand if my line of thought is moving in the right direction or not ...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X