The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
    in fact iref is full of brokers disguised as investors...

it is these 'investors' who work overtime to kill projects they haven't got inventory in...
    But I have found there are a lot of brokers,financiers and online marketing agents promoting some projects to no end.

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
      But I have found there are a lot of brokers,financiers and online marketing agents promoting some projects to no end.
      When one has announced that he is a broker or is part of marketing team of builder or financier, he has full rights to use all his might to promote his project no end...

I was referring to those brokers who are putting on the chola of investors on this forum, taking undue advantage of the anonymity offered by the Internet. New investors testing the waters in RE get unduly influenced by the views of these gentlemen; their views would carry much lesser weight if they announced that they are brokers...
      I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

It is the quality of the post which defines the influence it has on the hearts and minds of people . The discerning buyer, investor, RE enthusiast or whoever they may be are smart enough to judge the same.

Let us not fool ourself , they know what is good for them and can decide for themselves. I believe in focusing on the content of the post, the merits of the argument presented and facts which can not be disputed .

Comment

Agreed...one can easily figure out such things with minimal due deligence

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
            It is the quality of the post which defines the influence it has on the hearts and minds of people . The discerning buyer, investor, RE enthusiast or whoever they may be are smart enough to judge the same.

Let us not fool ourself , they know what is good for them and can decide for themselves. I believe in focusing on the content of the post, the merits of the argument presented and facts which can not be disputed .
            "By the nature of existence, contradictions can not exist; if you come across one, check your premises, one or more will be wrong." - Ayn Rand.

If it were only the quality of post that mattered there would be no reason for the brokers to put on the cloak of investors and post; they would be better off announcing that they are brokers. In this case, what needs to be questioned is the existence of such 'investors'.

If we assume that such 'investors' do exist on the forum, then there is no doubt that their status does have a bearing on the impact the content of their post will have. After all, they have to be gaining something; nature of man is such that he can not but be himself unless for some gains.

Law of nature is 'there is method in madness', it is upto man to identify the method and harness nature. Since 'man' is a natural entity, it too does have a nature and acts in accordance with it.

If only the quality of post mattered we have a contradiction here, and contradictions can not exist; there has to be method in madness.

ps. I respect the quoted comment, but am unable to be convinced of it; therefore shared my pov...

Comment

"In the short term the market is a voting machine, but in the long term it is a weighing machine." - Benjamin Graham.

A lot of investors go by the voting pattern; in fact this is the precise reason of the success of the forum. Opinion builders and opinion makers derive their power and pleasure from fact of the existence of huge numbers of such investors.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
                "By the nature of existence, contradictions can not exist; if you come across one, check your premises, one or more will be wrong." - Ayn Rand.

If it were only the quality of post that mattered there would be no reason for the brokers to put on the cloak of investors and post; they would be better off announcing that they are brokers. In this case, what needs to be questioned is the existence of such 'investors'.

If we assume that such 'investors' do exist on the forum, then there is no doubt that their status does have a bearing on the impact the content of their post will have. After all, they have to be gaining something; nature of man is such that he can not but be himself unless for some gains.

Law of nature is 'there is method in madness', it is upto man to identify the method and harness nature. Since 'man' is a natural entity, it too does have a nature and acts in accordance with it.

If only the quality of post mattered we have a contradiction here, and contradictions can not exist; there has to be method in madness.

ps. I respect the quoted comment, but am unable to be convinced of it; therefore shared my pov...
                I am not defending anybody here and surely not casting aspersions on anyone, for me the post matters not who is behind the post . If half of the time we focus on our objectives rather than the motive of other people , we will do well for ourself. One may agree one may not , i continue to hold on to this simple belief.

Comment

Originally posted by sanju11
                  HI All,

As per my dealer's opinion, I've got alloted a 2BHK, Tower - B5, Unit-0203, Area-1321Sq. Ft. Zero PLC, Booking@ -Rs8750;

Would appreciate to get advice from members especially for an end user!!!!

with regards,

Sanju
                  If you are an end user; seek clarification regarding escalation clause.

otherwise it would be a nasty jolt at the time of possession.

Comment

Sir, Not sure if you have explained this before but it'll be helpful for all if you can share yr thoughts on why you have decided to invest in this project.

Comment

Most pertinent question...

Originally posted by Gaurav256 View Post
                      Sir, Not sure if you have explained this before but it'll be helpful for all if you can share yr thoughts on why you have decided to invest in this project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X