Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

But i think i was told that one can pay the third installment in advance also and can get the transfer done in books of IREO , isnt it ??I mean i was told by IREO CRM about VV when it was at this stage , doesnt this also applyto other projects of IREO ?

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
    ishan jee...

hi!!! I was on a long sabbatical from IREF.. its good to be back..
    yeah i can confirm that till about 20 days back i had a couple of brokers literally begging that skyon is available at launch price and shouldnt be left.
    Infact, it was available to me even during the time i was searching for victory valley and for a moment i was tempted too, kyuki, skyon's location is better than IVV.. but the thing with skyon is that since IREO has a lock in time which stipulates that you cannot sell the flat till first three installments are paid... Therefore, deals are more or less happening on power of attorney or good faith or both..,.

In one of the deals, the seller just wanted me to pay installment # 2 to ireo which was overdue since a long time... he just wanted me to pay the rest of the money upon transfer.. elderly man with children abroad.. the kind of person who can any day be beaten the sh!t out of, and money could be recovered.. but then that was my first thought.. I'm in my mid twenties, it still takes me a while to get the mature thoughts out..lol
    On second thoughts, there are a lot of projects in gurgaon, waiting to picked up. Whats the point of pickin' up something which has a possibility of litigation later on. I let it go and settled for IVV.
    I guess, the inability of the seller to provide the buyer with clear and marketable title is the chief cause for the poor resale value. The initial high launch price doesn't help either. once the third installment is paid, i expected the resale price to pick up a bit.
    Till then if someone has the ba!!s to buy it on PoA, then he undoubtedly is HUD HUD DABANGG DABANGG DABANGG

Comment

Pre Launch has been moved to end of Aug, they are not releasing many details, no model, brochure ro sample flat.

Was told pre launch will be between 5250 - 5400

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
        But i think i was told that one can pay the third installment in advance also and can get the transfer done in books of IREO , isnt it ??I mean i was told by IREO CRM about VV when it was at this stage , doesnt this also applyto other projects of IREO ?
        Ishan jee...

you're absolutely right that the 3rd installment can be paid upfront and the transfer can be carried out.
        Lekin, in a market that's driven largely by investor interest rather than actual end user requirement, it isn't easy to find people who're ready to part with an additional 10 lac rupees which are just required to be paid because of the whims and fancies of a certain developer and not as per the actual progress in the CLP.

Secondly, Skyon being a high end property, as it is investor interest in it is comparatively lower than a VFM project.

Thirdly, and most importantly, in these troubled times as it is more than half the people are keeping a wait and watch approach, getting in only for the steal deals.

bottomline:-if you're really interested and have 3 installments to spare, you'll get skyon at booking price!!
        sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Well but where ar the signs of prices coming down ??/
          land acquisition policies amended , this would mean higher land costs for developers(coupled with appreciation of land prices) , labour costs in gurgaon highest in INDIA and increasing day by day , raw material costs sky rocketting !!!!

I mean doesnt it make sense to go in for such deals or even any other ones for that matter ?

Ishan jee...

you're absolutely right that the 3rd installment can be paid upfront and the transfer can be carried out.
          Lekin, in a market that's driven largely by investor interest rather than actual end user requirement, it isn't easy to find people who're ready to part with an additional 10 lac rupees which are just required to be paid because of the whims and fancies of a certain developer and not as per the actual progress in the CLP.

Secondly, Skyon being a high end property, as it is investor interest in it is comparatively lower than a VFM project.

Thirdly, and most importantly, in these troubled times as it is more than half the people are keeping a wait and watch approach, getting in only for the steal deals.

bottomline:-if you're really interested and have 3 installments to spare, you'll get skyon at booking price!!

Comment

Ishanjee

Btw, do you have any info on the news story thats in the papers since last two days. Abt the land acquisition for sector 58-67.. whats the fuss abt it?? plus whats with the story that sector 65,66,67 were commercial sectors..

The story has left me a bit unnerved coz i always presumed GCx to be the next big thing in gurgaon and fortunately or unfortunately, besides my house in delhi ( where i live) I have 100% of my real estate holdings on GCx.. and its get kinda scary to read it abt in the papers,especially, after all that happened in Noida
            Last edited December 31 2015, 11:15 AM. Reason: Text formatting.
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

To me, the prices look to be artificially jacked by Builders/Broker's & to some extent, the Sharks ( Real big investors ) . How long, they can sustain this artificial hype/hike, is a matter of discussion .

Ishan jee...

you're absolutely right that the ..............

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Bishanbhai, i agree with you

Prices in Delhi has risen around 70% in the last 6 months...i dont see gurgaon prices correcting

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
                Well but where ar the signs of prices coming down ??/
                land acquisition policies amended , this would mean higher land costs for developers(coupled with appreciation of land prices) , labour costs in gurgaon highest in INDIA and increasing day by day , raw material costs sky rocketting !!!!

I mean doesnt it make sense to go in for such deals or even any other ones for that matter ?

Comment

Ishanjee

Btw, do you have any info on the news story thats in the papers since last two days. Abt the land acquisition for sector 58-67.. whats the fuss abt it?? plus whats with the story that sector 65,66,67 were commercial sectors..
                  The story has left me a bit unnerved coz i always presumed GCx to be the next big thing in gurgaon and fortunately or unfortunately, besides my house in delhi ( where i live) I have 100% of my real estate holdings on GCx.. and its get kinda scary to read it abt in the papers,especially, after all that happened in Noida

Well have heard similar things , but havent paid much heed to them , it is just a case of sour grapes . these land shave been bought by developers directly from farmers , so there is no case of lower compensation . at that time prices were these only , ab prices badh gayi hai , and noida mei farmers case jeet gaye to sab farmers ko lag raha hai hum bhi jeet jaenge ....

yaar yahan lands have been registered in the names of the developers , koi kuch bhi chahe lands waapis nahi le sakta developers se as there was no invovlement of govt in sale purchase !!!!

Just a case of sour grapes , however this could affect further acquisition of lands thus pushing prices for land further up

Comment

amit Bhai, u could ultimately be right, NE could be an factor adding to what u r saying, besides many other factors .

..but still, prices r being kept at certain levels because of nexus of, what i said in my last comment & big money of " THE RULING POLITICIANS WITH ALL THE POWERS IN HAND ".

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Bishanbhai, i agree with you

Prices in Delhi has risen around 70% in the last 6 months...i dont see gurgaon prices correcting
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Manoj, i have been stunned to see the recent price rise in delhi

rates of even a shit housing society in a north delhi is 15 K....

I am still not able to fathom this price rise in Delhi...suddenly ggn looks cheap to me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X