Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi lalit229, pls share ur email id i shall send u required details thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • New payment plan

Friends,
    Got a call from a fellow investor that he has got an email from ireo that there r two new payment plans introduced- subvention and pay-30%-rest in possession. I don't know why but I am yet to receive such mail.

Have you guys also receive such email and whether the new plans available for existing investors. Need your replies.

Regards
    Arun jain
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have received the mail. On contacting ireo team they are saying this scheme is only for new sales. I believe they have no interest in resolving existing clients queries.

Mk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by proplane
    Hi, I have received the mail. On contacting ireo team they are saying this scheme is only for new sales. I believe they have no interest in resolving existing clients queries.

Mk

you have to register yourself at ireotrack.com
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo are very shameless , they are giving a 30-70 option to new buyers , but treating their existing investors / buyers as dirt , there is no scheme for existing customers , people are ready to opt for 1k extra rate if rest of payment is on possession ..but these crooks are not even ready for that . It's like once caught in their web ..no escape ..ready to milk existing buyer dry , one way or other and....WOW there is no resale at secondary market for this project also !
    Theses ireo crooks should be slammed for the way they treat their existing customers ..., their future launches are doomed ..really pathetic

Any goodwill equity they had previously , has been very much exhausted with their this project ,! No wonder they gave un heard of high brokerages ( 5% -10 % ) to their channel partners on bulk booking to hype up this over priced project
    CommentQuote
  • Old timers would recall that Corridors was one of the most debated projects and many members expressed their views against the project. It's all there in the early pages of this thread.

So, are the buyers/ investors of this project responsible for the current fate they find themselves in?

I am sure they did do the due diligence of the project- including its location, layout, price point and payment plan etc before entering right? Because you saw upside and positives in the project. I don't want to sound harsh but we all need to own our decisions.

Is it really builders fault alone that they are out to mop up as much as they can?

Just saying...
    CommentQuote
  • Builders dont share enough knowledge while they try and create a frenzy or herd mentality for soft/ new project launch. You have to TRUST them. Give us cheque or the project will be sold out by time you decide.
    There's a similar case with Vatika tranquil heights.

Gurgaon isn't Bangalore though where Prestige projects get sold out on first day first hour.
    No builder is worth trusting in Gurgaon thats the bottom line esp when handing over a blank cheque.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends,
    Pls allow me to be part of the group; so that I can also be benefitted out of collective experience of fellow investors. My email id is arunkosi at .

Regards
    Arun
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    What to do dear brother , we will have to think this is a long term FD , only consoliation For now ya unless Modi magic comes before aur wheels of economy start moving fast ... :)

Living in a dream world....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Living in a dream world....

So ? I dint get your point brother ..lol ! After all the effort u took to take out my previous post ....

Life is like a dream , one day it's over ! Chill
    CommentQuote
  • Can old investors not avail of the subvention/possession linked scheme?
    CommentQuote
  • Old investors can avail PLP scheme but with increased price of 1000/sqft. Had a word in Ireo CRM for the same.

Originally Posted by pearl32
    Can old investors not avail of the subvention/possession linked scheme?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    Old investors can avail PLP scheme but with increased price of 1000/sqft. Had a word in Ireo CRM for the same.

Not true ! So have I and some more buyers have had number of meeting with Ireo CRM team , we requested them numerous times but they have refused ! It's only for new buyers :(

Old investors who trusted them blindly and gave them blank cheques on pre launch all are feeling totally cheated by their inflexible approach with the market down & out now .

This is not a investor friendly company but a crooked company ( as all builders ) who give very huge hidden commissions to brokers to cheat the investors , creat false hype ..yes fool gullible greedy people / investors ...yes accepted !
    CommentQuote
  • this project is not going to touch booking rate even after 2 years now onwards..
    8750 was booking rate for this project, people can get Uptown (OC is in place @8000 ), skyon ( possession in one year, @8500), victory velley (poession in 1.5 year @8000), why someone will touch this project when corridors is simple projct , over hyped , 40 acres, lots of apartment, not so good location, back side of main sectors..

if investor can leave, it is better to leave then to wait for time to come .. interst loss will keep on incurring and this project is not going to see light of the day.
    CommentQuote
  • Email recd from IREO sales.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote