Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It seems IREO have sold off quite well and have got a great response, and so has Merlin , nothing available in original booking below 3200 sq ft even at 6350 and 6500 !!!
    CommentQuote
  • 5950 is an obnoxiouly high price for this location..I would never buy at anything over 5300-5350
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    5950 is an obnoxiouly high price for this location..I would never buy at anything over 5300-5350

yes but its been already pre launched at 5500+- 50 , and this 5950 is the revised price , which according to people are still finding decent amount of buyers !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Bishan bhai - if it is selling at 5950. Its really mind boggling

people surely have guts in this recessionary times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bishan bhai - if it is selling at 5950. Its really mind boggling

people surely have guts in this recessionary times

Phasne waala kaam hi hai 5950 mei toh waise (at least thats what it seems like right now, dont know if IREO comes up with something out of the box), but jab log dlf sec 92 mei 40000 per sq yd kharid sakte hai , and uspe se uske upar resale mei log 1-2 thousand premium dekar kharidne ko bhi tayyar ho sakte hai , toh kuchh bhi ho sakta hai yaar .

And abhi Gurgaon RE mei juice lag raha hai thoda , at least future 6-8 months tak toh , uske baad dekho kya hota hai !
    CommentQuote
  • so much for down trend and expectation of easing prices..

to make price of 5950 looks reasonable prices of victory valley revised to 8150 grand arch to 10500/9000!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • 5950 is the first rate and Ireo has not accepted any cheque at 5550.Ireo being over ambitious but there are people who will still buy at 5950.
    CommentQuote
  • one tower has been sold at lower prices in a corporate deal and also some retail investors too have got at those prices but the number is small...

for all practical purpose 5950 is the first price and the project looks to having a fair response as per the buzz....

Originally Posted by vineetm
    5950 is the first rate and Ireo has not accepted any cheque at 5550.Ireo being over ambitious but there are people who will still buy at 5950.
    CommentQuote
  • Good drama/hype being created to attract the bakras :D.

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    so much for down trend and expectation of easing prices..

to make price of 5950 looks reasonable prices of victory valley revised to 8150 grand arch to 10500/9000!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I also think that this price is insane =

1. 67A is not yet notified

2. There are better options available between 5000 - 5500

However, this pricing may not be insane, since i came across a friend yesterday who has bought a floor in sector 70 A (BPTP), the BSP comes around 6100.

May be this is an indication of next level of pricing on GCex/SPR
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know how your friend bought floor at 6100 in BPTP?..even now on their website it is available at 5400..and website has updated rates.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP floors 5400-5500

This is in sector 70 A which is much further from the SPR.

Does that explain the response to unitech floors which were ar 5300-5400 and got sold like hot cakes. These floors have much better location than BPTP
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

Hype ki duniya main sab bikta hai. Still this is too much to digest that people are claiming that they are not getting bookings. Let us not be fooled by builder - Broker mafia. For the past one month I am working with Brokers/Developers and come to only one conclusion...that everything is available and that too at a reasonable rate. This I am saying for Unitech as well.

One needs to work within the nexus and it will show the results. I am not trying to dissuade or preach, only sharing my experiences as I have got to learn so much from this forum.

Coming back to Ireo, why the hell anyone be ready to even look at 5900/ simple shocking. Again hype is at work and to the cause they have increased the rates of the earlier launched projects.

Are people so naive not to catch the catch!!
    CommentQuote
  • Soft launch booking was originally scheduled for 01 August, got moved to 10 August. I contacted my broker (a channel partener of IREO) yesterday and he told me that it has been postponed to end-August now. We keep hearing about the price of Rs 5950/sft and an IT company doing block booking etc. What is the real story? Has any one got a clue?
    CommentQuote
  • JIT : 200 FLATS HAVING BEEN BLOCK BOOKED BY LEADING IT MAJOR HAS BEEN CORROBORATED FROM 2-3 SOURCES ..... I AM STILL UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT MY CHEQUE HAS BEEN ACCEPTED AT 5450/SQ FT FROM BROKER THOUGH NO OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION HAS COME IN YET AND EVENTUAL OFFICIAL LAUNCH WILL BE AT AROUND 5950/SQ FT .....LIKE YOU I AM ALSO KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED AND AWAIT FOR ACTUAL INFORMATION TO UNFOLD
    CommentQuote