Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Someone forwarded below to me :
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Someone forwarded below to me :

If this is true , that means all 1000 people who have purchased a unit here ..can file a FIR against IREO .
    And we will get benefits , discounts and ...in short .. We got a stick to beat ireo black n blue :bab (59):

But is it true ? How to verify ? ..

For multi million dollar company with political links ... Quite unlikely this is possible .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Someone forwarded below to me :

Hi
    Greetings

I guess the excess amount being demanded was towards PARKING, which was latter added in the BSP??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Someone forwarded to me in Uptown group, he said its from Hindustan Hindi newspaper.

Originally Posted by Norway
    If this is true , that means all 1000 people who have purchased a unit here ..can file a FIR against IREO .
    And we will get benifits , discounts and ...in short .. We got a stick to beat ireo black n blue :bab (59):

But is it true ? How to verify ? ..
    For multi million dollar company with political links ... Quite unlikely this is possible .

Yes access amount is parking amount which was later included in BSP.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I guess the excess amount being demanded was towards PARKING, which was latter added in the BSP??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • See what I found , our money is being put to good use ..... If nothing else ...we will have an Apartment soon , congratulations neighbours :bab (59):

IREO The Corridors - Residential Apartments/Flats in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    See what I found , our money is being put to good use ..... If nothing else ...we will have an Apartment soon , congratulations neighbours :bab (59):

IREO The Corridors - Residential Apartments/Flats in Gurgaon

Hi
    Greetings

Sir the apartment work is still at ground level!!

if one starts walking leisurely 5km per day, all the way from Norway to the site, he would perhaps reach before apartments are ready for possession.

Cheers

For purpose of calculation, distance considered is 7000kms, time required is minimum 3 years from given status PROVIDED all goes well.
    CommentQuote
  • It was said multiple times in this forum by many people that this project is over priced by atleast 3000.. No preimum for next 3 years at least, leave aside any interst calculation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by doobti
    It was said multiple times in this forum by many people that this project is over priced by atleast 3000.. No preimum for next 3 years at least, leave aside any interst calculation

What to do dear brother , we will have to think this is a long term FD , only consoliation For now ya unless Modi magic comes before aur wheels of economy start moving fast ... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Just wanted to ask you did IREO forced you to buy the flat at 8750 or 9200 and why they should bear your loss if the market is giving you the premium. Also if the market rate would have increased to 12000, then will you share the profits with them. You have done one investment and it has gone wrong due to market dynamics, so what is the fault of IREO. I think you can ask money from IREO only if there is fraud by them or have force you to do something which is outside the preview of agreement.

Originally Posted by rajan gupta
    Hi, I am Rajan Gupta and very new to this group. Infact, just got myself added today only. I am also one of the investors in Ireo Corridors . Would like to know are we planning to do anything / take some action as this project is a clear cut loss case and there seems to be no ray of hope in coming future as well. Market proce is around 8300 whereas cheapest people bought a fakt in this project was 8750. This practically means loss of 450/ sg feet + 8-10 lacs of interest loss. I would suggest lets unite togethere and tallk to ireo to refund our money with interest or approach the consumer court as these days there are lots of cases where in investors are approching or have approcahed the consumer court and have got relief against theses fradulent builders who are making merry on our money. Infact, I have come to know of one such popular lawyers who is quite successful and pioneer in such cases. He has got people their money, compensation, penalty and early possession of flats in many cases and discussion of his successful cases are there on the net as well.

Would suggest if we can all meet and discuss the next steps otherwise we will continue to be moiled by these builders. Please respond and suggest. I would also suggest to make some group and interact on that group and put our grievances there so that more and more people like us can add to the group and share their experiences..

lets make an inventory of all the investors as well..

Reagrds
    CA Rajan Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • I have also booked 2 BHK flat in corridors, how can i join this group.

If anybody can pls help!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AKUSER
    Hi,

On what basis can rest of the 1000 buyers do that....the case is specific for the buyer, rates have been changed based on the news clip shared here. Do let know your thoughts.

Thanks.

My dear Akuser , I had started by saying " if it is true " I had said so in jest n satirically to the " news report "
    , it isn't true nor can be used for the buyers benefit ( to the best of my little knowledge ) but if it was true ( for the sake of argument ) then won't we all have heard about it by now in substantial terms .
    My POV " as one can't hide the sun from rising & it's for all to see nor can the truth by stopped from coming out " sooner or later it always does .
    Rest if I am wrong ..and anyone has more info about the matter ..plz share, as its for all our mutual benefit in the end :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - I know this is not a forum to sell or buy, but I have been wanting to sell my corridors flat at a rate of 8000 - loss of 750 from the base price that I got it from. Do you know if there are any deals happening because I got response from brokers but no concrete buyers yet to be seen.

Regards,
    Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • hi everyone I understand tomorrow is the last day to make the next payment for Ireo The Corridors. Anyone who has already made the payment ? They do say that any delay will attract charges ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I too have been trying to sell my apartment at Ireo Corridors for 8000/ sft. Just don't seem to be getting any concrete responses on the property websites, are there any other avenues I can explore to get the sale done? This is a distress sale ... really looking for a quick closure. Do let me know of options I can explore ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashmihgowda
    Hi,

I too have been trying to sell my apartment at Ireo Corridors for 8000/ sft. Just don't seem to be getting any concrete responses on the property websites, are there any other avenues I can explore to get the sale done? This is a distress sale ... really looking for a quick closure. Do let me know of options I can explore ...

Sir even at 7500 deals are roaming in market but No buyers.
    CommentQuote