Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

    Cheques banked.
    I sell my Talent to your Reason...

    Comment


    • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

      Lazybell, Thanks for the info. Have the customers been informed about the units allocated to them and do they have a choice of units? Thanks.


      Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
      Cheques banked.

      Comment


      • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post

        This is my pov for all these new launches

        Fair question and the key is the trueness of the ' sold out ' part . As i keep on mentioning that parking your inventory with your authorized/ unauthorized agents and proclaiming ' sold out ' is not sustainable .If the traditional long term players capable of holding on well beyond the 30% are part of the sold out story , however based on my interactions it may be more of the short term 30% kind. Now as very well articulated by cheeky, if around the 30% milestone , the resale price is not significantly high and the builders keep on releasing more and more inventory at these prices, the 30% players will be under lot of stress and if many default on the payments, the project roll out is bound to suffer. unless these builders do not build at all , going against the norms of their previous projects ( especially for Tata & ireo ).
        I agree with your "meltdown at 30%" postulates but we have also seen examples when Builders by design delay or slow down the projects and it helps better the ROI for investors - and realise better original sales for builders themselves

        You mention Tata and Ireo- but you would agree that a large reason for ROI in Raisina and Skyon is on account of delays ....Skyon rose from 6500 to 10500 without a brick being laid or a pin hole in the ground...

        I guess what i am saying is that If the resale market is not healthy at the 30% stage, all that ireo has to do is to keep sitting on the money and not proceed any further till it picks up. Excuses cud be lack of water to lack of EC... Investors won't mind it anyways ....

        Comment


        • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by SunnySM View Post
          Lazybell, Thanks for the info. Have the customers been informed about the units allocated to them and do they have a choice of units? Thanks.
          unit no allotted already.
          I sell my Talent to your Reason...

          Comment


          • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
            I agree with your "meltdown at 30%" postulates but we have also seen examples when Builders by design delay or slow down the projects and it helps better the ROI for investors - and realise better original sales for builders themselves

            You mention Tata and Ireo- but you would agree that a large reason for ROI in Raisina and Skyon is on account of delays ....Skyon rose from 6500 to 10500 without a brick being laid or a pin hole in the ground...

            I guess what i am saying is that If the resale market is not healthy at the 30% stage, all that ireo has to do is to keep sitting on the money and not proceed any further till it picks up. Excuses cud be lack of water to lack of EC... Investors won't mind it anyways ....
            Exactly to the point.
            I sell my Talent to your Reason...

            Comment


            • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

              There is only one way to charge premium as a builder - please your investors...
              I sell my Talent to your Reason...

              Comment


              • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                Where do you get inspiration to keep writing such good posts and pov? If you decide to stay in IVV after possession to khoon jamengey rang... It's aap, mein aur.....


                By the way if Ireo is actually doing allotment after checking the Cibil the check then don't you think this will curb hoarding by underwriters? I and if they are deliberately keeping underwriters or hoarders away then they for sure be under tremendous pressure to sell over 2000 units via retail route.

                Would be interesting to see where this confidence is stemming from... It's from brand, product, or financial back up?

                Ra


                Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                This is my pov for all these new launches

                Fair question and the key is the trueness of the ' sold out ' part . As i keep on mentioning that parking your inventory with your authorized/ unauthorized agents and proclaiming ' sold out ' is not sustainable .If the traditional long term players capable of holding on well beyond the 30% are part of the sold out story , however based on my interactions it may be more of the short term 30% kind. Now as very well articulated by cheeky, if around the 30% milestone , the resale price is not significantly high and the builders keep on releasing more and more inventory at these prices, the 30% players will be under lot of stress and if many default on the payments, the project roll out is bound to suffer. unless these builders do not build at all , going against the norms of their previous projects ( especially for Tata & ireo ).

                when i said detoriation in quality , i meant the quality of people invested in the project in terms of their capability of holding on to the project till its completion. In the absence of the sustained cash flows, a project execution is bound to be impacted. Even if builders are of sound financial health , they can not sustain project roll outs in the absence of sustained cash flows from their customers.

                Comment


                • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                  I agree with your "meltdown at 30%" postulates but we have also seen examples when Builders by design delay or slow down the projects and it helps better the ROI for investors - and realise better original sales for builders themselves

                  You mention Tata and Ireo- but you would agree that a large reason for ROI in Raisina and Skyon is on account of delays ....Skyon rose from 6500 to 10500 without a brick being laid or a pin hole in the ground...

                  I guess what i am saying is that If the resale market is not healthy at the 30% stage, all that ireo has to do is to keep sitting on the money and not proceed any further till it picks up. Excuses cud be lack of water to lack of EC... Investors won't mind it anyways ....
                  Small Delays are fine; but if things get delayed too much then Brand Value is affected.

                  Unitech is a perfect example of what happens if the things are delayed too much.
                  Nowadays even some b grade builders are commanding premium over Unitech.

                  Comment


                  • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                    I agree with your "meltdown at 30%" postulates but we have also seen examples when Builders by design delay or slow down the projects and it helps better the ROI for investors - and realise better original sales for builders themselves

                    You mention Tata and Ireo- but you would agree that a large reason for ROI in Raisina and Skyon is on account of delays ....Skyon rose from 6500 to 10500 without a brick being laid or a pin hole in the ground...

                    I guess what i am saying is that If the resale market is not healthy at the 30% stage, all that ireo has to do is to keep sitting on the money and not proceed any further till it picks up. Excuses cud be lack of water to lack of EC... Investors won't mind it anyways ....
                    i unfortunately may not agree with you on the delay by design arguments for both tata & ireo either in the past or going forward in the future.

                    In raisina, it was not by design , in order to overcome the negatives of first project in a new sector there should be a catchy wow element, not replicating existing concept . Hence in my personal view it is slightly outdated. once the area develops it will overcome its laggard status .

                    on skyon it was not design as the facts are indisputable that EC committee was not constitued by government for more than a year and all builders who had not got the ec from the earlier committee , were delayed.

                    on future projects, ireo being a closed ended fund, will be seeing periodic redemption pressure from its investors and hence it is unlikely they will delay their projects.

                    Tata is tata , i have no doubt they will not delay their projects as a matter of principle . It has not happened with primanti, inspite of the status of spr, which is a most admirable quality in any builder.

                    so with these 2 builders, for different reasons, projects will not be delayed and that will impact investing at such high levels.

                    Comment


                    • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by BEWOLF View Post
                      On reading all of this discussions today, i dont think there is any relevance in defending or speaking against the "prices" of a project .

                      One has the option to buy or not buy this at this price .
                      one can discuss the pros and cons of location/builder specs etc , but as rightly point out by RA ... noone is forcing you to buy .

                      And FYI , escalation clause has been in every project of ireo after skyon launch . So nothing new . They have mentioned it in the booking form . If you are not ok with it , one is still open to withdraw . They have not banked the cheques and revealed this clause . This clause is available beforehand .So calling them words like chor and cheats would be non sensical and unfair .

                      P.S. I am not invested in any of the ireo projects , just have high respect for their work ethics .
                      Why "prices" and "escalation clause" should not be discussed?

                      They are also important inputs in taking a decision.

                      If "My Way or The Highway is the Approach"; then what is the use of having a forum at all.

                      Let cartel of builders decide whatever they want and each individual can do as he wish.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X