Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think good news will only arrive with Resale of a few units at 200-300 premium
    At least the investors will know that it's growing
    Stagnant rates is never a good news for investor / end user
    Rest everyone here knows the exact position of the market

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • +1 suncourt. In addition, I think all corridors owners have to be vigilant on the aspect of escalation clause in the BBA. There is no point in investing in a project where there is a fear of increase in bsp. I hope Ireo does not include such a clause in the BBA. The price has to be escalation free.
    CommentQuote
  • But how will 200-300 premium be good for investor, when Brokerage will be around 100 Rs and assuming Transfer charges 150. Needs to be min 500 premium to be even a little worthwhile for investors, which in my view will take atleast an year to come in current times and also because of the inflated price this project was launched.

Originally Posted by suncourt
    I think good news will only arrive with Resale of a few units at 200-300 premium
    At least the investors will know that it's growing
    Stagnant rates is never a good news for investor / end user
    Rest everyone here knows the exact position of the market

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    But how will 200-300 premium be good for investor, when Brokerage will be around 100 Rs and assuming Transfer charges 150. Needs to be min 500 premium to be even a little worthwhile for investors, which in my view will take atleast an year to come in current times and also because of the inflated price this project was launched.

Hello there,

Though I am not invested in this project, I was given to understand that first transfer for Pre Launch investors would be free. Was it wrong information or there has been some policy shift from the company?

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Dont know abt that, would be good for investors if it is.
    Has it been mentioned such in BBA or anywhere ?

Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Hello there,

Though I am not invested in this project, I was given to understand that first transfer for Pre Launch investors would be free. Was it wrong information or there has been some policy shift from the company?

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Dont know abt that, would be good for investors if it is.
    Has it been mentioned such in BBA or anywhere ?

I guess not since Pre Launch is not legal.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Got to know that ansal is launching a project consisting of independent floors in sector-67a. Price is 8000-8150 psf. Wonder, how would this effect ireo since it is the first project to be launched after ireo in 67A.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan91
    Got to know that ansal is launching a project consisting of independent floors in sector-67a. Price is 8000-8150 psf. Wonder, how would this effect ireo since it is the first project to be launched after ireo in 67A.

I wld go for #Positive effect ...if a crappy builder like ansal can launch at 8k then Ireo is always better at 8750 , secondly with everything thing turning expensive becoz of dollar, inflation ..and the new land bill ..everything is going to get expensive including land & construction costs therefore all new launches are going to be at the similar rates or more expensive than ireo in coming months in 67 A
    CommentQuote
  • Speaking of which...I guess ireo had in mind the inflation and the dollar rising factors in mind. That is why they put the escalation clause in the bba. I wont be much surprised if ireo throws their 'escalation clause' card on the table for the investors now. And if they do something like this, well damn you ireo coz investors like me are going to exit even if they donot gain anything.
    CommentQuote
    Speaking of which...I guess ireo had in mind the inflation and the dollar rising factors in mind. That is why they put the escalation clause in the bba. I wont be much surprised if ireo throws their 'escalation clause' card on the table for the investors now. And if they do something like this, well damn you ireo coz investors like me are going to exit even if they donot gain anything.

Karan Sahib,

Depends how fast you would be able to find a customer!! Many people would be thinking on the same lines as you and that has always been the fear since very beginning.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
    Speaking of which...I guess ireo had in mind the inflation and the dollar rising factors in mind. That is why they put the escalation clause in the bba. I wont be much surprised if ireo throws their 'escalation clause' card on the table for the investors now. And if they do something like this, well damn you ireo coz investors like me are going to exit even if they donot gain anything.

But karan ji where is the exit.....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • The Ireo Corridors is expected to be completed by 2017-06-01. Its v.good Project On Golf COurse Extensions 9500 to 10,000 per sq.ft. 2/3/4 BHK units are availble here
    CommentQuote
  • well technically speaking, if one wants to exit right now it might be a bit hard but if you limit your greed and you might. For example, X person booked at 8750. Transfer charges on that are 150/- and parking at 450/-. This amounts to 9350/-. Company's rate is 9850/- including parking charges. On this you can expect a discount of lets say 2-3%. So the company's rate comes to 9650/-. Comparing the 2 scenarios, one can say that resale might be possible at par at this point of time. From the sellers point of view, one disadvantage is that, he might end up paying brokerage on the sale. However this brokerage can be compensated with the discount that the seller might be expecting from the dealer discount on 8750/- price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sumisharma
    The Ireo Corridors is expected to be completed by 2017-06-01. Its v.good Project On Golf COurse Extensions 9500 to 10,000 per sq.ft. 2/3/4 BHK units are availble here

Sir, with due respect I would request you to not mind my words because i am going to be a bit offensive here.

Plz stop being a bitch of ireo. Everybody knows about the facts or farts of this project. Lets not close eyes in front of what is the truth. Rather than try bringing some useful knowledge on the table for everybody
    CommentQuote
  • Right... if min resale price would be around 9400 and company price around 9650, why would a buyer go for resale and do the whole flat-hunting rigmarole via brokers & pay brokerage and not even get a unit of their choice.
    I wonder if any resale is actually happening here ?
    I feel resale would be difficult till IREO sells all its good units or raises the price (which it may as it usually does to keep the investors happy).

Originally Posted by karan91
    well technically speaking, if one wants to exit right now it might be a bit hard but if you limit your greed and you might. For example, X person booked at 8750. Transfer charges on that are 150/- and parking at 450/-. This amounts to 9350/-. Company's rate is 9850/- including parking charges. On this you can expect a discount of lets say 2-3%. So the company's rate comes to 9650/-. Comparing the 2 scenarios, one can say that resale might be possible at par at this point of time. From the sellers point of view, one disadvantage is that, he might end up paying brokerage on the sale. However this brokerage can be compensated with the discount that the seller might be expecting from the dealer discount on 8750/- price.
    CommentQuote