Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Trust123
    Do fellow member agree with this. Do not turn a blind eye the Real estate equation have changed and for sure few of these will materialize in some form or other

Guys let us meet and decide next action plan.

thanks
    GG
    CommentQuote
  • CAN someone who is more Facebook friendly start a "Corridors 67A" group and let us all know here...and we can join. I am a part of several such groups but sadly don't know how to create one...but i trust that in few days...more than 50 ppl will join...

PLEASE someone!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members

I have just signed on to IREF post reading your valuable inputs on this discussion on IREO Corridors. I too have invested my hard earned money in this project and was never really fully aware of the builder heavy clauses in the agreement or propably i just went by the builder's reputation and market hype at the time.But thanks to you all i am now well informed.

I would also like to join this great initiative that you guys have started of forming a group of interested parties(flat owners) and challenging the builders lop sided treatment.

Pls let me know how to proceed.

Kunal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KunalCh
    Dear Members

I have just signed on to IREF post reading your valuable inputs on this discussion on IREO Corridors. I too have invested my hard earned money in this project and was never really fully aware of the builder heavy clauses in the agreement or propably i just went by the builder's reputation and market hype at the time.But thanks to you all i am now well informed.

I would also like to join this great initiative that you guys have started of forming a group of interested parties(flat owners) and challenging the builders lop sided treatment.

Pls let me know how to proceed.

Kunal

Hi kunal,

Glad you made it to IREF. For proceeding further ping me on whatsapp. I have left a private message to you. For those reading this and want to join, personal message me on IREF and we shall get in touch. The group has many plans to take this further.

Its been a bumpy ride in all what we have done till now and I guess there are many more hiccups and bumps to come but together we can surely bring justice and punish those who are guilty.

Or you can mail me karan91@.com. My email provider is geemail.

Regards,

Karan
    CommentQuote
  • Are they planning to relaunch this project?? learned from a broker that Ireo is planning to relaunch this!! can this be true ??? n what does a relaunch means?? this could be a good piece of news if true..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kams..
    Are they planning to relaunch this project?? learned from a broker that Ireo is planning to relaunch this!! can this be true ??? n what does a relaunch means?? this could be a good piece of news if true..

I talked to my broker to ask about relaunch. He replied "Relaunch? What is a relaunch?" According to him the next demand will hit us in 6 months and the market outlook seems bleak for a year.
    CommentQuote
  • IREO The Corridor

Originally Posted by smokeywaters
    I talked to my broker to ask about relaunch. He replied "Relaunch? What is a relaunch?" According to him the next demand will hit us in 6 months and the market outlook seems bleak for a year.

Dear Members,

I am new to IREF. I also invested in IREO The Corridors. I am based in Mumbai. I recently read that Competition Commission of India has initiated proceedings against some big builders like DLF, Unitech etc., for their one sided Agreements. Why cannot a few of us send formal complaint to CCI?

Joamon
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project affected by the recent Supreme courd order?

Is anyone have details of the khasrna numbers of this project or can point at the link?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemant434
    Is this project affected by the recent Supreme courd order?

Is anyone have details of the khasrna numbers of this project or can point at the link?

This project falls under sector 67a. This sector was created vide masterplan 2025, which was notified in 2011 only.

Hence this sector did not exist during June 2009, when the notification you are referring to was issued.

Hope this clarifies the situation and once again please do your due diligence.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Construction contract awarded to BL Kashyap & Sons Ltd. They have constructed Uppal's Plumeria in Greater Noida. Exterior construction quality seems all right. As per their latest update, the excavation work is complete and the basement construction would commence soon. They say next demand would be in the first quarter next year.

At least one of their towers is still awaiting building approval, so no demand has been raised for it. With the election dates announced in Haryana and model code of conduct in place, I am not sure if the present government would issue this approval...I guess the owners of this tower would have an additional breather of 6 months...

Construction updates for the month of August of their other projects have been posted on their website.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Akusur

Guys please come forward for this initiative it is for your own interest. There has been lot of malpractices in projects. Besides other cheating which Ireo has done right from pricing and one sided BBA clauses

Originally Posted by AKUSER
    Do get ur app forms back from Irel...there are signs forged on Chanel partner page #5 and in some cases parking has been added with a plus sign to the bsp applicant put on the form. This is a case of cheating and we should lodge complaint at same eow office on ggn. One case has already been filed in eow. For details , contact me.

The important question is that most people have signed blank forms and are now feeling helpless. I think we should enmass go to police office of a higher level and put up this case of empty forms being signed? Numbers will lend strength to it?
    CommentQuote
  • Bad Publicity for IREO this Entire Case of Corridors.

I guess they are confident about their clout in Corridors of Power..... hence they are not really bothered.

govt is of BJP and according to hearsay, IREO has lot of money coming from HNI close to BJP or powers that be.
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo's achhe din coming soon.
    CommentQuote
  • 1 day game played in Corridor to encash there brand as if no tomm and all laced with greed with no consideration for investors / end users. Prices were 25-30% higher. All set with channel partners to create hype. Followed by which exorbitant car park prices of the tune of 450-650 per sq ft which was not transparent earlier.

If they have misconception if being close to BJP that's not gone to work. BJP being ruling party not gone to associate with such punters developers and yes they may full some string on delay economic offenses cases and police complaints .

Above all after this fiasco ..... Let ires launch a project in Gurgaon and see for themselves the response. Opinion and views are here as gathered from wide quantum of people including realtors. Actually Ireo themselves know it was bad move how ever cannot puke it out due to many factors.

All resale deal after 18 months done were at discount of 5-8 lakhs .......there must he something wrong and market being slow cannot be the sole reason

Originally Posted by RAMRATAN74
    Bad Publicity for IREO this Entire Case of Corridors.

I guess they are confident about their clout in Corridors of Power..... hence they are not really bothered.

govt is of BJP and according to hearsay, IREO has lot of money coming from HNI close to BJP or powers that be.
    CommentQuote