Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has any one paid the latest April payment? Is it worth going as a group and meeting IREO to understand why are they taking further payments when the FSI is not approved?
    CommentQuote
  • LoL...not any ..many have paid ! Huge rush on the last date before it was extended again for 21 days .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    LoL...not any ..many have paid ! Huge rush on the last date before it was extended again for 21 days .

Just a thought, what would happen if all the buyers get together and decide not to pay. will ireo dare to cancel the booking . If they do then maybe they may find new buyers 6500 :) at present. So united one can negotiate with ireo to slow down the pace or convert to plp or something creative.

The problem is people do not unite and builder takes full advantage of it.
    CommentQuote
  • Maybe its true, people do not unite and builders take undue advantage of this fact. I've had many arguments with the ireo people in the past 2 weeks(regarding my unit size, location and other stuff) and they are reluctant to change from their stance. I say we should decide a day and time and meet these greedy ***** and face them altogether. Any one who feels cheated may reply and we can plan the meeting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan91
    Maybe its true, people do not unite and builders take undue advantage of this fact. I've had many arguments with the ireo people in the past 2 weeks(regarding my unit size, location and other stuff) and they are reluctant to change from their stance. I say we should decide a day and time and meet these greedy ***** and face them altogether. Any one who feels cheated may reply and we can plan the meeting.

My suggestion then is please do not wait form your own google group/ yahoo/ facebook. I did not see any for corridors.

someone has to begin.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure. The very fact such are extended means meagre response. I know many people who have opted not to pay including myself and give it more time.

Corridor move of ireo is definitely gone to tool in there brand and reparation. As coming out trying to encash and play a 1 day game. The feeling is nothing less than robbed ( not cheated) when got to know they started giving fillers and collecting the cheques at 6100 and every 3 months price were revised considering response. Channel partner are equally involved.

Guys be vocal about your feedback to Ireo about and see it is critical to be thrown at there mgmt.

Further will be interesting to see the response of next project launched by Ireo

Originally Posted by Norway
    LoL...not any ..many have paid ! Huge rush on the last date before it was extended again for 21 days .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Enabler
    Not sure. The very fact such are extended means meagre response. I know many people who have opted not to pay including myself and give it more time.

Corridor move of ireo is definitely gone to tool in there brand and reparation. As coming out trying to encash and play a 1 day game. The feeling is nothing less than robbed ( not cheated) when got to know they started giving fillers and collecting the cheques at 6100 and every 3 months price were revised considering response. Channel partner are equally involved.

Guys be vocal about your feedback to Ireo about and see it is critical to be thrown at there mgmt.

Further will be interesting to see the response of next project launched by Ireo

A lot will also do with the way they handle the possession of Grand arch & Uptown.

The sales organization has brought in some arrogant individuals who have no clue at all what customer engagement is. The management is probably under the impression that they have established Brand Ireo and hence do not need capable people nor customer interaction.

The consistent feedback across all owners forum is that there is an utter lack of customer interaction . This is ensuring that the management has no clue what customers are talking about them and they listen to their executives who come from pathetic companies, so no wonder will inherit their work culture as well.

Unless they do course correction and work towards delivering GA/ Uptown as per the initial promise, they will be facing with lots and lots of disappointed customers a la Unitech , BPTP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    A lot will also do with the way they handle the possession of Grand arch & Uptown.

The sales organization has brought in some arrogant individuals who have no clue at all what customer engagement is. The management is probably under the impression that they have established Brand Ireo and hence do not need capable people nor customer interaction.

The consistent feedback across all owners forum is that there is an utter lack of customer interaction . This is ensuring that the management has no clue what customers are talking about them and they listen to their executives who come from pathetic companies, so no wonder will inherit their work culture as well.

Unless they do course correction and work towards delivering GA/ Uptown as per the initial promise, they will be facing with lots and lots of disappointed customers a la Unitech , BPTP.

Indeed well spoken. Last week I went to the ireo sales gallery to discuss matters regarding my unit and to my awe, Mr. Abhisehk had now clue of this project. Any question, I threw at him, it would be the same reply, "I will discuss this point with my seniors and let you know" and "why don't you drop a mail for this issue. Our customer care team is very prompt in answering your queries". Why the **** are you sitting in front of me and acting like a retard, Mr. Abhishek.

I asked him about the different sizes available in the project and he had no clue of it. Finally, I spoke to him in an up tone and he called up his senior.

Guys believe me, these bunch of greedy psychopaths will not do anything until we talk to them in group. I will be going visiting them on Friday. Anybody willing to meet, PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan91
    Indeed well spoken. Last week I went to the ireo sales gallery to discuss matters regarding my unit and to my awe, Mr. Abhisehk had now clue of this project. Any question, I threw at him, it would be the same reply, "I will discuss this point with my seniors and let you know" and "why don't you drop a mail for this issue. Our customer care team is very prompt in answering your queries". Why the **** are you sitting in front of me and acting like a retard, Mr. Abhishek.

I asked him about the different sizes available in the project and he had no clue of it. Finally, I spoke to him in an up tone and he called up his senior.

Guys believe me, these bunch of greedy psychopaths will not do anything until we talk to them in group. I will be going visiting them on Friday. Anybody willing to meet, PM me.

My request is please be respectfull and not use words you will regret later .

The CRM team is generally toothless and have to depend on others for any communication, they are basically a coordinator. so please do not expect much from them in any case .

While I do not agree to your description, I would do agree to the point you are making i.e. ireo should be much more sensitive to reasonable customer needs and issues.

somehow they are under the impression that by hiring well known architects and civil contractors, they need know get down to niti gritties and issues of importance to end customers. Hope the GA & Uptown are arevelation and would prove the doubters wrong, but from the current interaction it is very much clear they are living in their own world without any bother for customer needs.
    CommentQuote
  • Waqt Se Waqt Ki Kya Shikayat Kare,
    Waqt Hi Na Raha Waqt Ki Baat Hai

Now with Markets down, everything looks bad & when the market were soaring , sweet premiums & buyers -buyers everywhere , everything looked so rosy ...those were the days :)

Builders and their reputation..least said the better ,

maybe Ireo needed the money to fund BJP's election campaign .. ( ireo is owned by Sudhanshu Mittal 's brother in law and him in the back ground ) , maybe the company IREO ..and it's billion dollar FDI fund ( we all know FDI means politicians black money re routed to India ) .this money could be very well be the big kick backs pramod mahajan got after reliance telecom scandal but the cash disappeared after his sudden death ( pramod mahajan & mittal were very close friends ..do notice mahajan's big portrait behind mittal every time he is on tv ) maybe there was a short fall in the funds supplied by Ambani & Adani for this election ..lol & ireo is helping them , this theory is further strengthened by the email they have sent to all investors openly supporting Modi .....that's why they have started this project now & demanded the third instalment BANG right in the middle of elections . ........This is my theory .

Brothers why just the builder lobby ..if we all could unite ..we could have given this country a Government it deserved 65 years back itself .

If a pressure group can be created successfully ..I am all game for it ..Add me .

Happy labour day friends ..
    CommentQuote
  • hey guys long time.

got to read some of the comments.

guess ireo not doing to well with the investors in this project, also came to know that all their team has gone to m3m.

seems like doubly bad for ireo first the -ve market then their marketing team.

so does anyone have a clue about this project, any resale or sale happening here.

please let us know if there's any ray of hope coming.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suncourt
    hey guys long time
    got to read some of the comments
    guess ireo not doing to well with the investors in this project, also came to know that all their team has gone to m3m.
    seems like doubly bad for ireo first the -ve market then their marketing team

so does anyone have a clue about this project, any resale or sale happening here.

Modi Ji is the ray of hope for RE industry, why just RE ...but the whole of economy . Am in touch with brokers ..everyone seems bullish on RE now .

Why just single out of this project ..Everything goes up together ...everything comes down together , look what's happening the to best of projects in Golf Road or the plots market ..or anywhere in India .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suncourt
    hey guys long time
    got to read some of the comments
    seems like doubly bad for ireo first the -ve market then their marketing team

It is the same sales team which made a 24m road passing through IVV vanish overnight and manage to hide it from their customers.

so if this is the breed of people then good riddance and hope they do not make something else disappear from M3M now.

Having said I sincerely wish a sales team can sell a bad product and a bad company. Ireo future is solely dependent on how happy do they make their GA / Uptown customers by the quality of their product and the way they differentiate themselves from any run of the mill builder.

If they do then they have a good future , if not we will have another BPTP/ Unitech / DLF in the making.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AKUSER
    Hi, Please check my earlier posts. I have been urging to meet and form a strategy. I am on the thread by the username AKUSER. We need to meet and chalk out further steps. Please share your email...mine is avinashkool@yahoo.com. LETS UNITE!!

This crowd sourcing of informtaion is so useful, I was told that there wont be any demand till feb next year.
    Were you too? And of course the proximity to BJP/election.

PS- it may be a better idea to carry id cards and proof of unit when we meet.

I urge all the members to come forward and unite to deal with the problem. You can ping me a private message

Since there is a down trend in the market situation, there is be a possibility that ireo pays attention to what the investors demand right now. Once time changes and market stabilizes, our requests shall again be falling on deaf ears.
    CommentQuote
  • Friend of mine has sought legal help and seen some positive change in behavior from ireo management.. i am assuming they did not have all the licences and EC in place when they banked the checks..So that should be a reason good enough to ask for refund...
    CommentQuote