Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Any idea on the expected date of launch? Their sales gallery has a covered model...I understand it is the scale model of the Corridors...the staff does not have an idea on the launch...someone tells me it is less than 2 months away.

Comment

IREOs "THE CORRIDORS" Sec 67A

Originally posted by Varun83 View Post
      Any idea on the expected date of launch? Their sales gallery has a covered model...I understand it is the scale model of the Corridors...the staff does not have an idea on the launch...someone tells me it is less than 2 months away.
      I guess it should be April end or may beginning
      One of Ireo guys told me will happen after 10250 rate hike

No ones giving a clear picture of the launch

Comment

Originally posted by Varun83 View Post
        Launch date is covered in mystery like the fully covered full scale model . with so many ( or so few ) takers , depending on whom you talk to, hope the suspense is worth it and the reality uncovered is in line with the model .

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
          Launch date is covered in mystery like the fully covered full scale model . with so many ( or so few ) takers , depending on whom you talk to, hope the suspense is worth it and the reality uncovered is in line with the model .
          Just wondering, people have paid lot of money to the Ireo but not a single official confirmation from Ireo. All confirmation from channel partner.

Comment

Originally posted by Want2BuyGGN View Post
            Just wondering, people have paid lot of money to the Ireo but not a single official confirmation from Ireo. All confirmation from channel partner.
            Same happens everywhere my friend. another reputed builder in sector 92 has not disclosed information even after 5 month of pre-launch.. only information is project will be launched in another 10-15 days and statement keep on repeating..

Comment

Originally posted by amitgargi View Post
              Same happens everywhere my friend. another reputed builder in sector 92 has not disclosed information even after 5 month of pre-launch.. only information is project will be launched in another 10-15 days and statement keep on repeating..
              and i thought i was the only one worried by this reply

i guess a lot of people are sailing in the same boat named bestech

Comment

ha Ha new tactics

Dear Friend

IREO Corridor project was launched few days back with following details

Ř Sizes: 2 BR: ( 1215 sq. ft. – 1400sf.) & 3 BR (1750-1900sf) - 4 BR ( 2000-2600sft).
                Ř Rate: Rs.8750/- per Sq.ft. & PLC as applicable & EDC/IDC- 403 psf
                1. THIS RATE OF 8750/- HAS BEEN REVISED BY DEVELOPER TO RS.9400/- SINCE MORE THAN A WEEK.
                2. THERE IS ONE SPECIAL TOWER- D - ALSO WHERE THE RATES HAS BEEN REVISED FROM Rs. 9250/ TO Rs.9900/-
                Ř Total Cost (Approx.): Rs. 95 lacs onwards
                Ř Specs: Air conditioned / Luxury Specs
                Ř Booking Amount : Rs.10Lac in favour of IREO GRACE REALTECH (P) LTD

Now we have couple of bookings where in we have the permission to change the name of applicant in the application form (due to some reasons).

Since market rate is much higher now, I can get you as a very special exception – a unit at the same launch price because of our application form still being in process.

In case you have any interest in this project then this is a golden opportunity when entire world is now booking at new price but as an exception this opportunity can come to you.

Let me know quickly in next 24 hours in case you want to encash this golden opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
                  ha Ha new tactics

Dear Friend

Ř Sizes: 2 BR: ( 1215 sq. ft. – 1400sf.) & 3 BR (1750-1900sf) - 4 BR ( 2000-2600sft).
                  1. THIS RATE OF 8750/- HAS BEEN REVISED BY DEVELOPER TO RS.9400/- SINCE MORE THAN A WEEK.
                  2. THERE IS ONE SPECIAL TOWER- D - ALSO WHERE THE RATES HAS BEEN REVISED FROM Rs. 9250/ TO Rs.9900/-

Now we have couple of bookings where in we have the permission to change the name of applicant in the application form (due to some reasons).

Since market rate is much higher now, I can get you as a very special exception – a unit at the same launch price because of our application form still being in process.

In case you have any interest in this project then this is a golden opportunity when entire world is now booking at new price but as an exception this opportunity can come to you.

Let me know quickly in next 24 hours in case you want to encash this golden opportunity.
                  flop show one after another all the new launches at senseless pricing are flopping . Hope better sense prevails over th builders and they do not take their stakeholders for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
                    ha Ha new tactics

Dear Friend

ha ha haa

i guess there are a couple of loosers left in the market not able to sell their units

Comment

Originally posted by suncourt View Post
                      ha ha haa

i guess there are a couple of loosers left in the market not able to sell their units
                      in fact iref is full of brokers disguised as investors...

it is these 'investors' who work overtime to kill projects they haven't got inventory in...
                      I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X