2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

hi broker told me that they are launching at 5500

Comment

all guess work so far!!!!! will be below/at 5500.....( so far looks like this )

Originally posted by sactan View Post
      hi broker told me that they are launching at 5500

Comment

Earlier peoPle were finding even 5500 high now after hearing 5950 if the final price comes put to be 5500 5600 people will find it reasonable and buy May b e it's a good strategy circulate an obnoxious price in market then launch at q littl lower but generally high price and people wil flock to buy the project

Comment

5950 is clearly absurd. I would think closer to 5100 is reasonable from the investment point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
            all guess work so far!!!!! will be below/at 5500.....( so far looks like this )
            I agree, even close to 5000/ I would say.
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

In this turbulent times and lot of uncertainity looming large, it would be in good interest for IREO as well to launch it at 5000-5100 kind of prices. Eventually they may be able to sell at higher prices also but the response may not be very good.

Comment

Price

I have also heard price is moved to 5950/- can some member with knowledge of this confirm please?

Comment

i dont get it why the price is soo high, u can get a better location just paying few k's more. the main thing i am concerned with is that the location isnt good at all, and they are basically aiming the investors, not sure if it will gain much price or not.

Comment

My broker told me that it is going to be launched ( no soft launch) at 6000.

Comment

WOW !!! but i guess a pricing of 6000 wouldnt be the first price , first price should be around 5500 . but if IREO does pre launch it at first price of 6000 then it would be a blunder by them !!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X