Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Yogi. I gave my cheque at Rs 5,500 and the broker would pay-back 2.5% out of his commission in about 6 months time (he has put it in writing). I was given to understand that the initial launch price would be around Rs 500 PSF more than the soft launch price which seem to be right when I hear about Rs 5,950/sft. My broker has assured me confirmed booking and I am also keeping my fingers crossed.

Cheerss....

Originally Posted by yogi_dude
    JIT : 200 FLATS HAVING BEEN BLOCK BOOKED BY LEADING IT MAJOR HAS BEEN CORROBORATED FROM 2-3 SOURCES ..... I AM STILL UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT MY CHEQUE HAS BEEN ACCEPTED AT 5450/SQ FT FROM BROKER THOUGH NO OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION HAS COME IN YET AND EVENTUAL OFFICIAL LAUNCH WILL BE AT AROUND 5950/SQ FT .....LIKE YOU I AM ALSO KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED AND AWAIT FOR ACTUAL INFORMATION TO UNFOLD
    CommentQuote
  • 40+ posts deleted. Members better stick to the discussion or face suspension.
    CommentQuote
  • I have just received a call from my broker that soft launch will be Rs 5,950/sft, although I had given my cheque at Rs 5,500/sft. He said details of the project will be given out on 20 August 2011. Is it woth investing at Rs 5,950/sft at this location. I know a lot will depend on the specifications.
    Kindly share your views.

Thanks,

Originally Posted by Jit2011
    Thanks Yogi. I gave my cheque at Rs 5,500 and the broker would pay-back 2.5% out of his commission in about 6 months time (he has put it in writing). I was given to understand that the initial launch price would be around Rs 500 PSF more than the soft launch price which seem to be right when I hear about Rs 5,950/sft. My broker has assured me confirmed booking and I am also keeping my fingers crossed.

Cheerss....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jit2011
    I have just received a call from my broker that soft launch will be Rs 5,950/sft, although I had given my cheque at Rs 5,500/sft. He said details of the project will be given out on 20 August 2011. Is it woth investing at Rs 5,950/sft at this location. I know a lot will depend on the specifications.
    Kindly share your views.

Thanks,

IREO67A - are the specs already published ? Im looking at this vis-a-vis Uptown and Uptown is winning in several points (location, price, construction already started) so waiting to see if IREO 67A comes up with better specs than Uptown.
    CommentQuote
  • They will come out with specs, layout plans and other details on 20 August.
    Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    IREO67A - are the specs already published ? Im looking at this vis-a-vis Uptown and Uptown is winning in several points (location, price, construction already started) so waiting to see if IREO 67A comes up with better specs than Uptown.
    CommentQuote
  • no confirmation on 20th yet... could be later.. price looks 5950 though..

Originally Posted by Jit2011
    I have just received a call from my broker that soft launch will be Rs 5,950/sft, although I had given my cheque at Rs 5,500/sft. He said details of the project will be given out on 20 August 2011. Is it woth investing at Rs 5,950/sft at this location. I know a lot will depend on the specifications.
    Kindly share your views.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Is this price OK? I am new and guidance will be appreciated.
    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    no confirmation on 20th yet... could be later.. price looks 5950 though..
    CommentQuote
  • price seems to be on higher side but will find takers
    CommentQuote
    Is this price OK? I am new and guidance will be appreciated.

Frankly speaking it is too steep, other options are at better pricing. Also if you are an end user and funds are available, Uptown will be better option. Both Pricing point of view as well as location.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. Its purely an investment for about a year.

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Frankly speaking it is too steep, other options are at better pricing. Also if you are an end user and funds are available, Uptown will be better option. Both Pricing point of view as well as location.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks. Its purely an investment for about a year.

In that case uptown will require colored money and ready availability...so choose your comfort.
    Else Some members mentioned that those who have given cheque will get preferential allotment at around 5500/ if so you may continue your investment here as well. It is difficult to gauge the response...but certainly very costly
    CommentQuote
  • How does this price of Rs 5950/sft compare with current prices of M3M Merlin and IREO VV in the immediate neighbourhood?
    CommentQuote
  • heard from other members vv revising to 8000 plus
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sactan
    heard from other members vv revising to 8000 plus

Yes you are correct, may already have been. this is to push 67A project...in comparison.
    CommentQuote
    Is this price OK? I am new and guidance will be appreciated.

5950, wow!

I think its just not practical to invest in 67A sector that is yet to be notified.

Ireo is hype. I am surpised what keeps them ticking for now.

I suggest try other upcoming launches like Unitech floors , crestview etc.
    CommentQuote