The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
    Paper for trading and Physical for investment.

Gold,Silver are emergency hedge and during emergency paper Gold and Silver would be as worthless as other papers like fiat currencies.

The kind of money printing that is going on just scares me.
    Aren't people afraid?

Such kind of printing and the resultant inflation had brought in Hitler in Germany.

Hopefully some sense prevails among the central bankers; someone like Volker is needed who has the guts to increase interest rates so that the dragon of hyperinflation can be nipped in the bud.

And because of this coming hyper-inflation;

Projects with Escalation Clause must be avoided at any cost.
    And always better to buy near RTM projects .
    reminds me of 11th class economics, wherein students can mix and match various theories to justify any statement.

however I am sure when you will study economics in detail as a specialized subject you won't make the below assertions/statements.

Comment

Originally posted by Sundry View Post
      Please substantiate this with logical data, facts... would help many.
      Pls ask this Q to Ireo also...the most important clause ' escalation clause' has been left open ended by Ireo. They didn't had time to put...% in the clause while expecting customers to fill 21 pages. lack of facts and figures with Ireo?

No one can check ireo credit rating..take D&B credit report , it doesn't appear as this entity seems to be operating behind a veil but is doing CIBIL check on customers...how illogical!!

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
        Yes sir , 8750 don't look bad at all here
        8750+escalation clause!! There so many other options from better builder and or at better location that too without escalation. I am talking about original bookings directly from builders:
        1- Bestech Spa next in sec 67- 8k something
        2- M3m merlien @7800 something
        3. unitech - Exquisite @7K

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
          8750+escalation clause!! There so many other options from better builder and or at better location that too without escalation. I am talking about original bookings directly from builders:
          Forgot absurd PLC's my friend?

Comment

IREOs "THE CORRIDORS" Sec 67A

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363632943.913293.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.3 KB
ID:	2190580
            Ireo corridors plan
            B seems really nice

Comment

Re: IREOs "THE CORRIDORS" Sec 67A

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
              I was going thru the thread, after sometime, I lost the sense and thought that it is the bubble burst thread. Only after reading your post, I realized that it is pertaining to some project.

moDS, Highjacking a thread will make it worthless. Pls amend the Rules to avoid highjacking.

Comment

Originally posted by suncourt View Post
                Ireo corridors plan
                B seems really nice
                So the plot is not on the sector road?

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                  So the plot is not on the sector road?
                  on top of all other issues, one more less attractive feature very aptly pointed out by you. Also the sector roads near 67a are all in theory and one never knows what is the land acquisition status , when will it happen , are there any potential issues like being faced by SPR & DEW .

That is the problem of buying in pre launch without knowing any details , with almost no premium left for the investor / end user.

Comment

Uptown is nearing completion and many still dont know the status or location of access roads...So, too early to talk about Corridors roads I guess...

What will not change even after the launch/prelaunch is the location of the sector roads - And its clear the project is not on the much purported 90m roads!

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                    on top of all other issues, one more less attractive feature very aptly pointed out by you. Also the sector roads near 67a are all in theory and one never knows what is the land acquisition status , when will it happen , are there any potential issues like being faced by SPR & DEW .

That is the problem of buying in pre launch without knowing any details , with almost no premium left for the investor / end user.

Comment

IREOs "THE CORRIDORS" Sec 67A

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363666483.710172.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	2190582
                      Sorry about the missing part of the pic guys.

Entry via 90 m road only.

The 24 m road after the green belt in the first pic is the service road.
                      Last edited December 31 2015, 12:04 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X