The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by kams.. View Post
    Can't understand why this ireo bashing is going on this thread. Well they have done reasonably well so far.. Execution and construction quality is good enough. About pricing I think mostof the properties are priced between 8-10 k on extension road. So this project also priced well I suppose. Just my pov ...
    -They have given 21 pager form to customers...wants every details from customers but escalation clause have left it open. Why so much laziness?
    - they plan to do CIBIL verification of customers. Ok to do but at the same time then IREO should give an extract of there financial position to customers. why r they hiding financials from customer?

Such actions doesn't go hand in hand with a ethical and customer centric company, that's not bashing but a reasonable conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
      :-)
      Abhi humko poora nahin na Janiye hein aap...
      Sir , great respect for you , your comparative analysis for RTM apartments is a must read for all new investors..my favourite , and hence invested in Skyon it's an honour

Comment

Just to update investors in this project, my cheque has not been encashed yet. It has been over a week. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Comment

Originally posted by SunnySM View Post
          Just to update investors in this project, my cheque has not been encashed yet. It has been over a week. Anyone else in the same boat as me?
          Sunny sir , maybe your broker has crossed you because of some commission issues , my advice , speak to ireo directly , .tell them your broker's detail , they have an RM associated with each group of brokers and you will be forwarded to that RM

Comment

Thanks, Norway. I called IREO. They said they will arrange a callback from Sales as they do not have information about this project. Spoke to the broker. He said he has already sent it and most others whose cheques were given with me, have already got an allotment. I am planning to cancel my booking now and look at some resale projects.

Comment

You will make a very wise decision at this time. I stopped my cheque last week.

Also brokers are struggling and offering to get the booking done at 8750/- today also.

Also CIBIL check is quite humilating as if they are giving us loan.

It is customer who should do the check on their financials but it's quite surprising that they are doing check on customers.

In my view some of the good work they have done on Grand Arch till now has gone to their heads which is bad. One should be humble and time changes very fast.

Besides the rate of 8750/- and then hyping that first rate closed and rate revised to 9540/- itself is a joke.

I am quite thrilled that the customers have given a big jolt to them in this project and proven again 'Customer is King'. If treated well he can make service provider else break.

I have interacted with IREO in past and my POV is that they will definately take corrective action post this flop launch.

Comment

Correctly said.. a seth ji from delhi will always get a good cibil score since he would have never used credit card and loan facility. I personally believe , it might be wrong from other perspective too.. that they have to create this price hype since they would be releasing new inventory in existing projects and new project launches in Ireo city. It was absolute essential for ireo to have a certain luxary price tag on 67a to accomodate price tag for new launches in ireo city.. It is amazing that they have justified this rate when IVV is trading at same rate in resale..

anways it is important for ireo to justify that an association with ireo does not come cheap..it is my pov so no offence meant for investers in ireo 67A...

if you do not like it please ignore it..

Originally posted by vgupta123 View Post
                You will make a very wise decision at this time. I stopped my cheque last week.

Also brokers are struggling and offering to get the booking done at 8750/- today also.

Also CIBIL check is quite humilating as if they are giving us loan.

It is customer who should do the check on their financials but it's quite surprising that they are doing check on customers.

In my view some of the good work they have done on Grand Arch till now has gone to their heads which is bad. One should be humble and time changes very fast.

Besides the rate of 8750/- and then hyping that first rate closed and rate revised to 9540/- itself is a joke.

I am quite thrilled that the customers have given a big jolt to them in this project and proven again 'Customer is King'. If treated well he can make service provider else break.

I have interacted with IREO in past and my POV is that they will definately take corrective action post this flop launch.

Comment

Rushil ji,, we even do not know that it exists or not

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
                  You forgot to add that they are opportunist also. Chupkey Chupkey apna land bhi bech rahey hein... Woh bhi Bina clients ko bataaye...
                  This is sheer cheating as people still think ireo city is if 600 acres.... In reality it has reduced by 30 acres...

I am with you . ireo murdabaad, murdabaad murdabaad...

Comment

Yes Bhalla ji, rightly said .. there are good resale deals happenings in market where a intelligent buyer can get real good deal either for short term or long term..

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                    I am talking about Resales on Eway/ New ggn / Ext , Resale has gone slow for projects where Large amount of Cash is involved

Comment

So much negative abt the project. I hve given a cheque still not banked but broker saying it will ne banked after tat credit clearance . In next 2 days maybe. Im only lpgoing to make 20 to 25 percent payment and looking for investment return of about 300 rs. Should i stop d cheque. Or there is good possibility of return here.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X