Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • at time people do over selling ...and this is the case in Corridors... Brokers are selling this as this is it and nothing after this....

realty is... brokers hv made promised to sell at premium of Rs.500 within 6month... and people are stuck .... I saw on other forum some one offering at Rs. 100 premium to earlier booking...

anyone investing, please take longer call on this then quick bugs...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samie001
    at time people do over selling ...and this is the case in Corridors... Brokers are selling this as this is it and nothing after this....

realty is... brokers hv made promised to sell at premium of Rs.500 within 6month... and people are stuck .... I saw on other forum some one offering at Rs. 100 premium to earlier booking...

anyone investing, please take longer call on this then quick bugs...

Those that mediate Punting are called Bookies...

Not Brokers... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Sir how about scripting another Fountainhead and this time RE players as protagonist...

RE discussions off late have become too boring... I can see you have a flair to do something in this regard...
    You definitely are a inspired member of Ayan Rand's fan club...

A very good idea Sir... :)

PS. In fact I am the organiser of Ayn Rand Meetup Gurgaon on Meetup.com You may like to check it out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell

PS. In fact I am the organiser of Ayn Rand Meetup Gurgaon on Meetup.com You may like to check it out.

Just checked out meetup.com ...looks v interesting . Lazybell Best of luck on your Ayn Rand Meetup & hopefully there is also a meetup planned for investors who have made big $$$$$ bucks on Ireo Corridoors coming up soon ;) cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Some more...

1. Start a thread named " RE SHORTS".... Based on the theme of upcoming movie "SHORTS" which is a collection of short stories. Invite participation from the members to write short stories with insipiration drawn from their experience in RE market. This forum needs a breathe of fresh air and new ideas to exchange thoughts. Else its getting boring day after day. Invite people like Matrix to contribute. It will be fun here. Just sick of reading more on NPR, SPR, GCR, GCX,NG , DEW etc etc.

2. Or Start another thread based on community fiction. You start a plot. Any one can take that story forward. Rights of accepting that story line remains with you. Which ever extension you like, you take it forward. Story should end with Five edits/extension. Then start a new one.

3. No plagiarism to be tolerated.

Your Move now ...

RA

Originally Posted by Lazybell

CommentQuote
  • Your suggestion is really very good, and it certainly will be interesting... :) At the same time it will require serious time and energy on part of whosoever takes the initiative.

However, I'm working on a book (on RE and Money of course) with deadline to myself of Oct end. This & running a RE Consultancy leave not much time and energy.

Do hope someone takes on your suggestion; to read will be a good break from GCR, GCX, SPR....

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Some more...

1. Start a thread named " RE SHORTS".... Based on the theme of upcoming movie "SHORTS" which is a collection of short stories. Invite participation from the members to write short stories with insipiration drawn from their experience in RE market. This forum needs a breathe of fresh air and new ideas to exchange thoughts. Else its getting boring day after day. Invite people like Matrix to contribute. It will be fun here. Just sick of reading more on NPR, SPR, GCR, GCX,NG , DEW etc etc.

2. Or Start another thread based on community fiction. You start a plot. Any one can take that story forward. Rights of accepting that story line remains with you. Which ever extension you like, you take it forward. Story should end with Five edits/extension. Then start a new one.

3. No plagiarism to be tolerated.

Your Move now ...

RA
    CommentQuote
  • Went to their office last Sunday...seems they are planning to launch by Mid or End August 2013 BSP > 10k.
    CommentQuote
  • Got a call from a friend.

Launch is official in August.

He also confirmed date shall be announced today itself.

But didn't know much about the 10 k bsp.

This would be nice and positive.

The January launch thing had me worried as I am vested in this project.

Hope ireo delivers nicely on this project and doesn't let its investors down

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suncourt
    Got a call from a friend
    Launch is official in August
    He also confirmed date shall be announced today itself
    But didn't know much about the 10 k bsp

This would be nice and positive
    The January launch thing had me worried as I am vested in this project
    Hope ireo delivers nicely on this project and doesn't let its investors down

I have been hearing about such promises for the four months... Do you think even if the builder keeps the price at 15K... will that mean that the entire market is foolish and will start buying at this rate.. this project Is doomed from the word GO. Please look at the plan.. it is one of the most congested project. Ireo is just encashing its brad image in this project. Please don't expect any return for the next 1.5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    I have been hearing about such promises for the four months... Do you think even if the builder keeps the price at 15K... will that mean that the entire market is foolish and will start buying at this rate.. this project Is doomed from the word GO. Please look at the plan.. it is one of the most congested project. Ireo is just encashing its brad image in this project. Please don't expect any return for the next 1.5 years.

With all due respect
    The way market is going + election year ahead anyways don't expect much appreciation out of any projects I'm vested in.
    And about project layout and features I beg to differ would love to stay in a community which has some activities for my kids and not just a club. So its just your point against mine.
    I never asked anyone to invest in this project but simply showed my optimism about this project doing well as I am vested in it.
    And lastly we will all know in future how well or doomed this project is. Let's not try to be fortune tellers

CommentQuote
  • This will be launched after mid of August. IREO have put hoardings of Corridor on GCX.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates about precise launch date and price??
    CommentQuote
  • 03 Aug.
    CommentQuote
  • Yep got the same news at my end its on the 3rd of August

CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote