The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 14 2020
2193 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

IREOs "THE CORRIDORS" Sec 67A

Yep I got offered a unit 8750 + 200 premium and the broker said I will have to pay transfer charges

Might aswell by a unit from Ireo and get disc
    Ireo saying 1000 units sold that's a surprise

Comment

I was wondering how much time will it take for the sold out news to come out . ireo sold out, tata sold out , emaar sold out, dlf sold out .

everyone happy with 200 + 400 premiums days after launching, brokers offering premium when everyone knows that it can't be sold.

welcome to the 30% world of gurgaon real estate.

No one bothers about the comm ( rz ) status and small issues like no sign of any roads anywhere in the new future and resale of better properties happening in better location at lower prices .

Comment

If IREO charges Rs 150+taxes as transfer charges and broker charges Rs 100 as the brokerage then how does Rs 200 premium work for the seller (unless broker is the seller).

Originally posted by suncourt View Post
        Yep I got offered a unit 8750 + 200 premium and the broker said I will have to pay transfer charges

Last edited March 20 2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
          If IREO charges Rs 150+taxes as transfer charges and broker charges Rs 100 as the brokerage then how does Rs 200 premium work for the seller (unless broker is the seller).
          saxena bhai, topi pahna rahe hain broker log.. it is not transferable before 30%. there are deals happening wherein person @8750 had stopped the cheque and broker is selling those units to another with some premium and doing some 100 rupess stamp paper agreement.. but these sort of things do happen only in case of known people..

first 10% will be given to original buyer and rest will be given by second buyer and on completion of 30% , first buyer will officically transfer the property.. it is too dangerous..

Comment

Originally posted by suncourt View Post

It is not surprising ,... it is a shocker and anyone can make a guess.. will Ireo put on sale 1000 units at first/second rate out of total 2200 odd units in project?

1000units!!! number looks small but it is too big a number for any pre-launch property..

Let me put some facts.. total 650 units were available , out of which only 300 units were available from Gurgoan office.. so at max, if they say it is sold out, only 300 units can be sold before launch..

Comment

My cheque came to bank yesterday and I have made stop payment. I was getting it at 8750 wid unit confirmed. So sold out ! Definitely a no. I know many people who jumped out at last moment as there is nothing left for investors . Units are available at 8750.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagar cool View Post
                My cheque came to bank yesterday and I have made stop payment. I was getting it at 8750 wid unit confirmed. So sold out ! Definitely a no. I know many people who jumped out at last moment as there is nothing left for investors . Units are available at 8750.
                Units are left at the rate one booked before one's cheque hit the bank...
                And one says 'nothing left for investors'...
                Well!!! Who's the investor here...
                This is classical... To become eligible to the title 'investor' without payment...

In this scenario the only person who invested something is the broker...
                And now the statement fits: nothing left for the investor...
                I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

The world is a great place to live in... :p

Here I am, betting my intellect in recommending this project @9400...
                  Here also I am; not able to close at old rate...

I'm reminded of what I was taught in IIM A; business is marketing, marketing and marketing only...

If I were a PE investor of Ireo, I'd ask management to consider firing the channel sales RM team...

ps. No PMs please, the post is a marketing pitch, but not for bookings in this project.

pps. The bigger question is how do the investors think, what guides their decision making process... This is the big thought I wish to explore in the small context of this thread... (Content without context is a contradiction and by the nature of existence, contradictions can not exist)

ppps. I am motivated by John Galt's famous statement: 'I will put an end to this, once and for all; I will stop the motor of the world'. I disagree with the latter part of the statement; I think someone has to turbocharge the motor of this world...

Comment

Guys here are really careful of liking posts... to the extent of really holding their horses... :p

I expected a small little cute press on the like button, and what I get is loads of pm's...

Comment

Hello everybody,

Got calls from two brokers today confirming that 3BHK units with some 1800 area are still available for booking at first rate of 8750 provided cheques are given today.

Ultima still available at first price of 7500!!!!!

Whats happening????

Sad state of affairs Gurgaon RE has entered into. Keep your fingers crossed and hope for these super intelligent Builders to get some real wisdom and act realistically.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X