Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: December 10 2017
2189 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

I talked to IREO sales rep and asked them when would you launch this...and she said in 2 months. Then I asked her if I buy at 8750 would you take the 45 day payment before the launch or post...She said before..as that is not linked to construction...

I asked her whats the launch price...she quickly said around 10700..I was shocked..and said what? She quickly said..."Sorry I do not have any info on the price....I cannot disclose anything" looks like an accidental slip....but 10700 seriously...

I think IREO is going to come out with Gold plated toilets!!!

Comment

Everyone have there first time and ireo has there first flop to. Hope they take it in good way and think abt everyone before launching not just few ones or they could move towards carbon copy of dlf . But they got to remember one thing tat dlf contributed and still doing a lot towards gurgaon but ireo are just starting. So let's see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagar cool View Post
        Everyone have there first time and ireo has there first flop to. Hope they take it in good way and think abt everyone before launching not just few ones or they could move towards carbon copy of dlf . But they got to remember one thing tat dlf contributed and still doing a lot towards gurgaon but ireo are just starting. So let's see.
        To say flop, might not be the right . Skyon was also treated as a flop in earlier days but see how much return , it has given. Here Ireo strategy have a issue. Project will do wonders at its own pace. Here Ireo tried to alter the pace and paid the price.. Ireo 67A might have been a different story had they given it on first come first basis.. Ireo did try to change the course of market by fixing the units per broker and did not encash the cheque.

If they had encashed the cheque as soon as they have received, people would not be talking so much againist this project on this forum. People got time to analyse their investment and had a option to stop/cancel the cheque.

Comment

Lets wait and watch the fun once the 30% payment milestone is crossed . Will see the resale market by then for this and for all the other new launches .

stress is building and building , let us see who blinks first. signs of stress :

1. DLF reducing the price of ultima, unheard of
          2. Tata soft launching in a band and draw getting postponed. unheard of ( band ).
          3. ireo said to have put on block or whatever significant inventory in the pre launch unlike the normal trend.
          4. DLF postponing all its GCR launch to 2014 ( as per motilal oswall report )

God help the 30% overhyped projects where lots of people have invested to get that mythical 500 / 1000 psft on 30% payment .
          Last edited March 22 2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

wanted to know if the prices of 8750 and 9400 include car park or they are separate.

what are the current prices.
            Last edited December 31 2015, 12:05 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
              wanted to know if the prices of 8750 and 9400 include car park or they are separate.
              what are the current prices.
              car parking is separate.. however on allotment , it will be included in BSP ie 8750/9400 + Car parking/square feet= BSP@allotment

Comment

2 bhk

Whats better to invest? 2 BHK + PLC or 2 +1 BHK?

Also, what's easier to resell? NE or SE?

Thanks
                Last edited December 31 2015, 12:06 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by rdbmsdba View Post

Thanks
                  2bhk+1 ( NE)

Comment

According to me , 3 BHk , NON PLC would be the best selling in this project , followed by 2bhk & 3+ SQ in second place and 2+1 at the last place ..

Cannot rate how Cluster D would do , as not aware of how much of a difference in specs are we talking about .

Comment

Originally posted by rdbmsdba View Post

Thanks
                      try and get a 3 bhk non plc unit in a or b tower NE preference and middle floor
                      should resell easily

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X